TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout

TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red &  Takara TFA Blackout

Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 10:20pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 28,195

Curt from our valued sponsor - TFSource has informed us that the popular items below will be restock:

- Alternity A-01 Convoy Vibrant Red

- Takara Transformers Animated Blackout

Check out TFsource pre-order pages for GTR Convoy & TFA Blackout here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): TFSource

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 10:56pm CDT

Re: TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout (1081026)
Posted by First-Aid on June 1st, 2010 @ 10:52pm CDT
Re: TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout (1081028)
Posted by Mach on June 1st, 2010 @ 10:55pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Just an FYI to the news staff...the Blackout link is sending me to the Red Convoy Alternity page...

Thanks. Updated the news
Re: TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout (1081050)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on June 2nd, 2010 @ 12:54am CDT
Cool. I'm glad I can get Convoy now.
Re: TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout (1081053)
Posted by kaidoy021 on June 2nd, 2010 @ 1:16am CDT
this news just stabbed a knife through my wallet. If only this news was a week earlier. I just paid $140 for one off ebay. ouch!! :sad:
Re: TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout (1081284)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 2nd, 2010 @ 1:34pm CDT
Is this a second run of the Convoy figure, or just a restock?
Re: TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout (1081395)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 2nd, 2010 @ 5:09pm CDT
When I got into alternity everybody was sold out of the red convoy so I settled for silver since I didn't want to pay higher prices on ebay. I also got the gray megatron as I didn't like megaton in blue and the gray looks more like megatron. It's a little hard to tell the difference between the two from a distance. Plus that's too many silver cars.

Now I can get a proper colored convoy! The question now is do I sell my silver version to help pay for the red version? Do I get the repro labels set and turn him into jazz? Has anybody else got the repro label set? How does it look? I am a little concerned about the sticker that goes over the face as it looks a little goofy. Any opinions on it?
Re: TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout (1081727)
Posted by bvzxa on June 3rd, 2010 @ 12:04pm CDT
yeah I preordered him too. I like the colors of the red one, and I'm glad I held out. I hope they re-release Henkei Rodimus and Red Alert.
Re: TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout (1082693)
Posted by nsp.prime on June 6th, 2010 @ 2:00am CDT
how much was shipping?
Re: TFSource update: Restock of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout (1082699)
Posted by bvzxa on June 6th, 2010 @ 3:55am CDT
I preordered him and Alternity Thundercracker...I think it was $10 or $12 USPS Priority Mail.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Scorponok shield original" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege: War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia Brand New" on EBAY