TFCC Dion To Ship Late April

TFCC Dion To Ship Late April

Friday, March 12th, 2010 2:40pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 20,390

The Transformers Collector's Club has announced that the 2010 Free Club Figure, Dion, will be shipping in late April. You still have a few days left to join or renew your membership to the club to receive your own Dion figure. Click here to read the official announcement and to join the club today!

Credit(s): Fender Bender

Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1053949)
Posted by Pete@BotCon on March 12th, 2010 @ 3:01pm CST
mesh wrote: instead i paid $80 for a cheap-ass energon toy that i sold for a mere $5.
:APPLAUSE:

Man, that is too bad you sold it for $5... Skyfall and Topspin go for some serious cash on ebay now. A Skyfall just sold with a Buy It Now of $129.99

Guess that makes him the most expensive Energon scout toy ;)

Long story short, TCC toys retain their value and if you ever want to sell them, odds are you will get back your membership fees and then some one day.

Wheeljack35 wrote:I just re uped yesterday after not being there for two years.It was because of Dion becasue I hate that mold it was because of Punch/Counterpunch and I will get a discount on it being a club memeber..I also missed the magazines that come bimonthly :P

Great to have you back! The Magazine has changed a lot since then. One of the things we are doing is working with Hasbro to always make sure members have some type of exclusives, whether it be pic or info. Last issue delivered on that and the next issue has some info on some highly anticipated figures!

As far as the story, this years "The Coming Storm" takes place 10 years after the events of Transformers Timelines Issue 4: Wings of Honor. Now, Wings of Honor takes place about 4 months BEFORE "War Dawn" if you want to know where everything falls timeline wise. This is a G1 Toonesque continuity, meaning if you have watched the G1 toon and movie you will have a feel for the characters and the background.

Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1053989)
Posted by Nekoman on March 12th, 2010 @ 6:43pm CST
Pete@BotCon wrote:Anyways, to everyone here at Seibertron who is rejoining or joining for the first time, thank you and I look forward to seeing you in the club!

I joined for that awesome looking Dion! To me, it's going to be like Christmas waiting till late April. :D
Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1054045)
Posted by Editor on March 13th, 2010 @ 12:56am CST

I reuped, still not fully happy with Dion but thanks for going for the Henkei mold and weapons, that did increase my interest in the figure.

But I did stick around in part for your response to my mentioning SG Soundwave. Is that still a possibility, or was your response based on Cyclonus? Great idea, but I'm still looking for the club to give us Soundie. (and please if we can get SG Ravage tossed in there, that would be brilliant.

Thanks for keeping an finger on Seibertron and the other fan sites, Pete.
Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1054278)
Posted by Swiftpaw on March 13th, 2010 @ 11:56pm CST
Huh, late April. So it'll be just in time for my birthday. Whee.

First thing I'm doing is giving him a different minicon. Good grief I still can't figure out how they managed to make Hot Shot ten times better, and then make what was a perfectly good Minicon -worse-. Worthless thing can't even stand up on its own. :(
Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1054292)
Posted by Th0r4z1n3 on March 14th, 2010 @ 4:17am CDT
I re-upped back in February; I let my membership laps for a year but thankfully I was still able to finish finished my Nexus Maximus, especially looking at the prices they go for now :D

I'm not really enthused about Dion, but they said that the next 3 figures would go together. This makes me expect Orion Pax and Elita 1 for the next two and I wanna have a complete set... plus this is the first year I'm expecting to attend BotCon... and I want P/CP... and SG Cyclonus... and I'm a sucker for exclusives...and I'm a total fanboy.
Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1054471)
Posted by Jenus on March 14th, 2010 @ 7:11pm CDT
Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1054473)
Posted by Mkall on March 14th, 2010 @ 7:21pm CDT
Jenus wrote:I have a question if someone could answer it, the question is about the Botcon exclusive box sets and other Botcon exclusives for the current year. Anyway are you able to order all the Botcon exclusives from the the website or do you actually have to go to Botcon to get the set or wait and see if they have left overs to put on their site?

The atendee-only figures are really difficul to get if you aren't attending. Best bet would be to hit ebay the day after the convention start date when the prices are still half an arm instead of an arm and a leg.

BBTS sometimes gets a few leftover attendee-only figures. They're almost always cheaper than eBay but they move real fast.
Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1054506)
Posted by Jenus on March 14th, 2010 @ 9:04pm CDT
Mkall wrote:You are only able to purchase the box set pre-convention if you are not attending. Just order a non-attendee package.

Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1054507)
Posted by Mkall on March 14th, 2010 @ 9:06pm CDT
Jenus wrote:Thanks for the info Mkall, that's just what I needed to know about the box set. As for the attendee only figures I figured as much I just was thinking if they'd have extras after the convention they'd put them up on the TFCC website for a certain amount.

There's always a chance, the 2009 Razorclaw/Elita-1 set found its way there, but I don't recall the Banzai-Tron/Skyquake set or the sweeps showing up there.
Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1054537)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 14th, 2010 @ 11:52pm CDT
Pete@BotCon wrote:Last issue delivered on that and the next issue has some info on some highly anticipated figures!

Oh, Pete! You love to tease me don't you? :lol:
Re: TFCC Dion To Ship Late April (1069687)
Posted by ligiermirage on April 30th, 2010 @ 10:24pm CDT
I'd bet that the next exclusive figure is going to be overrun cause he's the only other elite guard member to be based off an existing mold.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "rare SEALED hasbro TRANSFORMERS rotf movie JETFIRE legends class SR-71 BLACKBIRD" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg10 Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg15 Night Bird Shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MechFansToys MF-0 Megatron Hot Soldiers Optimus Prime Lot G1 Legend" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RiD Ratchet Deluxe Class MOC 2011 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY