TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images

TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images

Tuesday, January 17th, 2012 12:33am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 38,383

The long and expensive journey is nearing it's end for collectors of TFC Toys Hercules! Site sponsor Robotkingdom has posted new in-package images of the last figure in the set, Mad Blender, who they state will start shipping tomorrow. Will the last two figures arrive defect free? If they don't how will they distribute repairs with Mad Blender being the last figure? We'll know shortly, it's almost time to combine these bad boys!

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334713)
Posted by Trikeboy on January 17th, 2012 @ 12:54am CST
OMG!!! Shipping part six tomorrow? I just got my shipping notice for Neckbreaker yesterday. Major props to TFC for getting them all out before Chinese New Year. I hope they are free from defects since they are ahead of schedule. I should have a completed Hercules on Monday considering the super fast shipping RK provide, and that is on the cheapest delivery option.
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334714)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on January 17th, 2012 @ 12:57am CST

It looks SWEET!! Wish I had the $$$ to get em all, but alas I do not!! :sad:

Not to sound like a G1 hard ass, but weren't there 7 Constructicons??

:BOT: :CON:
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334715)
Posted by El Duque on January 17th, 2012 @ 12:59am CST
BIGGUY007 wrote:

It looks SWEET!! Wish I had the $$$ to get em all, but alas I do not!! :sad:

Not to sound like a G1 hard ass, but weren't there 7 Constructicons??

:BOT: :CON:

Nope, just six. You will be hard pressed to find a project more G1 inspired than this one.
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334717)
Posted by Trikeboy on January 17th, 2012 @ 1:03am CST
BIGGUY007 wrote:

It looks SWEET!! Wish I had the $$$ to get em all, but alas I do not!! :sad:

Not to sound like a G1 hard ass, but weren't there 7 Constructicons??

:BOT: :CON:

Well, only 6 for Devastator but you could say there is an unnoficial constructicon called Hauler. He was a constructicon who escaped the Decepticon conversion and joined the Autobots. http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Hauler
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334719)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on January 17th, 2012 @ 1:05am CST
El Duque wrote:
BIGGUY007 wrote:

It looks SWEET!! Wish I had the $$$ to get em all, but alas I do not!! :sad:

Not to sound like a G1 hard ass, but weren't there 7 Constructicons??

:BOT: :CON:

Thanks!! It it DEFINITELY on my PERMANENT want list!! But I have been able to crap money without swallowing it first.
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334825)
Posted by Rated X on January 17th, 2012 @ 8:59am CST
Calling all 3rd parties...

WANTED:

Cartoon accurate head

Purple barrel

Other then those 2 factors, Im glad I jumped on this set !!!
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334838)
Posted by Sodan-1 on January 17th, 2012 @ 10:02am CST
Rated X wrote:Calling all 3rd parties...

WANTED:

Cartoon accurate head

Purple barrel

Other then those 2 factors, Im glad I jumped on this set !!!

Am I right in thinking you weren't too keen on the weapons either?

I had a sneaking suspicion that these two would be out earlier than their original March/April release dates, but now I haven't a penny until I get paid in 10 days. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334850)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 17th, 2012 @ 10:33am CST
My only disappointment with these figures is that the combined figure isnt as big as I thought it would be. Its still huge but not as huge as I would have liked.

Still, bring on the last two figures please. :)
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334878)
Posted by Kibble on January 17th, 2012 @ 11:54am CST
Rated X wrote:Calling all 3rd parties...

WANTED:

Cartoon accurate head

Purple barrel

Other then those 2 factors, Im glad I jumped on this set !!!

Add green blade. Thanks.
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1334896)
Posted by rpetras on January 17th, 2012 @ 12:46pm CST
I'm as giddy as a little school girl! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

I expect that someone will come out with add-ons to fulfill all possible wishes.

Toon/comic/G1 toy accurate heads, purple barrel, legs/blade for bonebreaker, gun (though I personally love the combiner gun) ... all that.

I can't WAIT to have all of these!

I think I'll keep them in individual bot mode for a little while though.
I've gotten to enjoy the first 4 for several months, I'll probably keep them separate for a bit, before keeping them in Devy mode more permanently.

Next up for me, Hegemon ...
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1335056)
Posted by moneycon on January 17th, 2012 @ 8:58pm CST
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1335124)
Posted by necr0blivion on January 18th, 2012 @ 1:42am CST
moneycon wrote:Okay...all the fun aside....all I really wanna know is when is BBTS going to ship my figures!

Off the cuff answer: After they ship my order.

Answer with some reality: RK gets their shipment first because they are closer to reach than the US, hence BBTS. Hopefully these get through customs and into Joel's warehouse in about a week, then we can all decide whether or not to ship that loot!

All likelihood, both figures can be in US collectors' hands by the end of January.
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1335170)
Posted by moneycon on January 18th, 2012 @ 7:28am CST
necr0blivion wrote:

Off the cuff answer: After they ship my order.

I can't believe how fast they got these guys out!! I also can't believe what a great job they have been doing to redeem any errors on their part. I, for one, have no worries that if something is wrong with the last two...we'll get fixes somehow.

I should also note, I was a hater. I did not want to spend this kind of money on these guys. BUT, I'm a tformer fan, I'm a collector, I'm a sucker, AND I'm happy!
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1335218)
Posted by Kibble on January 18th, 2012 @ 10:24am CST
Word on the street is Heavy Labor's fix may just be greased gears...if so, I'm a little skeptical that that's a good long term solution.
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1335489)
Posted by Blurrz on January 18th, 2012 @ 8:27pm CST
Okay, let's grow up here. El Duque and the News Team put alot of time and effort into getting the news out and none of you deserve to light up this thread by trolling or feeding the troll. You have third party problems? I feel bad for you son. Go create another thread and spew it out there. As blunt as it is, this thread is meant to discuss Mad Blender/Neo-Classics Devastator. I see this again, and it's not going to be tolerated. You have been warned, and please, let proper discussion ensue.
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1335643)
Posted by Sodan-1 on January 19th, 2012 @ 9:58am CST
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1335785)
Posted by moneycon on January 19th, 2012 @ 2:35pm CST
Sodan-1 wrote:Deleteing people's comments, eh? I'd have thought you'd be more sensitive to folk's right to free speech after yesterday.

:-? maybe they should have just blacked out the lines they didn't like.....you know partial censorship. Some of the comments, within the idiocy, were pertinent.

Like this, I think I'll ship my POL just so the last two hit!! You know that's how it works.
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1335827)
Posted by Blurrz on January 19th, 2012 @ 4:15pm CST

Nah seriously. Yesterday wasn't mouth off and try to make snide comments against fellow collectors day. The guy who started it only wanted to derail this thread.

In regards to Mad Blender, congratulations to those who have forked over so much cash so far.
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1335863)
Posted by moneycon on January 19th, 2012 @ 6:17pm CST
Nice rebound Blurrz!! :APPLAUSE:
Re: TFC Toys Mad Blender In-Package Images (1336295)
Posted by Sodan-1 on January 20th, 2012 @ 6:00pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Free speech? █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine. ████ ███ █ ██████ love █████ ██████ ███ your █████ ████ government

Well played, sir. I would like to protest about this:

Blurrz wrote:...try to make snide comments...

Try??!! I thought we all did bloody well. :lol:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie Hasbro 2018 MISP!" on EBAY
Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY