TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor

TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor

Friday, December 16th, 2011 6:58am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 44,111

TFC Toys have posted a clear version of the blurred Hercules teaser image that was posted earlier this week. It appears the set will feature an optional snap on visor to give the combined form a more G1 appearance. According to their weibo page more images will be posted this weekend. For now check out the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): TFC Toys, Daimchoc

Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323948)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on December 16th, 2011 @ 7:09am CST
COOL!! It make Hercules look MORE like a G1 Devastator!! NICE!! :APPLAUSE: :D Sadly, I can't afford it!!

:BOT: :CON:
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323950)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 16th, 2011 @ 7:13am CST
so awesome yet so sad. the thing costs a fortune.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323951)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on December 16th, 2011 @ 7:19am CST
Not as G1 toon accurate as I'd like, but it's much appreaciated! If they or another 3rd party company made a head that was more slavishly accurate to the toon while adding some nessasary detail I'd be down.

Renderform? Are you listening?
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323960)
Posted by dragons on December 16th, 2011 @ 8:04am CST
wonderful looks better with visor on
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323963)
Posted by RiddlerJ on December 16th, 2011 @ 8:14am CST
Want!

But can't have! :sad:
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323965)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 16th, 2011 @ 8:19am CST
I actually like how it's like shades. A touch oddball, but it works. Also, looking at the full figure clearly. I really do like the green barrel better. The purple is much more lightly accenting throughout the design. I just think it looks a little plain without any marks on it.

Now, isn't one of them supposed to come with a fix for Heavy Labor's hips? Any word on that?
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323968)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on December 16th, 2011 @ 8:34am CST
By the Matrix, that is unbearably cool. I WILL get my manipulators on one. Somehow, it's happenin'. Now someone just needs to create a Predaking with this level of detail... Still, this thing is marvelous.

Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323973)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on December 16th, 2011 @ 9:07am CST
kinda cool, but.....not what I had in mind.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323982)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 16th, 2011 @ 9:22am CST
Eh, Giant's head still looks better... this one lackes depth.. looks so flat.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323983)
Posted by rpetras on December 16th, 2011 @ 9:23am CST
Love it!

I'm in the purple barrel camp myself, but either way it is win.

Loving the visor.

:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323988)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 16th, 2011 @ 9:44am CST
I'm not completely feeling the visor..yet, but it is a great touch by the guys at TFC. I hope we get a green and purple drum.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323993)
Posted by LiKwid on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:04am CST
4 parts down, 2 to go! Can't wait to finish this guy off..
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1323996)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:22am CST
What figure comes with the visor ?

Man he looks epic I just got a shipping notice on my Structor :D but not DR Crank :-(

I can't wait to finish this bad boy off
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1324003)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:28am CST
That's pretty sweet. I'd be super excited if I was collecting these, but alas they are too much for me.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1324008)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:35am CST
would love to see Igear make a IDW All Hail Megatron Devy head for this set.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1324017)
Posted by Anonymous on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:50am CST
LiKwid wrote:4 parts down, 2 to go! Can't wait to finish this guy off..

Rodimus Minor wrote:... epic DR Crank :-(

I can't wait to finish this bad boy off

Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1324027)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 16th, 2011 @ 11:18am CST
Fistful of Energon wrote:would love to see Igear make a IDW All Hail Megatron Devy head for this set.

I'd be all over that!
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1324031)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 16th, 2011 @ 11:27am CST
amcgrath929 wrote:

I'd be all over that!

pic please
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1324033)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 16th, 2011 @ 11:32am CST
Requiem Prime wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:

I'd be all over that!

pic please

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=82232&p=1314865&hilit=In+all+seriousness#p1314865

Middle of the page.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules to Feature Optional Visor (1324036)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 16th, 2011 @ 11:56am CST

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime RID Vehicon SEALED First Edition Robots In Disguise Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime BATTLE SUIT Complete Cyberverse Legion" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE PRIME OPTIMUS MAXIMUS Lights Sound Missiles Robot HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Skyquake Complete" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE - Loose & Complete - Transformers Prime Cyberverse  - Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Nightwatch Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS PRIME Cyberverse Commander Class figure" on EBAY