TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship

TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship

Thursday, June 5th, 2014 10:33am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 15,574

Looks like the Transformers Collectors's Club is keeping themselves busy lately! With the first Subscription figure shipping out (you can check out galleries of Barricade
here ), it appears that the second figure is being shipped out this very morning!

Check out the shipping e-mail that site owner Seibertron got this morning.

From: Shipping Dept Email
Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Subject: Package Shipped to You
To: ***********************************

DO NOT REPLY to this email address as it is an automated shipping computer. If you have a question concerning your order, please email Admin2[**AT**]FunPubInc.com.

A package was shipped to you on 06/05/2014 via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail to the following address:

Ryan Yzquierdo
Seibertron.com
PO Box 1563
Des Plaines, IL 60017-1563

Invoice Number 10203-2

Package Description Transformers FSS Drop 2 Quantity 1

The following optional services were used: None

The package's USPS Tracking ID is 4****************************9

Discuss, predict and let us know here in the the the Seibertron.com fourms which figure do you think this is?
We will be sure to keep everyone updated once the figure is in hand!

Credit(s): Transformers Collectors' Club

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 5th, 2014 10:59am CDT

Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579661)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 5th, 2014 @ 11:01am CDT
=/ was really hoping it'll be Chromedome.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579663)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 5th, 2014 @ 11:09am CDT
Yeah, Fisitron has a "2" on his seals where Barricade had a 1 on his.

Which means we're getting the two Aligned guys in this year's subscription service first.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579664)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 5th, 2014 @ 11:13am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:=/ was really hoping it'll be Chromedome.

Chromedome and Rewind, being a pair, will be probably be the 3rd and 4th to be shipped. After them, Treadshot, Thrustinator (BW came last last year) and the Mystery figure. Calling it right now!
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579694)
Posted by necr0blivion on June 5th, 2014 @ 12:42pm CDT
Not sure who it is, but at the rate these are coming out I almost wish next year's subscription would just do 3 sets of 2 figures and maybe save us some cash by shipping that way.

Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579699)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 5th, 2014 @ 12:58pm CDT
necr0blivion wrote:To throw my vote in, I'd like the next figure to be either Chromedome or Rewind.
"Next" as the third or the second?
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579863)
Posted by rdrunr89 on June 6th, 2014 @ 4:10am CDT
I got Rampage yesterday and one of the horns was broken on him. I was able to crazy glue it back on. I was surprised that he was just in a polybag with nothing protective around him. I emailed the TFC to see what they say about the broken horn.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579926)
Posted by durroth on June 6th, 2014 @ 11:48am CDT
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579935)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 6th, 2014 @ 12:49pm CDT
durroth wrote:I was more surprised he was in a polybag in a box. I more expected him to come in an envelope thing

Wait no box? I thought these figures always came in some sort of box.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579943)
Posted by Thalack on June 6th, 2014 @ 1:11pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:

Wait no box? I thought these figures always came in some sort of box.

Rampage came in a box, but there was no protection in the box outside a plastic bag he was in. No foam like other years. My box came crushed but thankfully, everything inside was just fine.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579959)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 6th, 2014 @ 2:14pm CDT
It's 6/6/14 when should I start worrying that I haven't seen my Rampage yet?
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1579997)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 6th, 2014 @ 5:11pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:It's 6/6/14 when should I start worrying that I haven't seen my Rampage yet?

I'd say be patient and wait for at least another week-ish. If it's not in by next Friday, I'd start worrying and see about contacting the Club about it.

Speaking of, finally ordered a polybagged Depth Charge with the clearance price. This is going to be a long few days... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1580015)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 6th, 2014 @ 7:21pm CDT

Have you logged in to your account to double check your shipping info?
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1580019)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 6th, 2014 @ 7:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Yeah, Fisitron has a "2" on his seals where Barricade had a 1 on his.

I knew it. I bloody knew it. They don't call me "Mindmaster" for nuthin'! :michaelbay:
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1580037)
Posted by durroth on June 6th, 2014 @ 9:21pm CDT
speaking of depth charge, does anyone know if there's a fix for that mold having one front stabilizer fin that, due to being slightly misaligned from what I can tell, is pushed out of place by the hip?
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1580041)
Posted by necr0blivion on June 6th, 2014 @ 9:45pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
"Next" as the third or the second?

As in the second figure to be released, after Barricade.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1580042)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 6th, 2014 @ 9:48pm CDT
necr0blivion wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
"Next" as the third or the second?

As in the second figure to be released, after Barricade.
But Fisitron has a 2 on his seals where Barricade had a 1 on his.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1580046)
Posted by necr0blivion on June 6th, 2014 @ 10:02pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
necr0blivion wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
"Next" as the third or the second?

As in the second figure to be released, after Barricade.
But Fisitron has a 2 on his seals where Barricade had a 1 on his.

Right, but I can still hope CD would be the #2 release ;)
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1580048)
Posted by durroth on June 6th, 2014 @ 10:15pm CDT
necr0blivion wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
"Next" as the third or the second?

As in the second figure to be released, after Barricade.

Next will very likely be Ironfist, since he was already shown in box with seal stickers labeled 2 and fisitron... though it may be important to note that neither sticker was shown to say BOTH so they could be playing the short con on us. On another note, is anyone else kind of surprised that Barricade's lightbar was switched to opaque plastic, rather than leaving it transparent red and blue like the original prowl?
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1580050)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 6th, 2014 @ 10:32pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Have you logged in to your account to double check your shipping info?

Save for March/April I have been getting my newsletters fine, does that matter?
Re: TFSS 2.0 Second Figure Beginning to Ship (1580116)
Posted by El Duque on June 7th, 2014 @ 1:00pm CDT
Our friends over at the official Transformers Collectors' Club have been busy lately! It was just a week ago that the first TFSS 2.0 figure, Barricade with Frenzy, started arriving in member's mailboxes, that was followed by this year's membership incentive figure Maximal Rampage, now we have reports that the second TFSS 2.0 figure, Fisitron, is arriving. Fisitron is repaint of the Transformers Generations FOC Deluxe Roadbuster mold. Check out the images courtesy of Twitter user John DeLuna mirrored below:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Shrapnel insecticon in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 ramjet Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Sideswipe Autobot 84 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Thrust Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Construct-Bots Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron Construction Set" on EBAY