TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving

Transformers News: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving

Monday, July 1st, 2013 10:58PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,684

As many you are already aware the TFCC 2013 membership incentive figure Depth Charge was available in both polybagged and carded versions over the weekend at BotCon. We can now report that the figure has also been shipped out and is arriving in member's mailboxes. Image below courtesy of facebook user and Wichita Transfans member Jarrod Vulgamore.

Jarrod Vulgamore wrote:Got a wonderful little surprise when I got home from work today!

TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving
Credit(s): Jarrod Vulgamore
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500023)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 1st, 2013 @ 11:21pm CDT
Should. Have. Signed. Uppppppppppppp... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500026)
Posted by triKlops on July 1st, 2013 @ 11:35pm CDT
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500028)
Posted by Manterax Prime on July 1st, 2013 @ 11:38pm CDT
Hello Sky-byte.
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500033)
Posted by El Duque on July 2nd, 2013 @ 12:02am CDT
triKlops wrote:Looking forward to getting mine in; however i was wondering if the cardbacked figs were only available at the Con or if i missed an option to get one instead of the traditional bagged version with my subscription.

Not sure, I wasn't even aware they were doing a carded version until I saw it over the weekend. If they didn't sell out they may end up available via the club store. Oh, and the figure they are mailing isn't bagged this year. It comes in packaging just like TFSS Scourge did, plain cardboard box with a foam insert.
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500037)
Posted by ILL-Star on July 2nd, 2013 @ 12:27am CDT
While I'm a bit jealous that I can't get MW Starscream yet, Depthcharge does look a lot better. Going by the picture, the yellow doesn't seem to stand out as much as the official pic made it seem. That's very nice.
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500134)
Posted by triKlops on July 2nd, 2013 @ 11:01am CDT
El Duque wrote:

Thanks for the info.
So if it is coming in the cardboard and foam combo, I wonder if it will be as horribly packed in too small of a box like Scourge was.
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500171)
Posted by El Duque on July 2nd, 2013 @ 1:22pm CDT
triKlops wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Thanks for the info.

I can let you know when I get home from my office. Postman tried to deliver mine yesterday, but it required a signature and I guess he didn't think I was home because he didn't even attempt delivery, just left a slip.
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500242)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 2nd, 2013 @ 3:13pm CDT
Mine still hasn't come yet.

Didn't buy the carded one at BotCon.
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500253)
Posted by Metrosuplex on July 2nd, 2013 @ 3:27pm CDT
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500256)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 2nd, 2013 @ 3:33pm CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:Are those HALO novels??? :SICK: Haha! J/K, I haven't read one so I wouldn't even know. :roll:

Uncultured swine...

I've read most of them, and they're all pretty good. As a matter of fact, next time I'm at a library, I'm going to see if they have copies of that Forerunner Saga I've yet to read.

Diss the games, and I'll personally go to your house and force you to watch political debate shows. Well, you can diss Halo 4; compared to previous Halo titles, Halo 4 requires little to no skill to play. >:oP
Re: TFCC 2013 Membership Incentive Figure Depth Charge Now Arriving (1500576)
Posted by datguy86 on July 3rd, 2013 @ 7:43pm CDT
The box was a larger than Scourge's so Depth Charge fit very well with no scratches to the paint or bending of the card. The paint job in plane mode is excellent - this is really a handsome figure. Doesn't hurt the Terradive mold is one of my favorite TF molds.

Ending Soon On eBay

DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 6 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Skystalker Predacon New! - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 12 minutes 13 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations - Deluxe, Cliffjumper Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 13 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Movie Dinobot Strafe Action Figure MIB Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 21 minutes
Transformers Classics Generations Rodimus Hot Rod First Edition 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 22 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Prime Voyager Class Beast Hunters Shockwave Action Figure MIB Toy - Time Remaining: 4 days 25 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers 4 Age Of Extinction Lockdown Deluxe AOE Generations Figure New - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 26 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Armada Powerlinx Hot Shot Complete - Time Remaining: 27 days 8 hours 26 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017