TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images

TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images

Monday, July 25th, 2011 1:08am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 44,705

TFC Toys have updated their weibo micro-blog with the first in-package images of their highly anticipated Exgraver figure, the first release in their six figure Hercules set. Looks like you MISB collectors are in luck, as the figure and accessories are prominently displayed through the packaging's large plastic window.

Images from their micro-blog are mirrored below.

Credit(s): TFC Toys

This article was last modified on Monday, July 25th, 2011 12:40pm CDT

Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1265837)
Posted by TimothyR on July 25th, 2011 @ 1:25am CDT
ang3l3s wrote:$100 and no die-cast???

this isn't the 80's. toys are not made that way anymore. not to mention that completely plastic toys are better. especially for something in this scale.

i don't get the fascination with diecast anymore.. i mean, it's cool for some stuff.. like the binaltech line.. but other than that it just doesn't make much sense. it really limits poseability. it wears out joints faster. and it adds more to a price tag.. i'd rather spend $100 on this without diecast than $100 with. with a history of loose joints. imagine each arm of this figure having a bulk of metal.. it just wouldn't work.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1265886)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 25th, 2011 @ 5:39am CDT
Yay!! They've got it listed as "Available Now". Please, please, please get shipping!
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1265904)
Posted by korisifu on July 25th, 2011 @ 6:53am CDT
I really like the size of the hand in the box. The problem is the price. If this does come to completion and is truly a Devastator in scale with deluxe characters, it'll go up even more when everybody now wants it. Hopefully the sales will be limited enough to cause a price drop, but strong enough to have them continue to make the rest. I think $600 is reasonable for a nice full scale Devastator, if it is the quality of Fansproject or Perfecteffect.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1265945)
Posted by GetRightRobot on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:16am CDT
Box looks great, figure looks great, hope they ship soon! I will feel better about my investment when we've seen pics of all 6 figures! I swear if I end up having to double up on this one for limbs I'm gonna be pissed!

Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1265996)
Posted by El Duque on July 25th, 2011 @ 11:09am CDT
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1266002)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 25th, 2011 @ 11:18am CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:Off topic: where are the FP insecticons? Were we not supposed to have two of them by now? Come on FansProject!!! Fansproject SUPERIOR, TFClubinferior :lol:

In their lastest newsletter, TFSource said Fansproject informed them that Thundershred was shipping out sometime this week and they should have it baring any delays sometime next week. Apparently there was some last minute changes made to the figure which is pretty typical of Fansproject. Gotta make the best figure they can.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1266013)
Posted by GetRightRobot on July 25th, 2011 @ 11:32am CDT
El Duque wrote:Just got my shipping notice from RK. How long does it take their orders to arrive in the States using EMS shipping? This my first order from them.

Don't be gettin in no hurry, yuck yuck! :lol:

Honestly it's only a couple of days to get to the states, but customs and domestic travel will tack on about a week and half! This is good news though!
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1266017)
Posted by Kibble on July 25th, 2011 @ 11:35am CDT

Sounds like you should have it within a week... The 'regular' shipping takes a week or two. Sounds like EMS is quicker and you might have by the end of the week.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1266057)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on July 25th, 2011 @ 12:56pm CDT

TimothyR wrote:
ang3l3s wrote:$100 and no die-cast???

I knew if I just held my tongue someone would voice my opinion more eloquently and without ad hominen attacks and foul language. Thank you.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1266235)
Posted by Dread_Wing on July 25th, 2011 @ 3:57pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:I was really hoping they going to lose the one purple gun one red gun and just go with both purple. oh well… just not a fan of the "clear plastic" and it kind of gives me Energon flashbacks. brrrrrrr.

I plan on masking the inside of the barrel and some of the vents and things and spraying it black, that way I will have a G1 coloured gun which when it catches the light in the right way will glow red inside, and the purple gun can be for the combined mode.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1266279)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on July 25th, 2011 @ 4:57pm CDT
I think when it arrives at BBTS, I'll be shipping it and posting a review when it arrives.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1266337)
Posted by Stormrider on July 25th, 2011 @ 6:36pm CDT
Let's start the reviews.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1266416)
Posted by El Duque on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:50pm CDT
Kibble wrote:

Wasn't paying close enough attention to my shipping notice, it was if I don't have it within 5 days to contact them. So I should have him by the weekend with any luck.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1301440)
Posted by wolverinetodd on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:44pm CDT
Has anyone heard any news as to when Heavy Labor would begin shipping? Originally it was supposed to ship last month, September 2011. However, there was a post at the beginning of September stating it would be delayed until October 2011. We're currently halfway through the month of October and I've yet to see anything more on any of the remaining Hercules figures. If someone out there reading this has an inside scoop on what's going on with Heavy Labor and the rest of the team, please let the rest of us know. With Heavy Labor being delayed, I wonder if the remaining figures will be delayed as well. Structor was due out next month (according to the shipping schedule) and I can't help but wonder if it too will be delayed.
Re: TFC Toys Exgraver In Package Images (1301497)
Posted by donnie_707 on October 17th, 2011 @ 4:05am CDT
i think el duque covered the delay with heavylabor a day or two ago. he posted that tfc will start shipping out to retailers oct 25. so we should see it by november(hopefully). no pre orders for the 3rd not-constructicon yet....

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Combiner Wars 2015 G2 Deluxe Class Air Raid Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations armada starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars AIR RAID Generations BRAND NEW UNOPENED with COMIC" on EBAY