TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images

Transformers News: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images

Friday, August 31st, 2012 10:18AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,089

The official Transformers Collectors' Club has tweeted an image of the upcoming TFSS figure Ultra Mammoth, a redeco of the Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy mold. They shared the art for his bio card yesterday.

Click here for more information on TFSS, the deadline to sign up is September 10th.

Update: A second image has been added form the TFCC facebook page.

Update 2: Robot mode image courtesy of the TFCC homepage:

Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Promo Art

Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Promo Art

Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Promo Art

Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Promo Art
Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415307)
Posted by AdamPrime on August 31st, 2012 @ 11:01am CDT
roBROmanceFTW wrote:Anyone ever know why his arms are detailed AND colored differently? I have the Japanese Big Convoy version, but never followed Beast Wars Neo. 8-}

This is a can of worms. ;)

What most people agree on is that he lost one arm in battle (probably against Magmatron) and replaced it with a prosthetic.

As far as I know, it's only vaguely alluded to, and never explicitly shown in the anime or manga.

I love it, it augments the character of Big Convoy and makes his toy pretty unique. I don't know of any other toy that has an event or story element sculpted into it! :P Even the fingers are different on the other arm!
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415338)
Posted by STngAR on August 31st, 2012 @ 12:02pm CDT
So cannot wait for this to show up in the mail. :MAXIMAL:
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415344)
Posted by RhA on August 31st, 2012 @ 12:17pm CDT
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415346)
Posted by Seibertron on August 31st, 2012 @ 12:21pm CDT
RhA wrote:Do the small vehicles still go in the back or did that feature fail to carry over from G1?

Well, you see, now that he's a beast, that feature of Ultra Magnus is a little different ... :HEADHURTS:
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415355)
Posted by Rated X on August 31st, 2012 @ 12:37pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

This rendition of Ultra Magnus holds 2 scout sized turds in his rear storage compartment. ;)
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415370)
Posted by roBROmanceFTW on August 31st, 2012 @ 1:14pm CDT
AdamPrime wrote:

This is a can of worms. ;)

Is that so??? Thanks for the info! I also find it to be pretty cool, and this is an awesome mold!
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415372)
Posted by RhA on August 31st, 2012 @ 1:20pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

♪ Junk in the trunk ♪
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415386)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 31st, 2012 @ 2:10pm CDT
I don't know who looked at Big Convoy and said "We need an Ultra Magnus version of this!" but I just love it. If I get the subscription service, this guy and Scourge are the only ones I'll be keeping. No disrespect to anybody, but obscure G1 characters aren't my cup of tea, since I wasn't born in that era.
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415404)
Posted by craggy on August 31st, 2012 @ 3:13pm CDT
TRUKK NOT HEPHALUMP?

Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415406)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 31st, 2012 @ 3:15pm CDT
craggy wrote:I think it looks pretty decent. Gotta say though, were I to get one, he'd be in robot mode 97.319% of the time.

You mean like most other Transformers? :P
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415450)
Posted by Blurrz on August 31st, 2012 @ 5:58pm CDT
The colors are sick, and trunk formers are the best...
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415468)
Posted by craggy on August 31st, 2012 @ 6:57pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

some use for the Prime RID Deluxes after all then, yes?
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415474)
Posted by dedcat on August 31st, 2012 @ 7:14pm CDT
I was hoping that we'd get a new head sculpt for this guy - something sans face-plate. Still, as transforming blue mammoths go, this is one of the best I've seen in recent years.
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415482)
Posted by xyl360 on August 31st, 2012 @ 7:41pm CDT
This thing looks great, and I'm glad to see they didn't remold or try to cover up his Maximal symbol on the chest.

Maximals forever!!! :MAXIMAL:

[quote]Still, as transforming blue mammoths go, this is one of the best I've seen in recent years.[/quote]There is another, but the diversity of color on Ultra Mammoth looks much better in my opinion :).
Re: TFSS Ultra Mammoth Images (1415498)
Posted by Mkall on August 31st, 2012 @ 8:17pm CDT
This is the one I've been looking forward to the most. Finally; another figure for my Beast Wars shelf!

Ending Soon On eBay

2010 Transformers GENERATIONS DARKMOUNT Decepticon Action Figure NEW NOSC - Time Remaining: 8 days 14 hours 28 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Optimus Prime New Sealed Beast Hunters 001 Voyager Series 3 2013 - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 34 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Motormaster Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 36 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Snarl New Sealed Deluxe M4 #010 Figure 2014 - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 39 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Flip & Change AUTOBOT HOT ROD Last Knight Figure WALMART EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Reveal the Shield Deluxe-Class Rodimus Hot Rod Complete Reprolabels - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 44 minutes 32 seconds
2006 Transformers Optimus Prime Talking Helmet Voice Changer Mask by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Hot Rod TARGETMASTER Action Figure Robot Instruction Manual 1987 G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 45 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017