TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon

TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon

Saturday, May 28th, 2011 12:01pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 35,816

The Transformers Collectors Club sent out an update by email regarding shipping of the exclusive club figures.

For those of you who purchased Ramjet and Cheetor we want to let you know that these will ship AFTER BotCon. Since so many of you are traveling this next week, we didn't want them showing up at your house while you were gone.
We will have the remaining Cheetors at BotCon for sale in case you want to get an extra one at the show. You cannot pick-up your pre-order at BotCon for these items as we won't have a way to know who bought what, and we will not have the Ramjets there.
See you next week in Pasadeana!
Brian

Credit(s): Transformers Collectors Club

This article was last modified on Saturday, May 28th, 2011 12:08pm CDT

Re: TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon (1230157)
Posted by LiKwid on May 28th, 2011 @ 11:34pm CDT
Hey at least it's not another Punch/Counterpunch debacle like last year:P That was gettin downright ugly at one point.. Wasn't interested in either of these figures..More money for Fansproject goodies :P
Re: TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon (1230167)
Posted by The Dude on May 29th, 2011 @ 12:19am CDT
God knows when Side Burn is gonna ship.
Re: TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon (1230245)
Posted by Rated X on May 29th, 2011 @ 9:04am CDT
I cant wait to get Ramjet !!!

Cheetor was a waste of plastic.
Re: TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon (1231107)
Posted by Marcdachamp on May 31st, 2011 @ 10:59am CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
bionic_radical wrote:I resigned for the same reason. As a matter of fact, I think it was the reason I signed up last year too. Doesn't hurt that we get a free figure for signing up. Wonder if its going to be Animated...

The free figure for this year is Side Burn using the classics Hot Rod mold. Unless you are talking about next year.

Has Side Burn started shipping yet? I haven't receieved mine yet.

I totally signed up for the club just for Cheetor, but Ram Jet hooked me, too. $170 later...
Re: TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon (1234606)
Posted by Stormrider on June 5th, 2011 @ 4:51pm CDT
Wait, I'm a little concerned with what I am hearing regarding Ramjet. Will the same thing happen to Runamuck and Runabout next year? Do I understand the process correctly that in order to get Runamuck/Runabout I need to join their membership, but then in addition to their club membership - I need to put up with crap like this Ramjet debacle?
Re: TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon (1234614)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 5th, 2011 @ 5:01pm CDT
Marcdachamp wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Has Side Burn started shipping yet? I haven't receieved mine yet.

Re: TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon (1235047)
Posted by Marcdachamp on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:13pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:None of the club figures have shipped yet. They are supposed to ship shortly after Botcon.

Thanks. :D
Re: TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon (1235075)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on June 6th, 2011 @ 2:17pm CDT
I wasn't too sure about Cheetor but I ended up picking him up from the club store at BotCon, glad I did.
Re: TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor Shipping After Botcon (1235468)
Posted by Marcdachamp on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:03am CDT
I have to say, maybe it's just the quality of this year's releases, but I'm pretty let down with next year's exclusives. I don't see myself re-upping.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Starscream Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY