TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image

TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image

Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 11:40am CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,105

The Official Transformers Collectors' Club has posted a production sample of this year's membership incentive figure Runamuck in robot mode to their homepage. This gives us our first real look at the new head sculpt based on designs by artist Dan Khanna.

You will need to have an active TFCC membership by March 16th to receive this figure for free. Runamuck's companion figure Runabout will be a TFCC exclusive figure for 2012 along with Shattered Glass Drift. TFCC states pre-orders for the 2012 exclusives should go up later this month. Image mirrored below.

Credit(s): TFCC

This article was last modified on Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 11:44am CST

Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337710)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on January 24th, 2012 @ 11:56am CST
I love the figure! I wish Ryan was in charge of their photography...
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337715)
Posted by Mkall on January 24th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CST
niiiiice
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337716)
Posted by RiddlerJ on January 24th, 2012 @ 12:06pm CST
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337732)
Posted by ubertenorman on January 24th, 2012 @ 12:51pm CST
Wow. Nice!

Definitely one of the most versatile molds in years.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337735)
Posted by Mkall on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:17pm CST
RiddlerJ wrote:Every time I think I'm done with collecting figures, Something like this comes along.

You should know by know that once you start, you cannot stop :P
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337737)
Posted by dedcat on January 24th, 2012 @ 1:25pm CST
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337752)
Posted by craggy on January 24th, 2012 @ 2:01pm CST
dedcat wrote:Please tell me those wings are painted and not actual gold plastic. GPS has claimed too many toys to be allowed to live.

I can't tell you that. What I can tell you is that they use a different kind of plastic nowadays. A non-crumbly type.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337812)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 24th, 2012 @ 3:41pm CST
craggy wrote:

GPS is a thing of the past now, at least it should be. The last real confirmed case came from a toy of 2006, namely the Millennium Falcon of Star Wars Transformers, the Chewbacca half to be exact.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337814)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 24th, 2012 @ 3:44pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
craggy wrote:

Plus that part here is cast in white plastic and then painted gold, just like all previous versions of that mold.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337824)
Posted by dedcat on January 24th, 2012 @ 4:10pm CST
These responses have been very reassuring. I'm still scarred for life from the day my TM Megatron disintegrated in my hands.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337921)
Posted by Stormrider on January 24th, 2012 @ 8:04pm CST
They did a real nice job. Looks perfect! (It seems odd saying that)

Can't wait until this gets shipped.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337983)
Posted by quickmixed on January 24th, 2012 @ 11:15pm CST
Nice. Fingers crossed thier preorder system works out alright. What good is a runamuck without a runabout.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1337995)
Posted by DISCHARGE on January 25th, 2012 @ 12:09am CST
dedcat wrote: I'm still scarred for life from the day my TM Megatron disintegrated in my hands.

Me too, I wish they would reissue that beast.
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1338059)
Posted by joevill on January 25th, 2012 @ 8:32am CST
NICE! I'm really looking forward to this figure. Finally! Good job TFCC!
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1338060)
Posted by CaSSeTteBOTs45 on January 25th, 2012 @ 8:34am CST
This! This tempts me to join this year. He's perhaps the only classics figure I would add to go with my G1 collection. Firstly, because he looks amazing! =P~ Second, battlechargers are horrible! 8-}
Re: TFCC Runamuck Production Sample Robot Mode Image (1338069)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:28am CST

They're probably painted, but if you're like me you'll just do this and forget and about the wings. :grin:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 68 Deluxe Movie 3 Leadfoot Target Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 60 Constructicon SCRAPPER Voyager Class MISB/New 2020" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Rotf Voyager Mixmaster Action Figure" on EBAY