The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping

The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping

Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 6:40pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News, People News, Digital Media News, Interviews
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 28,909

The latest newsletter from the Transformers Collectors Club is now shipping. Some people have already received their copy. I have just received my copy. Here are some of the things to look forward to seeing in this issue:

- An Interview with Tom DeSanto.

- New profiles for more Mini-cons, Classics Rodimus, and Classics Ramjet!

So if you are a club member keep an eye on your mail box, because you copy of the Club Magazine should be arriving soon.

Credit(s): Counterpunch

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 7:10pm CDT

Re: The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping (140998)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 29th, 2007 @ 6:50pm CDT
Hotrod wrote:- New profiles for more Mini-cons, Classics Rodimus, and Classics Ramjet!

Can someone post those (or transcripts of such) as soon as possible so I can add them to the VSD (and of any others that have managed to get published?)

Hotrod wrote:- The issue also includes the latest Club comic featuring Transformers Classics, Crossing Over Part 3.

The hell? What happened to Parts 1 and 2?
Re: The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping (141017)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 29th, 2007 @ 7:01pm CDT
Re: The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping (141120)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 29th, 2007 @ 8:17pm CDT
Eh, still not worth my $.
Re: The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping (141138)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 29th, 2007 @ 8:30pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

The hell? What happened to Parts 1 and 2?

I'm fine with the transcripts being posted, but not scans of such. That wouldn't be fair.
Re: The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping (141187)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 29th, 2007 @ 9:08pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

The hell? What happened to Parts 1 and 2?

Part 1 was in TFCC official magazine #13 (Feb/March 07) and Part 2 was in TFCC official magazine #14 (April/May 07). They started numbering them this way with #13 if your wondering.

Megatron_Wolf wrote:Does anyone know if the First comic is posted somewere? I joined in march and i got the 2nd one. I want to read the first one so i know whats going on.

I haven't looked lately but I'd think you'd be able to buy back issues of the TFCC official magazine from the club store.
Re: The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping (142034)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 30th, 2007 @ 1:45pm CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:

Good idea ill have to look into it. I dont think they do but you never know.
Re: The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping (142125)
Posted by Scaleface on May 30th, 2007 @ 3:24pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

Do you have any of the old 3H magazine texts posted in the VSD? I can provide links to scans of those. They did bios for lots of RiD and Universe toys.
Re: The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping (142329)
Posted by tentagil on May 30th, 2007 @ 6:39pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
ShGarland_1383 wrote:

Good idea ill have to look into it. I dont think they do but you never know.

They sell the back issues in the store, little hard to find though since the store sorts things oddly and the search is kinda crappy. I think they are about ten bucks a peice though, and only sold to club members of course.
Re: The Latest Collectors Club Magazine is Shipping (143457)
Posted by justynnbailey on May 31st, 2007 @ 3:04pm CDT
still havent gotten mine dammit....grrrr....usually i get my copy almost the same day that it is posted on here lol

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron HOUND  Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron SIEGE Leader Shockwave WFC-S14 " on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY