TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK

TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK

Friday, May 2nd, 2008 12:19pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 20,101

Board member Kage, from the Auto Assembly forums, has reported finding the Animated The Battle Begins Optimus/Megatron DVD 2 pack at TRU in Bournemouth priced at £19.99. According to staff at that branch the rest of wave 1 is due to be rolled out over the next several weeks. Happy hunting Brits!

http://autoassembly.proboards7.com/inde ... hread=3322

UPDATE!!!! Picture Proof now available courtesy of TF @ the Moon.

Credit(s): waaaaghlord, TF @ the Moon

This article was last modified on Friday, May 2nd, 2008 2:58pm CDT

Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (691967)
Posted by qwailo on May 2nd, 2008 @ 12:40pm CDT
Whoop-Whoop!

Im on it!
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (691968)
Posted by City Commander on May 2nd, 2008 @ 12:43pm CDT
Thank god I'm only after Prowl and BB from the first wave.
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (691970)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 2nd, 2008 @ 12:44pm CDT
I am tempted to jump in the car and check my local TRU but it can wait until tomorrow.
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692041)
Posted by Private_Random on May 2nd, 2008 @ 2:37pm CDT
Lucky get. :P

Will ave a butchers this weekend.
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692055)
Posted by First Gen on May 2nd, 2008 @ 2:59pm CDT
TF @ the Moon has posted picture proof of the purchase. You can see them at the main story post here.
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692065)
Posted by doomboy536 on May 2nd, 2008 @ 3:14pm CDT
Although I have no pictoral evidence, they have the Battle Pack at my TRU for £19.99 as of 25 minutes ago :P
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692075)
Posted by bigredrobot25 on May 2nd, 2008 @ 3:38pm CDT
oh god, please say the animated figures will reach ireland within these weeks as well.
oh yeah on an off topic note i have that same duvet cover
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692096)
Posted by magnusupreme on May 2nd, 2008 @ 3:56pm CDT
That's cool because I live in Britain
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692109)
Posted by First Gen on May 2nd, 2008 @ 4:09pm CDT
I met an awesome guy at Botcon from the TFCC Boards who was from the UK. Other than the ultra cool accent, he was great to talk too. He was saying he didn't know when TF Animated toys would even see a possible release date in the UK and it pissed him off. He bought a bunch of deluxes to take back with him. I hope he sees this news.
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692126)
Posted by Mr-Valkeyreion on May 2nd, 2008 @ 4:28pm CDT
i'm certanly keeping my eyes peeled now...i love being british right now =P
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692147)
Posted by Redimus on May 2nd, 2008 @ 4:48pm CDT
Awsome sauce!
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692437)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 3rd, 2008 @ 8:40am CDT
Yep, just been up my local TRU and bought the pack.

I dont know why but I was expecting the Animated figures to be made from a soft and bendy plastic. If I am 100% honest I would say they feel like cheap toys. They both suffer from somewhat floppy legs, probably due to the styling of thin upper legs and stonking great lower legs.

Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692493)
Posted by waaaaghlord on May 3rd, 2008 @ 12:02pm CDT
Picked up the 2 pack at TRU Leeds today. Aside from the battle damage I'm really liking them. The movie line is dead, long live Animated!
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692620)
Posted by Mr-Valkeyreion on May 3rd, 2008 @ 4:55pm CDT
Ravage XK wrote:Yep, just been up my local TRU and bought the pack.

despite what people say it looks really good...now bad for the price of a voyager right? i'm gonna have to get this aswell as the other deluxe prime and deluxe prowl when there out...
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692670)
Posted by Robo-Chugster on May 3rd, 2008 @ 7:18pm CDT
bah, neither of my local TRUs had them...gonna have to wait a while i spose
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (692827)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 4th, 2008 @ 5:28am CDT
bumblebee-prime91 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Yep, just been up my local TRU and bought the pack.

Im not saying I dont like them though.
Re: TFA Battle Begins 2 pack found in UK (693621)
Posted by Optimus Frimal on May 5th, 2008 @ 8:29am CDT
Damn you Hasbro!!! I just spent all of my money at Forbidden Planet!!! :-( AGH!!! #-o

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Sky-Byte Driller Drive 100% Complete Spark Armor Battle Cyberverse Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-17 Tank Buster Jet Fire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-26 Turbo Change Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Soundwave Cyberverse Adventures Sound Blast No Lazerbeak" on EBAY
Buy "HOT Cool FOR Transformers EarthRise Sunstreaker Tail 3D DIY Upgrade Weapon KITS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Arcee" on EBAY