The Ark Addendum: Unicron

The Ark Addendum: Unicron

Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009 9:36am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, People News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 17,668

Jim Sorenson editor at idw and author of quite a few Transformers books has posted a new page for The Ark Addendum at his blog Disciples of Boltax. This time it's the world devourer himself, no not Galactus, but the Transformers demigod UNICRON!
Just simply click the image to get to the update.

The Ark Addendum: Unicron

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Jim Sorenson

Re: The Ark Addendum: Unicron (988380)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 2nd, 2009 @ 11:22am CDT
Even though it's just his head, this is pure awesomeness.
Re: The Ark Addendum: Unicron (988386)
Posted by Bouncy X on September 2nd, 2009 @ 11:26am CDT
Re: The Ark Addendum: Unicron (988466)
Posted by Forgotten on September 2nd, 2009 @ 1:25pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:i remember seeing an awesome drawing of Unicron done in the live action movie style. i know i saw it here, would anyone know where to find it or even have a direct link?

I can't recall a drawing but here's one of Jin's custom movie Unicron figures.viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22938
Re: The Ark Addendum: Unicron (988674)
Posted by Soundwave__Superior on September 2nd, 2009 @ 6:40pm CDT
Cool Unicron is my 2nd favorite Transformer (Soundwave's first) It's nice to see him on there. The Arcee and Rodimus/Hot Rod cake topper is hilarious..
Re: The Ark Addendum: Unicron (988867)
Posted by Anonymous on September 2nd, 2009 @ 11:01pm CDT
Re: The Ark Addendum: Unicron (988977)
Posted by Forgotten on September 3rd, 2009 @ 6:43am CDT
Rodimus723 wrote:That image of Unicron is awesome. Unfortunately according to Norton 360, the image is a threat to my computer. I don't know if it is a big problem or not, but I thought you should know. I hope someone could let him know about it.

I'm a pc tech and I say that the image is NOT harmful. Norton/Symantec & McAfee are two of the worst things you can use and expect it to protect your PC. I would advise you(and this is the same thing I tell all my customers.) get rid of it and go to www.avast.com, download the home edition, get a registration key from them for free. All you do is give them your email and a few tidbits of info. The key is good for 14 months or you can install without a key for a 60 day grace period. After you get finished installing it run a boot time scan when it asks. I can almost guarantee that it will find at least 2 viruses on your computer that they were completely unaware of. Just my professional opinion. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Re: The Ark Addendum: Unicron (1011100)
Posted by Prisonerbot on October 19th, 2009 @ 1:31pm CDT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

what is this?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Cliffjumper with head upgrade complete Generations G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Cyclonus complete G1 Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG12 Windblade - Mint SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee - Mint Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-17 Blackarachnia - Mint Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars First Aid Of Defensor, Protectobots, Autobot Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Jetfire lg07" on EBAY