TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available

TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available

Monday, October 27th, 2008 12:33pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Sponsor News, Store News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 27,750

The Transformers Collectors Club has updated its store listings with the newest installment to the Timelines saga.

{L_IMAGE}

Cheap Shots is now available through the Club store for a price of $3.99 USD for both members and non members. Here's what you can expect to see in this next chapter:

What are two of the strongest Dinobots, Slag and Sludge, doing with Nightbeat and his Headmaster ally Siren? And who is following the group of Autobots to one of the most dangerous asteroid colonies in the galaxy? Friend, foe or both?

Cover art was done by newcomer Transformers artist Thomas Deer and interior art by fan favorite Dan Khanna.

Order your copy of Cheap Shots today by clicking here. And don't forget, if you're not a member of the Club and want to know why you should join, Seibertron.com's Official Transformers Club Q&A Thread is there to help.

Credit(s): TFCC

Re: TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available (823119)
Posted by Hans on October 27th, 2008 @ 2:06pm CDT
This is what it says after I put the comic in my basket:

"FedEx International Priority -- $59.50"

Okay, yes, I live in the Netherlands... but... come on, I'm not going to pay that much for shipping (duh...).

Is it available from anyone else? BBTS or Midtown comics perhaps?
Re: TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available (823125)
Posted by First Gen on October 27th, 2008 @ 2:19pm CDT
Hans wrote:This is what it says after I put the comic in my basket:

"FedEx International Priority -- $59.50"

Is it available from anyone else? BBTS or Midtown comics perhaps?

Is there no other shipping options? I'd recommend calling the TFCC through the contact info on the website, they are very courteous and may be able to help.
Re: TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available (823149)
Posted by Scaleface on October 27th, 2008 @ 3:29pm CDT
I live in Michigan, and the shipping options ranged from $7.80 for the priority mail, up to $45.69 to have to overnighted in a bubble wrap package. I might just be ordering the figure though.

Thing is though I tried ordering 10 of them for shipping rates, and the basic shipping cost went up to $13.55 - so if some people out there want to buy several, and pool resources, it's cheaper to buy several at a time.
Re: TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available (823232)
Posted by Hans on October 27th, 2008 @ 5:34pm CDT
First Gen wrote:Unfortunately, this is available exclusively throught the TFCC store. I'm sure copies will appear on eBay or some other auction site in a week or so, but you'll pay at least double the retail of it.

Thanks, I'll do that :) To be fair, I only quoted the most expensive shipping option, but the cheapest option was still $ 33.50. Far too much for just a comicbook...

I'd rather pay double the retail on E-bay or the like and have it shipped for about 7 dollars anytime :)
Re: TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available (823338)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on October 27th, 2008 @ 7:56pm CDT
You have to call them to get the "paper only" shipping rate.
Re: TFCC Timelines "Cheap Shots" Now available (823687)
Posted by Hans on October 28th, 2008 @ 1:42pm CDT
Well, I didn't call, but I did e-mail, as you guys suggested. I just got word back from Brian Savage, they've added a new shipping option for "paper only" goods (as I call it). I purchased two copies (one to read, the other for collecting purposes), and shipping was about $ 11.- which is on par with comicbook shops like Midtown. That's what I call service! :)

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream & Waspinator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME BLIGHT Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Smokescreen Action Figure (" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6 inch Action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Grimwing Predacon Beast hunters Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Decepticon Blitzwing complete w/extras" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager Figure IN HAND!! MIB" on EBAY