TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store

TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store

Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 10:47am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 42,782

For those who didn't join the club by the deadline to get a free Sideburn figure, The TFCC has let us know that a very limited stock of Sideburn is now available in the club store. The price is $32 for members and $72 for non-members. Get him now, he will go fast. You can order him here.

Credit(s): Transformers Collectors Club

This article was last modified on Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 10:49am CDT

Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1277764)
Posted by Ironhide516 on August 17th, 2011 @ 11:25am CDT
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1277785)
Posted by Wrecking Hooligan on August 17th, 2011 @ 12:37pm CDT
So happy I'm getting him for free :grin:
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1277817)
Posted by RodimalToyota on August 17th, 2011 @ 1:34pm CDT
and... Sold out already.

Wonder how many will find there way on to eBay :roll:
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1277820)
Posted by Leader_Ultra_Magnus on August 17th, 2011 @ 2:00pm CDT

It's really temping to skip my renewal next year, I would really be MAD if only ended up with one of the battle chargers!!! :BANG_HEAD:

:sad:
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1277835)
Posted by alldarker on August 17th, 2011 @ 2:28pm CDT
Wow, that's a fast sell out. I did actually manage to order Side Burn from the TFCC a couple of hours ago; I joined the club this June for Runabout and Runamuck, but I always though Side Burn looked good too (and I do own RiD Sideburn). Good to get some feel for the speed at which these sell out; I now know to be very alert around the time SG Drift and Runabout go on sale!
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1277846)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 17th, 2011 @ 2:47pm CDT
Ironhide516 wrote:This is a nice figure for being the freebie, but he's definately not worth $72 for a non-member price!

To be fair, that price includes a 2012 membership which is where the extra $40 comes into play.
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1277858)
Posted by harrogatebantam31 on August 17th, 2011 @ 3:23pm CDT
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1277970)
Posted by Heavy B on August 17th, 2011 @ 9:25pm CDT
Leader_Ultra_Magnus wrote:The Club is really pissing me off this year, I missed out on the G2 Ramjet & I really wanted to order a 2nd one of these in case FansProject Armor shows up at some point. :BOOM:

:sad:

they are making both battle chargers from the generations wheeljack mold (good news for me because i never got to lay my hands on a generations wheeljack OR tracks). HOWEVER the plan is only one will be a freebee (not sure which) the other will be on sale, ala Ramjet (still want BTW)
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1277971)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 17th, 2011 @ 9:31pm CDT
harrogatebantam31 wrote:Does anybody know how long the Member figures usually take to get to the UK? I got the email saying they were to be shipped 28th July, would've thought it would've been here by now.

Not sure how long it takes to the UK, but the club uses the cheapest (slowest) shipping option available on the free club figure so it might take some time.
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1278147)
Posted by Rated X on August 18th, 2011 @ 9:48am CDT
Im getting Runamuck and Runabout one way or another. What are you guys thinking referring to them as "the runs" ??? Thats flat out nasty...

Ill jump on SG Drift but Ill be giving him a head from another line, so he will become Classics Dead End. I always thought SG was silly.
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1284358)
Posted by harrogatebantam31 on September 1st, 2011 @ 4:46am CDT
Re: TFCC Update: Sideburn Now Available in Club Store (1284392)
Posted by alldarker on September 1st, 2011 @ 7:27am CDT
harrogatebantam31 wrote:Still no sign of Side Burn arriving to me here in the UK. Have any other UK TFCC members got theres yet?

I bought Sideburn when he was available through the Club Store two weeks ago... And I received him yesterday, here in the Netherlands (and I noticed that it was even opened and inspected by customs in that time)! It was sent by FedEx, though (which was probably faster than the shipping for the freebee's), and customs probably thought it was suspicious that shipping cost more than the value of the item shipped!

I didn't receive the Aug/Sept magazine though, and that should have arrived much earlier than Sideburn did. They're sending out a replacement magazine, though.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "1980 Transformers Takara Hasbro G1 CLIFFJUMPER Action Figure Minibot complete" on EBAY
Buy "Autotech Combiners Transformers Crusher Stalker Striker Nitro Spike OSF 1999" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Megatronus And Optimus Prime Toys R Us Year?" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Cyberverse Power Of The Spark Hot Rod ~Jazz~Bumblebee~Skybyte~" on EBAY
Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri - TARN - Transformers *** USA SELLER ***" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UK G1 ADVENTURE GAME BOOK, HIGHWAY CLASH – 1980’S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA HASBRO TRANSFORMERS G1 SCRAPPER SERIES2 NO CANOPY STAMPED 80 84 JAPAN1985" on EBAY