TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!!

TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!!

Friday, May 23rd, 2008 3:45pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 19,065

The Transformers Collector's Club has just updated there website with info on the preorder listing for the Club Exclusives Nightbeat and the Seacons.

Taken from the TFCC homepage:

We are excited to announce that the pre-order page for the TCC Club Exclusive Seacons and Nightbeat will be going up here in the next 7-10 days. We are getting everything set up and will be taking orders then. We will be sending an email out to all club members notifying everyone of when the pre-order page is up.

The prices for each are as follows:

Nightbeat with exclusive Transformers Timelines Digest Comic - $48 plus s/h
Seacons gift set - $119 plus s/h

Each item will need to be pre-ordered separately as they will not be shipped together. Also, over the next couple of weeks we will be putting up some preview pages of the Timelines Nightbeat Comic that will come with the toy as well as some profile art that will only be able to be seen on the "Members Only" page for now.

So Club Members, finally we get the chance to own these highly anticipated Club Exclusives. You must be a club member in order to be able to purchase these figures.

To view the original post and to join the Transformers Collector's Club, click here.

Credit(s): RodimusConvoy13

This article was last modified on Friday, May 23rd, 2008 3:59pm CDT

Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706799)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 23rd, 2008 @ 3:48pm CDT
Nice, and expensive!

I'll have to think about this. Not whether to get the Seacons, just how many. 1, 2 ?

Anyway, thanks to Rodimus Convoy 13 who also spotted this at about the exact same time as First Gen.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706808)
Posted by First Gen on May 23rd, 2008 @ 3:59pm CDT
He beat me so he gets the nod. Great find man.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706813)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:03pm CDT
Hrmmmm, bad timing for me.
120 is just too much for my current situation.
Plus, I'd like to see pictures of final product, y'know...
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706820)
Posted by hyperconvoy69 on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:09pm CDT
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706822)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:11pm CDT
jprime69 wrote:So basically, its going to cost me $40 to join. Plus another $119 for the set. Grand total = $159. Correct me if I'm wrong, buy wouldn't it be cheaper to get a loose G1 Seacon set for around the same amount?

Might be, but I'm no expert on loose G1 stuff.
I'm pondering the same thing, too.
The G1 set had more cohesive colours.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706824)
Posted by Prime Evil on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:12pm CDT
I've been out of the club for only about a month and a half, but I like it. I've been meaning to re-join anyway, but now I have more incentive to get back. :)
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706826)
Posted by Cascadia on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:13pm CDT
I will have to see how my finances are before I pre-order either Nightbeat or the Seacons set.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706828)
Posted by First Gen on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:14pm CDT
If you're looking to join just for the Seacons, then yeah, thats what you're looking at. But I joined a few months back because I had been putting it off forever and figured I wanted in on some club exclusives.

You get a lower rate on club store stuff,.....wait, I'm not gonna try to sell you on the club. Its really if you feel its worth it.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706838)
Posted by Nekoman on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:20pm CDT
First Gen wrote:You must be a club member in order to be able to purchase these figures.

Wait, I have to join the club to get these? No non-club members fees even, I cant order them?

Are these going to be sold exclusively to club members or is that just for the preorders? :-(
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706840)
Posted by Hard Hacker on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:21pm CDT
I love being a club member and having currency which slices dollars in half.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706843)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:23pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:I love being a club member and having currency which slices dollars in half.

In the UK?
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706844)
Posted by First Gen on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:24pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:

Im guessing just preorder on that. Theres always been non club member prices, but if you've noticed, it was always 40 Bucks US more, the club member fee.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706846)
Posted by GetterDragun on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:27pm CDT
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706861)
Posted by First Gen on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:42pm CDT
GetterDragun wrote:I can't wait to order these "Available from Transformer Collectors Club" figures (we all know what happeneds when you use the word "exclusive").

LMAO!!! Ah, Botcon will never be the same after this one.

Good news is I can't wait for the Henkei Shattered Glass set. :P
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706866)
Posted by Nekoman on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:47pm CDT
First Gen wrote:
Nekoman wrote:

Yeah, guess I’ll think about joining.

I’m going to wait to see if they’ll get a mass retail release, how about you?
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706879)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 23rd, 2008 @ 4:59pm CDT
Way more affordable than I thought, I'm getting me some Seacons :grin:

Probaly join the club already too.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706881)
Posted by Hard Hacker on May 23rd, 2008 @ 5:00pm CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:

In the UK?

Got it in one.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706885)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on May 23rd, 2008 @ 5:03pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:

In the UK?

Got it in one.

There's very little currency that powerful.
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706891)
Posted by First Gen on May 23rd, 2008 @ 5:05pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:

In the UK?

Got it in one.

I always thought the UK double the value of the pound so it seemed like you were spending less. :P
Re: TFCC Seacons and Nightbeat preorder up next week!!! (706896)
Posted by Overcracker on May 23rd, 2008 @ 5:10pm CDT
Man i was kind of hoping they'd be cheaper. My finances right now don;t exactly allow for a 150 buck splurge pus SH/H.

I'll really have to think about this.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Legion Class Lot - Prowl - Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Prime Beast Hunters voyager PREDAKING - 100% complete lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Beetle Bumblebee Spike Volkswagen Action Figure" on EBAY