TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak

TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak

Monday, July 18th, 2016 12:43pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 32,323

Thanks to reports from Autobot N and Itscramtastic, we bring to you news of what may be the final mystery figure for the Transformers Subscription Service's, and it is none other than the missing Datsun brother Bluestreak! Bluestreak is a repaint of the Prowl/Smokescreen combiner wars figure, featuring a gorgeous paint job along with his mold's accessories of a triple barreled shotgun and the hand/foot/gun. The Auction where this guy was found can be seen HERE. We have mirrored the images below for you to check out for yourselves.

Transformers News: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed

Transformers News: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed

Transformers News: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed

Credit(s): Taobao

This article was last modified on Monday, July 18th, 2016 5:50pm CDT

Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806520)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 18th, 2016 @ 12:46pm CDT
I would so love that bluestreak. It is beautiful
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806521)
Posted by Autobot N on July 18th, 2016 @ 12:53pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I would so love that bluestreak. It is beautiful
One could even say that it's "bluetiful". ;)
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806524)
Posted by Evil Eye on July 18th, 2016 @ 12:58pm CDT
Ooh, now that IS nice. I like how the lightbar is painted like a sort of rooftop fin thing. And those tampos on the robot mode are gorgeous!
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806525)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:02pm CDT
If it's the real deal, it's not just any Bluestreak, it's a BLUE Bluestreak, and not SILVER like in G1 and the cartoon:

So who would he be? The silver Bluestreak aka Silverstreak, or the newly created blue Bluestreak called... well, Bluestreak (see the MP release)? It's confusing 8-}

Even more surprising, this will actually allow Hasbro to actually release a silver redeco at some point... as Bluestreak :lol:
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806527)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:05pm CDT
Huh...so, Bluestreak is...actually blue for once.

...huh.
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806528)
Posted by Judge Deliberata on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:09pm CDT
...Huh. I just picked up Smokescreen this weekend and was wondering when they would get around to him.

Him being blue right off is pretty historical. Nice.
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806531)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:11pm CDT
Deco seems nice. Good, safe figure to make. Shame about price.
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806533)
Posted by gothsaurus on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:12pm CDT
yeah, with this being the first USA blue bluestreak... I almost want it to have a new name and character. :-?

in my digging around, I couldn't find any cool blue synonyms... but I did stumble across these two names. With the head crest, I think this is a super solid character name...

Crestfall (regretting, remorseful, ashamed) - I love this name for a complex, sad character
Coldsnap - or Coldwar (might be good for another blue colored character?)

Anyone have suggestions for a good original character name for blue bluestreak?
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806535)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:21pm CDT
I am sad that I didn't subscribe. Now more than ever. Dang it!!
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806536)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:21pm CDT
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806537)
Posted by gothsaurus on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:23pm CDT
depending on demand, I'd wager $70-100 as a guess.
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806538)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:24pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:YES!! I hoped they'd do one to complete the set. I need this! I'm not a subscription service member, how much do you think this will go for on the second hand market?
If this is in fact the "mystery figure"? Too much. Especially due to HYYYYYYYYYPE!!!
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806539)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:24pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:depending on demand, I'd wager $70-100 as a guess.
Very likely. Heck, people may try to pay for half their entire subscription with this one figure!
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806542)
Posted by RNSrobot on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:31pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:depending on demand, I'd wager $70-100 as a guess.

I am beyond torn between selling and keeping. The money would surely help pay for the sub, but... dammmmmmn.
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806557)
Posted by Flashwave on July 18th, 2016 @ 1:59pm CDT
This is epic! The brooding leader of the Wreckers gets packed in a dark box with an Autobot who talks and talks and talks and doesn't stop talking and talks about Human Movies and Drive In Restaurants and Long Cruises along unending blacktop and tall rocky spires on either side as far as the optics can proces...

Gee I sure hope I don't get a dead Bluestreak...

Being honest, I was kinda hoping for someone Wreckeryer. But I am also more likely to utilize an Autobot Brother than a Wrecker figure.
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806563)
Posted by Cobotron on July 18th, 2016 @ 2:05pm CDT
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I literally just walked in the door from running errands where I picked up a second Smokescreen to try my hand at a custom BLUE BLUESTREAK!!!!!
still going to go for it. It will be cheaper than trying to hunt this one down. But who knows Bluestreak is my favorite guy, so maybe I'll have two some day.

This one looks really good for a club job. Lots of nice detailing.
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806576)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 18th, 2016 @ 2:26pm CDT

When will it end!
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806581)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 18th, 2016 @ 2:31pm CDT
Cobotron wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

This one looks really good for a club job. Lots of nice detailing.

That might be what I end up doing. This is really attractive, but it's not worth that much money to me. Yeah, might just grab a Prowl or a Smokescreen and do a Silverstreak.
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806582)
Posted by Flashwave on July 18th, 2016 @ 2:32pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:... and added to the list of CW redecos and retools: Prowl is nr. 15 for the Dead End/Streetwise mold, and the UW release of Dust Up will be nr. 16.

When will it end!

Probably in 4 years, when TakTom puts the Molds away finally and forgets about them...

...until some future iteration of the TFCC comes along and says "Remember when they did Combiners in 2016? We should use those again for an anniversary."
Re: TFSS 4.0 Mystery Figure Potentially Revealed as Blue Bluestreak (1806585)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 18th, 2016 @ 2:33pm CDT
That only leaves Jazz out of the first year cars.

Hop to it, somebody.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Kre-O A6950 Scorn Street Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Computron! Scattershot strafe lightspeed afterburner nosecone" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFSS 4.0 Spinster   Thunder Mayhem TFCC Targetmaster Subscription" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Crosshairs, C7 Corvette 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY