TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online!

TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online!

Saturday, August 25th, 2007 7:34pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 14,380

Our good friend, eToysHunter, was kind enough to share some photos with us of a BULKHEAD prototype from the upcoming Transformers Animated series. I will post a larger gallery of this figure in 2 to 3 weeks once I receive the actual prototype. In the meantime, check out the mini-gallery of this prototype toy by clicking here. Enjoy!

Credit(s): eToysHunter

Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306345)
Posted by Cybertron Optimus on August 25th, 2007 @ 7:41pm CDT
That looks so cool! I've been thinking on which Animated figure I should get first when they come out.
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306354)
Posted by Rijie on August 25th, 2007 @ 7:44pm CDT
Very interesting.
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306356)
Posted by PrimeSuspect on August 25th, 2007 @ 7:45pm CDT
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306363)
Posted by Seibertron on August 25th, 2007 @ 7:47pm CDT
PrimeSuspect wrote:Yeah, you've got to show us the transformation process in the full gallery, Seibertron.

Oh you know I will. I'll milk the full gallery for all she's worth! :D
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306366)
Posted by Scaleface on August 25th, 2007 @ 7:49pm CDT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg_jOr0H ... ed&search=
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306370)
Posted by magnusupreme on August 25th, 2007 @ 7:52pm CDT
cool
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306382)
Posted by shortround on August 25th, 2007 @ 7:58pm CDT
Cool looking for a furturistic miltary transport vehicle. I think I might get him when he is released.
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306387)
Posted by gogleman374 on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:01pm CDT
Seeing him in all red and then seeing him painted makes me appriciate him ALOT more.
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306410)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:13pm CDT
Yep, still no love or want for this thing!
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306411)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:15pm CDT
I forsee a SWAT-Van repaint of this toy...
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306413)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:16pm CDT
Scaleface wrote:Honestly, not liking the Super Deformed look. Plus he's just a knockoff of Crunch from Mighty Orbots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg_jOr0H ... ed&search=

Thanks, that was an awesome flashback!
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306418)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:18pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Oh you know I will. I'll milk the full gallery for all she's worth! :D

Gonna have to!

I respect your photo skills, and seen you make alot of bad bots look good...

But for this next line, you have your work cut out for you!
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306427)
Posted by Zeedust on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:27pm CDT
Oh, good, I see triggers... I was worried the palm-missiles auto-launched when the fingers were opened.
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306430)
Posted by Overcracker on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:28pm CDT
Talk about your back kibble. I agree, the deformed look is not very pleasing.

He looks to be extremely top heavy.
Not liking the bot mode one bit. At least the Hound Homage is there in all its glory, if only he wasn't such a hideous figure.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your spectacular gallery Seibs. Maybe I'll find some redeeming qualities for him, in your pictures.
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306437)
Posted by Night~GONE on August 25th, 2007 @ 8:33pm CDT
Man im in Love with this thing the color will make it look SOOOOO much better. Still love it probally will be me first ARGH!
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306536)
Posted by Blurrz on August 25th, 2007 @ 9:27pm CDT
Looks solid. Can't wait for the new line
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306552)
Posted by Skowl on August 25th, 2007 @ 9:36pm CDT
Hey Bulkhead, Crumplezone called, he wants his head back.
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306567)
Posted by D-340 on August 25th, 2007 @ 9:47pm CDT
Skowl wrote:Hey Bulkhead, Crumplezone called, he wants his head back.

My first thought when I saw this was "He is so Crumplezone". I've warmed up to the TF:A stuff. Can't wait to see more.
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306629)
Posted by Brakethrough on August 25th, 2007 @ 10:38pm CDT
It's Clobberin' Time!
Re: TFA Bulkhead prototype mini-gallery now online! (306681)
Posted by Broadside on August 25th, 2007 @ 10:57pm CDT
I still think its god-awful. But then again we were all saying the same thing about the movie figures 6 months ago and we're snatchin em up now. I'll probably end up appreciate it in a few months but for now.../puke.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "HERO MASHERS TRANSFORMERS - AUTO BOT RODIMUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Steeljaw Age of Extinction Robots in Disguise One-Step; AOE, 1-Step" on EBAY
Buy "Fireburst Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Complete DOTM Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Slug Super Hero Mashers Mashems Action Figure Dinosaur" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Optimash Prime Mr. Potato Head. For Ages 2+" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Mr. Potato Head as STARSCREAM Transformers Rescue Bots Mixable Mashable Heroes" on EBAY