TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed!

Transformers News: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor  Box Art Revealed!

Friday, March 11th, 2011 9:54AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 43,239

Only 5 days left to become a Transformers Collectors' Club member and receive this years Membership Incentive figure, Side Burn!

Club Members also have the ability to purchase Club exclusives. One of this years exclusives is Transtech Cheetor from Transformers Animated. The figure has been revealed here: Transtech Cheetor

Here is a FIRST LOOK at the packaging for Cheetor!

Stay tuned as next week, leading up to the March 16th Wednesday
deadline, we will be revealing G2 Ramjet and the box art for that great
figure as well!

Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193433)
Posted by Amelie on March 11th, 2011 @ 9:56am CST
I think the past two years of BotCon stuff has been awesome, and this years is especially good. I wish I could afford all of it! :-(
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193439)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 11th, 2011 @ 10:08am CST
Rated X wrote:Cheetor was not meant to be a car. His name says it all. And I dont care what some weird comic book writer thought was cool.

Then take a look at Transtech Cheetor, the figure Amimated Blurr was based on:

Transtech Cheetor on TFWiki

Blurr's successor, without the fast speech.
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193451)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on March 11th, 2011 @ 10:39am CST
Glad they are retaining the animated packaging style on the box. I've said it before but this figure looks deliciously gaudy.
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193466)
Posted by Pete@BotCon on March 11th, 2011 @ 11:06am CST

I know! Next they'll make Bumblebee a car! ;)
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193475)
Posted by It Is Him on March 11th, 2011 @ 11:23am CST
Pete@BotCon wrote:

I know! Next they'll make Bumblebee a car! ;)

Official BURN. :D
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193487)
Posted by Counterpunch on March 11th, 2011 @ 11:41am CST
Pete@BotCon wrote:

I know! Next they'll make Bumblebee a car! ;)

Credit where credit is due.
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193488)
Posted by rpetras on March 11th, 2011 @ 11:41am CST
I know I'm getting one of these!
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193513)
Posted by Diem on March 11th, 2011 @ 12:26pm CST
Someone at the club is really concerned with drumming this Cheetor=Police connection into our heads.
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193543)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 11th, 2011 @ 1:21pm CST
I know I might be the only one, but this guy looks so...awkward, I love him. The artwork is better, but I can't help it. That bright green looks so...inappropriate. I'm getting one of these trainwrecks! :lol:
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1193576)
Posted by LiKwid on March 11th, 2011 @ 2:40pm CST
Kill it!!!! Kill it with Fire!!!!!

Well at keast we won't have another punch/counterpunch fiasco this year :P
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1194009)
Posted by Spleenzorio on March 12th, 2011 @ 10:35am CST
I'm thinking of signing up but us Canadians have to pay a tad more for membership. How much are the exclusive figures once they are available?
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1194029)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on March 12th, 2011 @ 11:04am CST
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1194093)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 12th, 2011 @ 2:44pm CST
Pr1meSuspect wrote:I do think this looks good. Maybe a possible purchase at Botcon. But as for my Botcon list, its not a priority figure.

Thing is, he's not a BotCon figure! He can only be purchased from the Collector's Club.
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1194249)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 12th, 2011 @ 11:12pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

But he can still be bought at BotCon, right?
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1194255)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 12th, 2011 @ 11:42pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

But he can still be bought at BotCon, right?

Yes. You will be able to purchase them at the Club Store's booth at Botcon. It was painful watching everyone last year walking by the check-in line with their Punch/Counterpunch's.
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1194282)
Posted by Flux Convoy on March 13th, 2011 @ 4:26am CDT
:BOT:
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1194326)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 13th, 2011 @ 9:45am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:I don't recall seeing anyone with them at the convention. I also can't recall whether my club exclusives came right before or after Botcon. I'm thinking before. Usually, if the club exclusives have started shipping then they're available at the club store during the convention. Sometimes they aren't. I never plan to get them there anyway so I never look for them.
:BOT:

Dude, it seemed like EVERY person who came out of that door was loaded down with figures! I missed out on P/CP the first go around, and each and every person around me in line knew someone coming out with a little blue box...awh, so much excitement! :x
Re: TFCC Exclusive TransTech Animated Cheetor Box Art Revealed! (1194384)
Posted by Blurrz on March 13th, 2011 @ 1:43pm CDT
You won't have to worry about Cheetor selling out like P/CP. Despite popular opinion, he's going to be one of my, if not thee, favorite figure of the year.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers DOTM Human Alliance Roadbuster    (box A1) - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 47 minutes 56 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES MPM-03 BUMBLEBEE FIGURE MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 50 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx (not titans return - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 51 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Generations PLATINUM EDITION OPTIMUS PRIMAL - MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 56 minutes 7 seconds
1986 Transformers / Generation 1 _ Deluxe Car _ Kup - Time Remaining: 14 days 13 hours 55 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Generation One Autobot Hoist Mib Box - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 21 seconds
2015 SDCC Exclusive Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Devastator DAMAGE BOX NIB - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 1 minute 19 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Playskool Rescue Bots Bumblebee's Garage playset HTF - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 8 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent