TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS

TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS

Friday, April 2nd, 2010 2:46pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Collectables
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 39,729

Site sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has just listed pre-orders for Transformers Collectors Club exclusive figures Dion and Shattered Glass Cyclonus. Dion is scheduled for June release and SG Cyclonus is scheduled around August. Click the links below for the listings:

DION: $44.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

SG Cyclonus: $74.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Credit(s): DavidT, BBTS

Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1060946)
Posted by autobot-jolt on April 2nd, 2010 @ 2:52pm CDT
sigh... :(

wish i could afford these. just too much for me. Dion looks sweet. Cyclonus looks cool enough to sorta want.
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1060976)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 2nd, 2010 @ 5:02pm CDT
Come on BBTS, pull another rabbit out of the hat. Get a Punch / Counterpunch pre-order going, please. I don't have any of the credit cards that the Club accepts, so was truely gutted when I tried to order one.
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1061015)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on April 2nd, 2010 @ 8:19pm CDT
Yeah, where's Punch/Counterpunch? I'd preorder that bad boy in a second.
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1061019)
Posted by Mkall on April 2nd, 2010 @ 8:27pm CDT
SmokescreenGT wrote:Yeah, where's Punch/Counterpunch? I'd preorder that bad boy in a second.

Sold out before BBTS could order some for resale.

I think the club put them up for preorder on friday to prevent that from happening again. Smart actually
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1061020)
Posted by ang3l3s on April 2nd, 2010 @ 8:28pm CDT

+1, hope it will be cheaper since it is a deluxe.
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1061027)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 2nd, 2010 @ 8:46pm CDT
If BBTS put up a pre-order for P/CP the collective scream coming from the fandom would be deafening. Don't get me wrong all the wailing, breast beating, and hair pulling would be hysterical but the thread posts would become redundant.
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1061073)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on April 2nd, 2010 @ 11:39pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Sold out before BBTS could order some for resale.

whachoo talkin bout Mkall? I am fascinated by this?
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1061093)
Posted by Mkall on April 3rd, 2010 @ 1:25am CDT
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:
Mkall wrote:Sold out before BBTS could order some for resale.

whachoo talkin bout Mkall? I am fascinated by this?

Here's what I think happened. Keep in mind this is my own oppinion based on what I've seen.

Last time club exclusives were available (Seacons and Nightbeat), BBTS picked them up very quickly, undercuting the club store's non-member price by about 20 dollars for Nightbeat, and IIRC about 50 bucks for the Seacons.

Seacons sold like hotcakes and I believe that BBTS' stock of them sold out faster than the club's. Of course BBTS had a smaller stock, but I think you see my point. BBTS took money away from the Club. If they had 100 sets of Seacons, then that's 5,000 dollars that the club, theoretically didn't get. Of course this is hypothetical; there would've been a mix of members/non-members purchasing them, so we'll average it out to 2,500 dollars per 100 units.

Fast forward to 2 weeks back, when Counterpunch was being touted as a sure-fire sell out. The Club could have realised 2 factors. 1) Most fans are online during the weekend and 2) BBTS and other resellers don't typically operate on weekends. This lead to (IMO) the club getting far more money from non-members paying them. Since P/CP sold out my 11am monday morning, BBTS didn't get the chance to secure any stock.
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1061193)
Posted by LiKwid on April 3rd, 2010 @ 11:56am CDT
Mkall wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:
Mkall wrote:Sold out before BBTS could order some for resale.

whachoo talkin bout Mkall? I am fascinated by this?

So bbts got...Owned? :lol:
Honestly opinion or not that seems damn logical...

ang3l3s wrote:

+1, hope it will be cheaper since it is a deluxe.

All 3 of the figures are deluxe size...Cheaper? Don't hold your breath..
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1061199)
Posted by Mkall on April 3rd, 2010 @ 12:07pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:
Honestly opinion or not that seems damn logical...

It's what I'm known for ;)

LiKwid wrote:
ang3l3s wrote:

+1, hope it will be cheaper since it is a deluxe.

All 3 of the figures are deluxe size...Cheaper? Don't hold your breath..

HA! Unlike SG Cyclonus, P/CP has a remold, thus he'll be more expensive. Expect no less than 85 USD per figure IF BBTS get him.
Re: TFCC Dion & SG Cyclonus Pre-Orders at BBTS (1061260)
Posted by LiKwid on April 3rd, 2010 @ 5:11pm CDT
1 thing I have learned about BBTS is while they usually have a great selection you won't get many rare figures for cheaps. I do from time to time find amazing deals in the vintage dept ( like my God magnus for $24 bucks!) but P/CP is going to fetch a good $ amount..

Mkall just got all spock on us... I kinda wish I had gotten 2 now..

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY