TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images)

TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images)

Saturday, September 10th, 2011 7:49am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 48,909

At long last TFC Toys has finally revealed an image of Hercules fully combined using all six unique molds! The image mirrored below from their weibo page gives us a clear view of Hercules combined using prototype versions of all six team members, including Mad Blender (aka Mixmaster) who up until now has only been seen as a computer render.

Update: Added more images of the fully combined mode and Mad Blender in alt mode.

Credit(s): TFC Toys

This article was last modified on Saturday, September 10th, 2011 1:48pm CDT

Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287772)
Posted by Grimlock1985 on September 10th, 2011 @ 7:59am CDT
Well, I had hoped Mixmaster's cab would become a bit less boxy, but that's a very minor complaint. I like the overall look.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287774)
Posted by DMSL on September 10th, 2011 @ 8:06am CDT
Wow that looks fantastic. I agree on the design of Mixmaster, it's not that great. The cab section is very boxy and there is no grille or bumper to accentuate the mode. The windshield is also oddly shaped and should definately be larger.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287775)
Posted by Red 50 on September 10th, 2011 @ 8:09am CDT
WOW! That looks bloody good! Can't wait to see it in green and purple.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287780)
Posted by Mkall on September 10th, 2011 @ 8:27am CDT
Why yes, I will have this on my shelf thank you very much.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287784)
Posted by AshesOfPain on September 10th, 2011 @ 8:48am CDT
I do like, even more so than my G1. But only due to the added articulation points. However, we must remember that this is only a prototype. The true Final, may have a more G1-esque cab for Mixmaster and Scrapper as well. As I don't see it in this image. Do we know when preorders will being?
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287789)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on September 10th, 2011 @ 8:54am CDT
Pure Awsomenus he looks fantastic.... but im still getting the other not D as ive just forked out for both crossfire 1 & 2 upgrades and there not too cheap these days,
It was either those 3 or two herc parts i think i chose the better option as not D 2 will fit very snugg with Supes and Maxi.

...............................Or did i make the rite choice :BOOM: BASTARDS!!
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287790)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on September 10th, 2011 @ 8:57am CDT
The only bad thing of this figure to me is the chest wing, it just isn't big enough

also the head, altough I am sure that an other or this actual company will make a different style head

This one sucks This one is cool
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287792)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 10th, 2011 @ 9:13am CDT
"Impressive, most impressive". The only thing that can cause this behemoth to fall like a house of cards is bad QC, IMHO. Other than that it's badass...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287804)
Posted by xyl360 on September 10th, 2011 @ 9:43am CDT
Outstanding :D!!!

I agree on the chest wing, it would be nice if it were a bit bigger, but I can live with it. As for QC, if Exgraver is any indication then I'm not concerned at all with QC. In my opinion it's more solid than anything I've gotten from FP (DIA Commander, City Commander, clear Protector armor and the infamous Thundershred which had misaligned parts/tabs on mine :().

It looks like it's going to be even taller than I expected, which is a bonus.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287808)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 10th, 2011 @ 9:53am CDT

I must admit the prototype looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the final version with the colors and minor tweaks.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287813)
Posted by tmk9883 on September 10th, 2011 @ 10:07am CDT
Looks fantastic. I think the cab on mixmaster totally matches the real version of the truck they are modeling it after.

Cant wait to see it in color and then with Repro labels.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287818)
Posted by Rated X on September 10th, 2011 @ 10:13am CDT
Beautiful !!!

But please reconsider putting a visor on him. The head flat out sucks. Everybody has a G1 version of Devi and nobody wants a remake of the original toys crappy head.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287820)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 10th, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
I don't think the head "sucks", but I agree; it'd be nice to have the visored version. Maybe as a seperate piece?

The completed prototype looks really awsome. I wonder how big it'll be in comparison to the maketoys version ... a little Photoshop work may very well answer that question ...
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287829)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on September 10th, 2011 @ 10:48am CDT
how about a visor that can be placed over the eyes, shouldnt be too hard to make
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287837)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on September 10th, 2011 @ 11:19am CDT
I definitely have no regrets on getting this now. I like that it will be bigger than a leader class when combined, that is how gestalts should be made. :CON:
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287844)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 10th, 2011 @ 11:53am CDT
Originally, I promised myself I'd never get another 3rd party figure again after what happened to my Shadow Warrior (Frenzy/Rumble from Perfect Effect, for those who forgot). After seeing this, if I was $1000 richer, this would be bought on sight. 8-} :x This would probably be the only 3rd party figure I'll ever buy after Shadow Warrior.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287847)
Posted by RhA on September 10th, 2011 @ 12:01pm CDT
This is forcing me to eat my words about 3rd party stuff.

Almost.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287848)
Posted by barricade2218 on September 10th, 2011 @ 12:03pm CDT
I'm really glad I committed to getting this, although some would think I should be committed instead...Design is excellent and quality is there in what I've seen so far.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287854)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on September 10th, 2011 @ 12:16pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:You guys do realise that if the chest wing were any bigger/wider, it would interfere with the arms, right?.

^^^
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :APPLAUSE:
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Fully Combined Prototype Image (Updated with More Images) (1287855)
Posted by Ninja Boy on September 10th, 2011 @ 12:18pm CDT
I'm still torn between this Devastator and the MakeToy version. The MakeToy Devastator looks more G1 accurate, but I don't know if I like the robot modes (from what I can see through the blur). I can't afford both, and I'm afraid that if I don't make a decision soon, the one I want will be sold-out before I get a chance to buy it. :(

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Movie Premier Edition Raptor Figure - Dinobot Slash" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue bots CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS PVC Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer w/ Blur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Prime PP-21 Terracon Ripper Snapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone WFC-E33 Weaponizer pack set MISB BOX T1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime beast hunters Predacons rising Knockout and Darksteel" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers centurion drone Megatron Mace Energon Cube Ravage Cage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY