TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out!

TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out!

Monday, June 14th, 2010 5:08pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 38,066

INCOMING!

Reports from Seibertron himself reveal that the two Transformers Collectors' Club Exclusives this year are starting to ship out. They would happen to be Punch/Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus with Krunix. If you have ordered the figures from the club, you should be receiving an e-mail, which includes the address the figures are shipping to as well as a tracking number.

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): TFCC

This article was last modified on Monday, June 14th, 2010 5:10pm CDT

Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086224)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 14th, 2010 @ 5:11pm CDT
Saweet, first Dion and now P/CP, should be a good month.
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086233)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 14th, 2010 @ 5:29pm CDT
I'm excited to see the real finished headsculpt on Punch/Counterpunch. =P~
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086235)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 14th, 2010 @ 5:33pm CDT
Unicronic wrote:Saweet, first Dion and now P/CP, should be a good month.

MEEP! Yeah, it was just Saturday morning I think that Dion and Cop-Tur was in the box. Shouldn't be so surprised, since news of Dion, P/CP and SG Cyclonus had a tendency to be in the same post when it came. (Or at least that's how I remember it.)
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086242)
Posted by Zeds on June 14th, 2010 @ 6:25pm CDT
Do we have pics of the box art on these anywhere?
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086244)
Posted by Atomatron on June 14th, 2010 @ 6:33pm CDT
oh yeah! expected delivery date the 17th! oh yeah!
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086247)
Posted by Botswanky on June 14th, 2010 @ 6:43pm CDT
Nice!
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086249)
Posted by El Duque on June 14th, 2010 @ 6:46pm CDT
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086258)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 14th, 2010 @ 7:11pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Man I still haven't received Dion, and I only live a couple of hours from their offices.

A couple of hours? Maybe I'm thinking of something other than where you'd go to pick up if they leave a slip for something you've ordered and they couldn't just leave. For me that place would be maybe 30 min. away...
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086262)
Posted by LiKwid on June 14th, 2010 @ 7:20pm CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:

I live about 5 hours from their office and it seems like I get everything from the club extremely late..I got heatwave last year seems like a month after he started popping up here.. No emails yet either ..Sigh.......
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086266)
Posted by El Duque on June 14th, 2010 @ 7:26pm CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:

I mean I live a couple of hours from the FunPublications home office.
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086271)
Posted by Blackstreak on June 14th, 2010 @ 7:33pm CDT
Heh, last time I heard the news a figure was shipping out I got it a few days later *cough*Dion*cough*. Looking forward to getting my own Punch/Counterpunch.
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086283)
Posted by Down_Shift on June 14th, 2010 @ 8:06pm CDT
Ok... as much as I loath doing this...

I am BEGGING someone to sell me an extra P/CP. I missed my chance and don't want to pay an outrageous inflation price.

Shattered Glass Cyclonus is shipping... whoopie... :-x
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086295)
Posted by Vicalliose on June 14th, 2010 @ 8:15pm CDT
Well, we haven't seen any new pictures of this guy, or heard any particular news about the head.
All I can say is that I'm extremely nervous that we've been cheated on this.

P.S.
Does anyone else have a problem where Dion's forefeet don't have the stop in them to keep him from falling over that Hot Shot's feet had?
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086304)
Posted by Rated X on June 14th, 2010 @ 8:47pm CDT
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086307)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 14th, 2010 @ 9:11pm CDT
Rated X wrote:They really killed it when they revealed that the back of his head was not gonna have a flip cover to hide the other face. That was laim.

You seriously aren't paying attention.
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086322)
Posted by GreenLantern of Cybertron on June 14th, 2010 @ 9:57pm CDT
I hope Takara releases it's own punch/counterpunch with a larger head and no purple on the knees, for everyone else to enjoy.
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086324)
Posted by Vicalliose on June 14th, 2010 @ 10:06pm CDT

Rated X, aren't you the same guy who was complaining about this back on the thread that actually showed pictures?

Primus sake. Just look at the picture of it's side profile! It's obviously on a hinge.

The problem with the head, is the size and paintjob, not much else.
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086326)
Posted by Rated X on June 14th, 2010 @ 10:19pm CDT
Vicalliose wrote:

" title="Image">Image

Take a good look and compare this pic to the front views of both sides of the head. I honestly dont believe this thing flips because the forehead doesnt seem to get any bigger and the antennas dont slfde back in either one of the front pictures. I think this "peg" just holds his dome on thats all. I could be wrong, but if this thing slides then why did they leave out a picture of it at an angle covering the other face ??? If more pictures have been released since this one, I havent seen them yet so please enlighten me...
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086337)
Posted by Vicalliose on June 14th, 2010 @ 11:08pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Vicalliose wrote:

" title="Image">Image

Yes, but that is just based on theory/suspisions. It was in no way "confirmed" as you stated in your previous post.

Although, if the visor is stuck like that. I- I have no clue what I'd do.

I guess if it has that terrible paintjob we saw before, I'll sell it on ebay and send them a bad e-mail. But if anything was wrong with the visor, I feel I might have to make the ten hour drive and complain to them... Personally. :twisted:
Re: TFCC Punch / Counterpunch and Shattered Glass Cyclonus Shipping Out! (1086341)
Posted by Mkall on June 14th, 2010 @ 11:32pm CDT
That appears to be that it's on a hinge, for two reasons:

1) There's a metal pin in there. If it wasn't on a hinge, why would they put the metal pin in there?
2) Draw a straight line from the optics straight out and it'll run into the black helmet, on both sides.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Shrapnel insecticon in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 ramjet Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Sideswipe Autobot 84 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Thrust Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G15 Hunter Bulkhead Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY