TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures

TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures

Friday, June 17th, 2011 2:56pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 37,361

While you are enjoying your TFCC Ramjet and Cheetor figures, we have another one for you to gaze at. Thanks to ACToys, we have our first look at the TFCC Side Burn Figure in hand. If you joined the club before the deadline, then you should recieve this figure automatically. Stay tuned right here for Seibertron's comprehensive gallery coming soon.

Credit(s): ACToys

Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241737)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:03pm CDT
that looks like crap.
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241738)
Posted by Xithys on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:07pm CDT
As tired as I am of the rodimus mold, I have to admit it works well for side burn. Hopefully we'll be getting his brothers?
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241741)
Posted by Blackstreak on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:11pm CDT
I'm excited about this. I love this mold. The character isn't too bad either.
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241743)
Posted by NTESHFT on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:14pm CDT
I dig it! I wonder when we'll be getting this. Plus, I hope FP does armor for him....
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241744)
Posted by King Slick on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:15pm CDT
Prowl will probably be a repaint of Sunstreaker/Sideswipe/Red Alert with a more cop-like version of Red Alert's molding. X-Brawn...eh will probably be the depressed Ironhide/Ratchet remold (tilted head and all)

Maybe BotCon 2012's exclusive set will be the Spychangers. Be a good way to break-out the Kup mold one more time. Not sure on the others. Just as long as I have an excuse to get another non-movieverse pick-up truck

Oh, and bet Side Burn will lose his front end (like the earlier Hot Rod mold, I refuse to call it Rodimus because of the lack of trailer) chasing after little red sports cars...as usual!
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241745)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:15pm CDT
Ah no wait it just dawned on me, Sideburn is visited by Erector every time he sees a red car, you know what that means, he'll have the hots for Rodimus ans since they are based off the same mold - would that count as Twincest?
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241748)
Posted by Naked Magnus on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:17pm CDT
Anyone want to buy mine when mine arrives? I also am thinking about selling my Dion from last year. I will charge a fair price.
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241749)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:17pm CDT
am i the only one who hates the mold and this figure itself?
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241753)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:22pm CDT
starwarrior1227 wrote:am i the only one who hates the mold and this figure itself?

Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241758)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:25pm CDT
When are they shipping this?
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241759)
Posted by GetRightRobot on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:25pm CDT
I like this, but only because it is an exclusive. I love exclusives.... :x
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241761)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:29pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:I like this, but only because it is an exclusive. I love exclusives.... :x

exclusive suck up :-x
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241763)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:29pm CDT
Now they just need to redeco it in yellow for Hot Shot. :lol:

Someone said something about using the Ironhide mold for X-Brawn. Yuck. But what about using Kup instead? Vehicle mode wouldn't be as close, but it would suck less overall.
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241768)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:33pm CDT
Hate to say it but I like it a lot :) Should I get him that'll be Rodimus variety no. 4 in my collection :lol: :P
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241774)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:38pm CDT
damnit wish i signed up cause i want one
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241779)
Posted by Kibble on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:40pm CDT

I think it's an overrated mold, but I can't say I come anywhere close to hating it. And I think this figure in particular will actually look quite nice in person. I think the color is probably off in the photos above and likely doesn't do the figure justice.

Although I have to admit, I hope FP skips the armor for it...even though I think it's totally coming. It makes absolutely no sense beyond looking kinda neat and I don't need the temptation. Although I managed to dodge the clear set, but that was probably in large part because I don't have the clear Rodimus and didn't want to invest $200 for the whole thing for something else that makes no sense either.
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241792)
Posted by RodimalToyota on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:52pm CDT
Hopefully, even if it's not something he ever got, that FP makes a color coded trailer set.

I'll buy it.

Sick of Hot Rod anyway
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241795)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:56pm CDT
I'm sure it looks much nicer than these photos show. Whoever is taking photos for AC Toys needs a better camera, lighting or both. I'm actually sorta looking forward to this one now.
:BOT:
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241803)
Posted by GetRightRobot on June 17th, 2011 @ 4:15pm CDT
starwarrior1227 wrote:

exclusive suck up :-x

Don't get me wrong, I love the mass produced, under painted, QC deficient stuff too....Exclusives are just....different. :D
Re: TFCC Side Burn Toy Pictures (1241866)
Posted by quickmixed on June 17th, 2011 @ 6:59pm CDT
While I have never been a fan of the mold and I havnt really warmed to the character, Im actually quite impressed with the re-deco. Hope mine ships soon.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY