TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures

TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures

Wednesday, April 6th, 2011 2:56pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 46,181

Here's the latest image of TFClub's WWII themed figures courtesy of their micro-blog. This image confirms the figures are indeed combiner limbs for what would appear to be a PCC Commander figure, most likely Bombshock based on the silhouette. Take a look at the mirrored image below.

Credit(s): TFClub micro-blog

Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205720)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:11pm CDT
Looks like I'm off to TRU tonite to pick up the Bombshock set.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205723)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
Not on board with these.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205724)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
lame. hasbro needs to make tf figures based off of the transformers vs gi joe ww2 series.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205730)
Posted by dragons on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:27pm CDT
i dont know why but i like it i would perfer helcopter, & armord vehical or jeep not 2 of same types for legs & arms but ill be waiting for this finally powercore combiner with proper hands & feet way it should be
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205731)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:28pm CDT
I'm Finaly a part of seibertron! YES :APPLAUSE:
anyway, I've been trying to get a login for a while, but my schedule is just
ugh...
well, here's to me finaly becoming a member!!!
:MAX2:
oh, and I guess I'll be buying bombshock in the near future
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205732)
Posted by craggy on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:30pm CDT
quite like em. I don't have any PCCs but giving the limbs robot modes, and making them actual limbs, well, that might convince me to pick some up.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205733)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:35pm CDT
Awesome sauce! I'll buy them!
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205735)
Posted by ShardFenix on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:39pm CDT
well i already have bombshock...so these if the price is right will be a definite. and he will be taller which will also be a plus. seems the original pcc's were maybe what voyager sized? when combined hopefully this will be a little better.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205737)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:47pm CDT
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205738)
Posted by robofreak on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:52pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Have these dudes actually made anything yet? Or do they somehow make a profit from preview pictures?

They made those crappy targetmasters along with weird sounwave and Optimus headmasters.

I think they are taking on too much at once. They need to concentrate on one thing at a time.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205739)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:52pm CDT
Not exactly HoS, but still antique alt. modes. I am very interested to see how these turn out. Wish these guys would focus their attention on Not Devastator though.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205740)
Posted by adamassc on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:53pm CDT
WWII PCC limbs with their own bot modes?

Here, have my money.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205743)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:55pm CDT
robofreak wrote:

They also made those weapon sets, one of which included an autoscout, which turned out pretty good. But yeah, they should focus on one thing at a time.

That said, the fact that these are combiners has me a lot more interested, depending on the price.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205755)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 6th, 2011 @ 4:04pm CDT
Skyfire77 wrote:
Jasolater wrote:These are sweet! I'm a huge World War 2 buff so I must have them! I love how the second plane looks like a Japanese soldier.

Yeah, it's based on the Kyushu J7W, a prototype interceptor for the Imperial Japanese Navy.

MR Optimus Prime wrote:I think it is odd that a WWII American tank and plane, and a German tank and plane would be on the same team.

I don't think that second tank is American, but rather Russian. Can't really id it though. The last plane, as I pointed out, is definitely Japanese though.

Here's a little cut down on the confusion;

It is indeed that an Allied Powers tank and plane would end up being on the same team as a pair of Axis Powers air- and land-defense/offense vehicles. See how I did it there? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry if I sound like a smart-ass.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205766)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 6th, 2011 @ 4:36pm CDT
I should be loving these PCC limbs with both robot modes and vintage alt modes, but the combined mode is too symmetrical for my tastes. Granted the Hasbro version is so asymmetrical that it can barely stand, but the drones were nicely varied. Here, it's reminding be of the 5-teammates-but-only-3-molds Energon combiners.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205772)
Posted by Forgotten on April 6th, 2011 @ 4:51pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:
robofreak wrote:

They also put out the Battle Rollar/Shadow Rollar set and the MP Starscream set. I have the Shadow Rollar and must say that once doing a bit of tightening on the ball joints it's great. Plus it came with a classics style red LED gun for Classics Nemesis Prime, and the upgrade parts for it to work with MP Black Convoy(he looks awesome holding it and the light is fairly well done.)

As for these, unless they are overpriced as all get out(I think $60 for all four would be a decent price) i'll pick them up. Have a TF/GI Joe homage mini-Bruticus to go beside my KO WST Bruticus & FP Bruticus.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205778)
Posted by Kibble on April 6th, 2011 @ 5:06pm CDT
These look pretty neat and would be a buy at retail prices, but at 3rd Party prices...just doesn't look THAT cool. I give 'em an A for effort, though. At least they have bot modes and become limbs.
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205795)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on April 6th, 2011 @ 5:40pm CDT
Dear TFClub:

Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205799)
Posted by Captziltoid on April 6th, 2011 @ 5:49pm CDT
yea these are way too awesome to pass up. must have them
Re: TFClub WWII Style PCC Figures (1205824)
Posted by Wraith47 on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:47pm CDT
question is: will this, like the not-devastator, be available to us in the states that can't read the japanese website, or don't have friends that are members or whatever?

wraith

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "SIDE BURN PRINT; 2011 Transformers Club Exclusive Art Print by Casey Coller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Premier Edition Leader Stormreign (Dragonstorm)" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY