TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images

TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images

Monday, January 31st, 2011 12:44am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 46,417

More images of upcoming TFClub products have made their way to ACToys.net. This time around we get fresh looks at JB-00 Infinity Warfare and the Targetroids. JB-00 which is designed to upgrade G1 Predaking with shoulder cannons, new hands, and a new sword that can be assembled in multiple configurations. These images show the blade components molded in a translucent red, but the packaged shot also shows them in translucent blue. The Targetroids are shown interacting with various figures from the Transformer Universe. We've mirrored a few of the images below.

To view the rest follow these links: JB-00 & Targetroids

Credit(s): ACToys.net

This article was last modified on Monday, January 31st, 2011 1:08am CST

Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175841)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 31st, 2011 @ 12:52am CST
:CON:
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175843)
Posted by El Duque on January 31st, 2011 @ 1:04am CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:Those sword upgrades for predaking are wasted on predaking (coz its too old and non poseable for my taste). It'd get them and arm a ton of my classics TFs to the teeth.

I agree the sword looks out of place with Predaking, though I would like to have those shoulder cannons. I have no doubt CrazyDevy will be releasing their own shoulder cannons, hands, and God knows what else for Predaking. I'll probably pick this set up and like you mentioned hand out the swords to other figures. I can pass on the Targetroids. I would be much more interested in Targetmasters that are either unique characters or new takes on the G1 Targetmasters.
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175845)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 31st, 2011 @ 1:10am CST
El Duque wrote:

Fo sho... only question is what colour do I want, haha. I think i'll go with red to arm my autobots; I'm comfortable with my Decepticons mainly having guns. Man, Crazydevy are hustlers... and not in the good "pimp/balla" way.
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175864)
Posted by Mykltron on January 31st, 2011 @ 4:28am CST
Hot Rod and Prime make really good guns but Megatron - that just looks painful!
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175875)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 31st, 2011 @ 6:31am CST
Mykltron wrote:Hot Rod and Prime make really good guns but Megatron - that just looks painful!

It's kind of funny that the one that's supposed to turn into a gun looks the worse in gun mode. He does have a really great robot mode. Actually they all look really novel to me and if I have the extra funds then I might look into getting these.

The swords look really outta place on Predaking so I will stick with my crazy devy sword. They look really awful molded in that red/blue translucent plastic.
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175876)
Posted by Dread_Wing on January 31st, 2011 @ 6:45am CST
What is up with the clear plastic hands and black claws? This was one time 'Grey Prototype' plastic would have been perfect...

The Targetroids are pretty nice, I would have bought the starscream one, but they packaged it with Rodimus, and with them putting out Devastator soon, I am trying to save money any way I can.

If these sets flop I hope it does not effect Devastator any. (Like cranking up the price further to make back losses)
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175880)
Posted by joevill on January 31st, 2011 @ 7:04am CST
Wow the Targetroids look amazing!
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175889)
Posted by --B-- on January 31st, 2011 @ 7:29am CST
I like the Targetroids, but pretty much only as robots, not as weapons. They would have to be really cheap for me to snag them.

The swords don't do much for me.
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175900)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 31st, 2011 @ 9:20am CST
It's all gimmicky uselessness to me. Not interested in any of it.

Especially the Predaking "Upgrade" kit. If that's what you could call it. It looks too newschool for Predaking.
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175919)
Posted by Mkall on January 31st, 2011 @ 10:28am CST
Predaking's kit looks nice, but I agree it's not really suiting Predaking.
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175957)
Posted by Amelie on January 31st, 2011 @ 1:12pm CST
If that Megatron was Deluxe\Voyager size, I'd be all over that thing like a rash
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175969)
Posted by T-Macksimus on January 31st, 2011 @ 2:02pm CST
The sword kits look like they took some of the Bionicle weapons and the Armada/Energon series Scout class weapons and tossed them into a blender. Just don't look very inspired to me. The Targetroids, however, are really intriguing to me. I love that mini-Megatron in his robot mode. That's the best G1 styling I've seen in a long time and I'm really liking how poseable they all are considering their size. Need to do something about Starscreams wings in gun-mode but other than that I'd say they did a pretty darn good job with these. Would love to get them but can't justify the cost for the size of figure I'd be getting.
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1175990)
Posted by NTESHFT on January 31st, 2011 @ 3:15pm CST
The Targetriods make no sense to me. If they were other characters than the ones used, then I would get them. I like the kit for Predy. Looks way better to me than CD's stuff (except the wings).
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1176002)
Posted by Blackpeppir on January 31st, 2011 @ 3:38pm CST
I guess if it were possible they'd be pictured in this set, but I had high hopes that the screamers guns would be removable and work with the Classics/Henkei Screamer to serve as being more to scale than the spring loaded launchers he comes with. Other than that I'm really tempted to buy these.
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1176045)
Posted by Windsweeper on January 31st, 2011 @ 5:37pm CST
The Predaking pics might have looked better with Predaking's head.

Are those Targetroids Scout or Legends size? If they're Scouts I may pick them up.

Surprised noone's picked up that we finally have a passable Flame toy in Hot Rod. It's even called Flame on the box. Am I the only one who dislikes the modern trend of putting yellow horns on Hot Rod toys?
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1176551)
Posted by Aluus on February 1st, 2011 @ 9:14pm CST
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1176555)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 1st, 2011 @ 9:19pm CST
Aluus wrote:Sorta off topic, but who's that red and blue autobot on top of prime's trailer in the last photo?

Legends Smokescreen
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1176569)
Posted by NTESHFT on February 1st, 2011 @ 9:39pm CST
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1176572)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 1st, 2011 @ 9:43pm CST
headsortails wrote:I hate this. I said I didn't like the Targetroids, but every time I look at Megs, I get more interested in it......

Haha, You guys seem to dislike Megatron due to the gun mode, but if your able to pull away from focusing on the "bot" in the gun mode, he really makes for the best looking weapon there. Looks like one heavy duty rifle.
:CON:
Re: TFClub JB-00 and Targetroid Images (1176891)
Posted by NTESHFT on February 2nd, 2011 @ 3:05pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:

Haha, You guys seem to dislike Megatron due to the gun mode, but if your able to pull away from focusing on the "bot", he really makes for the best looking weapon there. Looks like one heavy duty rifle.
:CON:

That's exactly what I was thinking. I may just end up getting him, plus the more I look at Prime, the more I like it too. What's the price on these?

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #253 - Danger Zone
"Danger Zone"
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2020

Buy "PC-12 UPGRADE TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS/WARRIORS UNITE COMPUTRON US SELLER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy Action Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy Action Figure USED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Lionizer Act..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound ..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Wolfwire Weirdwolf Monxo Monzo MOC" on EBAY