TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed

TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed

Wednesday, December 8th, 2010 4:53pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 64,206

Move aside CrazyDevy! If you're looking for 'that' sword to replace the rather inadequate original for your Generation One Predaking, then you might have to consider TFclub Junkion Blacksmith. They will be releasing new hands, shoulders guns, and a gigantic sword for your gestalt beast. The sword can also be wielded by Masterpiece Grimlock. No ETA on the release of this add-on, but we'll sure to keep you posted. Check out the images below, courtesy of ACToys!

From this...

...to this!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): ACToys member Hsiao Red

Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155268)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 8th, 2010 @ 5:04pm CST
Recently, I find myself really wishing I had a G1 Predaking.
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155294)
Posted by dragons on December 8th, 2010 @ 5:40pm CST
it looks good but it reminds of don art in trasnfromers series bit of classics mixed in with g1 type if bbts gets it or tfsource ill get it if price is right but im mostly liking crazy dev add ons for predaking its more g1 likeing if there was classics predaking then this will fit perfectyl
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155295)
Posted by Anonymous on December 8th, 2010 @ 5:44pm CST
My Masterpiece Grimmy says bring that Decepticon Slayer to Thee. Hao Muuush foe da awesomesauce?

Chaoseater from Darksiders...
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155305)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 8th, 2010 @ 5:52pm CST
Take that, CrazyDevy!

I might consider this, if the price is nice.
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155306)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 8th, 2010 @ 5:52pm CST
I hope the price is right as this is looking really good.
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155309)
Posted by LiKwid on December 8th, 2010 @ 5:58pm CST
The sword is nice..I'm interested in those awesome paws ole Preddy has.. Those could come in handy :)
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155318)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 8th, 2010 @ 6:09pm CST
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155330)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on December 8th, 2010 @ 6:29pm CST
I'm disappointed that it doesn't quite have the twin spikes at the base like Razorclaw's original, making CrazyDevy's look a lot better by comparison.

On the other hand, FINALLY someone did those shoulder cannons that I've been saying were the first upgrade CrazyDevy, Igear, or any other 3rd party company should have done the minute they announced they were tackling Predaking!!! Hell, I'll shell out for that sword and hands if it's the only way to get them...assuming they can also point forward. I probably shouldn't get too excited until I see a painted test shot.

Also, I'd say the sword clearly transforms, having a normal-sized Razorclaw sword inside twin folding blades. I'm not sure what the outer parts turn into, but the modular aspect and huge curve to the tip makes it look more like an upgrade for Magnaboss than Predaking.

Still, these pics blow all of Crazydevy's attachments out of the water. Can't wait to see more!
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155367)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 8th, 2010 @ 7:20pm CST
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155373)
Posted by Blurrz on December 8th, 2010 @ 7:29pm CST
headsortails wrote:Just making sure I got this right- this will be a TFClub exclusive? I think I'm gonna fet this instead of the CD version. The hands and guns come with this too?

Not an exclusive of any sorts, as it' not made by the Transformers Collector's Club. TFclub is just a third party/distributor from Asia.
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155383)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 8th, 2010 @ 7:43pm CST
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155588)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 9th, 2010 @ 7:15am CST
headsortails wrote:Kool, even though it doesn't matter since I'm a member anyways. Can't wait for the preorder to become available. I'm so getting that one......

No not the official TFCC, this company is just called TFClub.

Knowing TFClub this thing will cost 20.
I want just the sword as it's badass and I don't have a Predaking.
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Didnt TFclub make a prototype of a scratch built predaking a while back? i remember seeing it before on one of the forums here but when i try looking again, the pictures arent there anymore, kinda unfortunate since it look really cool. :-(

I know what you mean and it was "just" a kitbash made by one of their forum members. Although the sword and hands look like they've been inspired by the kitbash.
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1155598)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 9th, 2010 @ 7:42am CST
The Masterpiece Grimlock sold me. Now that's a Terrifying Damnation Sword
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1156409)
Posted by Protoform-Goblin on December 11th, 2010 @ 5:11pm CST
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1156535)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 12th, 2010 @ 9:35am CST
Protoform-Goblin wrote:You know what that swords looks like to me? If you look real close at the pics more so at the one with Grimlock it looks like the large swords comes apart into smaller swords most likely five swords for the predacons. Just a thought. Either way I’m getting this.

I believe you're right.
I looks like two pares of identical swords with a 5th unique one in the middle, and an extra handle.

Wow that is one clever design! :shock:
Re: TFclub Junkion Blacksmith Predaking Sword Revealed (1156953)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 13th, 2010 @ 10:50am CST
Dead Metal wrote:

I believe you're right.

Wow that is one clever design! :shock:

That is interesting. I wonder if it'll be compatible with the Colossus team...

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner wars Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Kidrobot Transformers vs. GI Joe Vinyl Lot Snake Eyes, Destro, Scarlet +++" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse: Turbine Thrash Windblade Scout Class New in Package" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Hasbro Pulse Exclusive Centurion Drone" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1986 Transformers G1 Aerialbot AIR RAID TORQUE RIFLE Weapon Nice Shape" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Figurines Megatron Optimus Prime Autobot Alpha Trion (0023)" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY