The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya!

The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya!

Thursday, August 12th, 2010 9:58pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: Skice   Views: 114,027

Seibertron.com is proud to present our all-new Twincast/Podcast. The website's very first internet radio talk show! Every week we will be talking about the latest Transformers news and look back at some of the greatest moments in Transformers history. Enjoy the new Twincast podcast, and then join the discussion in the Seibertron.com fourms.

Episode #0: "The Hundred Dollar Minicon"

Just a heads up, this is our "pilot" episode, so the news is a week or so old. Things will start to normalize next episode

Now what did this week's Twincast's crazed Transformers fans end up talking about this week and how can you join in? The following links will take you to the discussions in our forums regarding the following topics.

Let's meet the Twincast crew ...

• Counterpunch- He's always nearby, real nearby, and he'll be that way every week!
  • Mkall- The Ragin' Canadian! Wait that's not right ...
  • Tigertracks24- He's a crotchety old G1er, and we would have him any other way!
  • Pyrostrata- Her love of Megatron makes Lugnut seem rational!
  • Skice- You could call him the "Prime" of the Twincast ... yeah Rodimus Prime ...
  • ... and our Special guest this week: Touya- He writes for Tomopop.com, and loves him some Thundercracker!

Just click the links below and enjoy the very first episode of Seiberton.com Twincast!

Download Options:

Credit(s): Skice

This article was last modified on Friday, August 27th, 2010 3:14pm CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1112663)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 12th, 2010 @ 10:34pm CDT
Good job guys. This was quite entertaining and relatively smooth for episode one. Kepp them coming.

It's also pretty neat to hear voices of the members I talk to pretty regularly. Gonna have to make the trip to Botcon next year to meet everyone.

Great job though :APPLAUSE:
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1112676)
Posted by LiKwid on August 12th, 2010 @ 11:20pm CDT
nice work guys...I'm gonna spread the word at a few local comic shops here and let the epicness do its part! :APPLAUSE:
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1112731)
Posted by Blurrz on August 13th, 2010 @ 3:29am CDT
Counterpunch puts the Win back in Twincast.
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1112749)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 13th, 2010 @ 6:21am CDT
Thanks for the support. This is really a team effort and everyone involved did a great job.

We're set to record again next wednesday and we'll work at getting the time between recording and production reduced as much as possible.
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1112794)
Posted by Bed Bugs on August 13th, 2010 @ 12:20pm CDT
Nice job guys. I might have to get in on the next one. :D
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1112807)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 13th, 2010 @ 12:57pm CDT
:APPLAUSE: Nice job, guys. I'm a moron, I though Seibertron was pronounced "Cybertron" :HEADHURTS:
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1112914)
Posted by Mkall on August 13th, 2010 @ 6:43pm CDT
I'm not ragin'! I only fly off the handle in that once... maybe twice... ok it can't be any more that 5 times. 6 at most!
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1112916)
Posted by Blackstreak on August 13th, 2010 @ 6:50pm CDT
LOL! This is awesome. I can agree with a lot of what they were saying. Regarding the 2010 line...Everyone wants their money!!

YOU GOT SKYPE?! Boo on you for not wanting to talk to me. :-x

Haha Pyro! I'm a yar younger than you. :grin:
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1112987)
Posted by Pyrostrata on August 13th, 2010 @ 11:02pm CDT
Blackstreak wrote:Haha Pyro! I'm a year younger than you. :grin:

Us oldsters need to stick together! "In our day, we had transforming bricks and we liked them! Balderdash and hooey to your fancy ratchet-joints and 789345789 points of articulation!" ;)
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113004)
Posted by Mkall on August 13th, 2010 @ 11:45pm CDT
Blackstreak wrote:YOU GOT SKYPE?! Boo on you for not wanting to talk to me. :-x

Don't feel too bad, I don't talk to a lot of people ;)
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113162)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on August 14th, 2010 @ 1:05pm CDT

Also it is so lonely out here in San Diego and it reminds me of BotCon when I can actually geek out with people. So lonely... ;_;
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113175)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 14th, 2010 @ 1:51pm CDT
Hoitytoity wrote:Fantastic first episode, fellas. Even if the podcast is outdated by a week or a few days until it gets caught up, I really don't mind so much; it's nice to hear some discussions on things outside the forums :3

Lucky for you, next episode is the cuddling episode...
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113185)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on August 14th, 2010 @ 2:23pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:

Lucky for you, next episode is the cuddling episode...

Is that before or after you guys get anal about the next topic?
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113221)
Posted by Soulgem on August 14th, 2010 @ 4:12pm CDT
that was really enjoyable. looking forward to next episode. :D
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113240)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 14th, 2010 @ 5:08pm CDT
Hoitytoity wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:

Lucky for you, next episode is the cuddling episode...

Is that before or after you guys get anal about the next topic?

After...always after.
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113242)
Posted by Burn on August 14th, 2010 @ 5:14pm CDT

Quite distracting. And not in a "ZOMG!!1!! CP's VOICE IS AS SEXY AS HIS FACE11!!!" (because it's not!) way. I actually felt compelled to listen.

Then they started swearing. I had to turn it off. I have sensitive ears. :P
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113246)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 14th, 2010 @ 5:23pm CDT
Burn wrote:I had the bright idea of having it playing in the background while reading comics.

Then they started swearing. I had to turn it off. I have sensitive ears. :P

...Virgin ears? :KREMZEEK:
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113249)
Posted by Burn on August 14th, 2010 @ 5:37pm CDT
I said sensitive ...

Thankfully I never leave the laptop running for you lot to Skype me. :P
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113387)
Posted by GaffaTrion on August 15th, 2010 @ 4:14am CDT
that was really great, i'm looking forward to the next episode!
Re: The all-new Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is blastin' at ya! (1113509)
Posted by UltraPrimal on August 15th, 2010 @ 2:02pm CDT
Glad to see you guys finally decided to take up my suggestion and put a Seibertron podcast together. ;)

Great first episode guys.

A fangirl that hates Starscream?! Where did you find this girl? Next thing you know she's gonna she hates slash too. :roll: :lol: More Pyro, please! Hopefully she's a regular guest. ;)

Liked the opening theme. Not so much the closing... :-?

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers G1 Generations Power of the Primes deluxe Jazz MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie DROPKICK Deluxe Class NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe JAZZ Loose Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen: Constructicon Devastator Robots..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Rhinox Voyager Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E22 Voyager Class QUINTESSON JUDGE Figure Hasbro MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Blitzwing New Building Toy Boys Gift" on EBAY