TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image

TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image

Friday, April 8th, 2011 6:42pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,073

The Official Transformers' Collector Club has posted a new image of their club exclusive G2 Ramjet in robot mode. Their headline states this is an image of a "final sample" so this is probably what we can expect the actual figure to look like, and yes those are stickers on his shoulders and feet! According to their website we can expect preorders for this guy to open later this month!

Credit(s): TFCC

This article was last modified on Sunday, April 10th, 2011 9:23am CDT

Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206693)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:46pm CDT
Really? Seriously? I was just fixing to post this :grin: :lol: .

Anyhoo...I don't have any of the botcon G2 stuff but I like seeker and this one looks pretty good. Will get it anyhow.
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206694)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:47pm CDT
Hehe, he looks like a pimp. But I don't see any Rob-T mode, some sort of pretender shell mode? :P
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206700)
Posted by Anonymous on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:55pm CDT
Are those... stickers?! Really? Stickers?! Oh, hell nah!
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206702)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on April 8th, 2011 @ 6:57pm CDT
will have to get this one in memory of my long lost G2 Ramjet
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206710)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:07pm CDT
I want one so bad to accompany my G2 Ramjet. I hope there is not a buying fiasco like P/CP.
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206719)
Posted by Solrac333 on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:14pm CDT
G2 :SICK:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206736)
Posted by bionic_radical on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:42pm CDT
I really like it, just hope those aren't stickers...
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206737)
Posted by Mkall on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:43pm CDT
I'll get one for sure.

Can't wait.
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206738)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:44pm CDT
Wonder when pre-orders go up. I'll take one.
:BOT:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206740)
Posted by onsanyo-con on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:46pm CDT
The stickers, THEY BURN!!! :BOOM:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206744)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on April 8th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CDT
I dunno,...I kept thinkin of this one. Not really a G2 person. Would accompany the 2010 Botcon Set very nicely
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206750)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:02pm CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:Are those... stickers?! Really? Stickers?! Oh, hell nah!

onsanyo-con wrote:The stickers, THEY BURN!!! :BOOM:
bionic_radical wrote:I really like it, just hope those aren't stickers...

What's with all the sticker hate?
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206752)
Posted by _Anshin_ on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:04pm CDT
Man those colors make me think of Miami Vice...
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206753)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:06pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Skyfire-5 wrote:Are those... stickers?! Really? Stickers?! Oh, hell nah!

onsanyo-con wrote:The stickers, THEY BURN!!! :BOOM:
bionic_radical wrote:I really like it, just hope those aren't stickers...

What's with all the sticker hate?

The reactions are a little exaggerated but I can relate. Stickers just means more opportunity for bad placement sort of ruining the deco or being the same the thing as shoddy QC. I'm hoping that if those are indeed stickers, that they're not pre-applied. I can live with stickering it myself or not at all.
:BOT:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206756)
Posted by onsanyo-con on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:12pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Skyfire-5 wrote:Are those... stickers?! Really? Stickers?! Oh, hell nah!

onsanyo-con wrote:The stickers, THEY BURN!!! :BOOM:
bionic_radical wrote:I really like it, just hope those aren't stickers...

What's with all the sticker hate?

As stated already the possibility of bad QC. I already have nightmares of when i picked up my turbo tracks and the rub sign was half lifted off and dry, and really off center. Maybe just mine though.
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206768)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:27pm CDT
Too bad he isn't the freebie coming out
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206781)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on April 8th, 2011 @ 8:58pm CDT
G2, or at least it's colour stylings, should remain in the past. He's like robot corduroy, blech! :SICK:
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206782)
Posted by Dagon on April 8th, 2011 @ 9:00pm CDT
Any members think they could maybe middle man one of these for ol'Dagon? The registration date completely snuck up on me, and I'd love to get one of these, if anyone could grab an extra. I'll pay the regular price, not no 200% increase like P/CP was going for.
PM me?
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206790)
Posted by Rated X on April 8th, 2011 @ 9:33pm CDT
Ill be getting one. If the labels are messed up, doesnt Reprolabels have a ramjet set with the majority of the labels ??? (minus his name on the side of the jet which nobody likes anyways)
Re: TFCC G2 Ramjet Robot Mode Image (1206805)
Posted by Diem on April 8th, 2011 @ 10:09pm CDT
I thought Dirge was the only seeker I liked.

I was so wrong.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 68 Deluxe Movie 3 Leadfoot Target Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 60 Constructicon SCRAPPER Voyager Class MISB/New 2020" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Rotf Voyager Mixmaster Action Figure" on EBAY