The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network

Transformers News: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network

Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 10:04PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Company News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,356

Not the biggest news, but it appears The Hub is in the process of rebranding itself to Hub Network. This news reaches us from Nick and More!, who after doing a little internet sleuthing have found that HubNetwork.com is now registered to The Hub’s SVP Business and Legal Affairs Joshua Meyer. Nick and More! speculate the move may be to improve search engine optimization. No word on when the change will become official, they also revealed Hub Network's new logo.

The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network
Credit(s): Nick and More!
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485389)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 7th, 2013 @ 10:11pm CDT
This actually helps me a lot as, when trying to refer the network to people who haven't watched it yet, to them the name "Hub" or "the Hub" sounds too simple to be the name of a TV network and so they don't initially catch what I'm referring to. By calling it the "Hub Network", though, I can get my point across much easier. ;)^
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485419)
Posted by noctorro on May 8th, 2013 @ 2:19am CDT
Does anyone actually watch Hub?
Isn't it in some sort of extra channel package, I know it's US only so the rest of the world has nothing to do with it.
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485448)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 8th, 2013 @ 6:58am CDT
If I were in the US and had the channel I would have liked this change since its just a more simplistic name for a channel
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485465)
Posted by rpetras on May 8th, 2013 @ 10:09am CDT
noctorro wrote:Does anyone actually watch Hub?

I do. All the time.

In addition to the TF stuff, they are also airing "Batman the Animated Series", "Batman Beyond", "Superman the Animated Series" and "Animaniacs".

Basically they picked up all the good stuff from the early 90's WB Network.

I have my kid hooked on Animaniacs now. :)
Re: The Hub Rebranding to Hub Network (1485503)
Posted by King Slick on May 8th, 2013 @ 12:50pm CDT
noctorro wrote:Does anyone actually watch Hub?

I think I read somewhere that The Hub, or as it is soon to be rebranded, the Hub Network took the #2 spot for Children's programing right behind Nick.

A good solid "rebranding" like this, and hopefully be a sign that they have plans to also eventually be coming to basic cable airwaves (Note: their contract with Netflix allows them a viable stream of revenues already) so it is not all that unlikely.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G2 Windbreaker MOSC perfect AFA ready 100% complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 27 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers G2 Skram MOSC perfect AFA ready 100% complete - Time Remaining: 20 days 12 hours 28 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers G2 Rapido MOSC perfect AFA ready 100% complete - Time Remaining: 20 days 12 hours 28 minutes 59 seconds
GI JOE ~ 2013 AUTOBOT HOUND VAMP ~ SDCC TRANSFORMERS ~ 100% FILE CARD & STICKERS - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 34 minutes 29 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prime Megatron Action Figure Generations - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 40 minutes 11 seconds
2004 Hasbro Transformers 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime Stunning AFA U85 WOW!!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 41 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Movie Deluxe Dark of the Moon Roadbuster Sealed on Card - Time Remaining: 14 days 14 hours 43 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Toys R Us Exclusive Commemorative Soundwave NISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 43 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes