The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back!

Transformers News: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back!

Friday, December 14th, 2007 11:47AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 55,909

Well, those of us who were hoping for the happy Christmas morn' with new japanese imports...we might be waiting a bit longer.

Listings for the Encore Re-Issue of Skylinx, and the Japanese release of the CLASSICS line, have had the pre-order date changed at BBTS.

Previously, in a BigBadToyStore update letter it had been announced that many items of the japanese exclusive import Transformers style would be available before Christmas.

New evidence, however, seems to point to the opposite. Sky Lynx looks to be later than expected (February), and the J-CLASSICS are now scheduled to be in by March.

Good news for those with tighter budgets around this holiday season. Sort of a let down though, for those who were really excited to see all of these coming this month!

You can still expect to see Encore Ironhide and Ratchet, as well as, Music Label Soundblaster arriving soon, as previously stated.

I assume Joel at BBTS will clear this up in his next letter, but we all have to understand what a busy time of year this is, so a mistake was made. As I said, good news for many of us.

We'll keep you updated when we have a sure answer for the why's, when's, and how's, as soon as we know more.

And JOEL, don't worry, we still love BBTS!
Credit(s): RodimusConvoy 13
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584354)
Posted by Dragonslayer on December 25th, 2007 @ 8:15am CST
Supreme Class Primus
The Orange Box for PC
Assassin's Creed for 360
CoD 4 for 360
Pulp Fiction on DVD
The Blues Brothers on DVD
The Invincible Iron Man on DVD
a wireless mouse
a 12th Man Texas A&M jersey 8)
Transformers Movie 2008 calender
iPod docking station
$25 giftcard to Chicken Express 8)
Titanium Movie Jazz and Megatron
an air compressor

EDIT: I forgot to mention that my roommate got me a 1 year XBox Live Gold Membership card 8)
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584377)
Posted by Jazz Reborn on December 25th, 2007 @ 9:47am CST
1OO$
Rocky complete saga
20th ann. prime
Mario Kart ds
Brothers in Arms ds
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584384)
Posted by AutobotJazz on December 25th, 2007 @ 10:06am CST
I did pretty nice this year.

Garth Brooks: The Entertainer DVD
Transformers sleep pants
Transformers G1 2008 Calander
Classic Chevrolet ornaments
hot sauce gift set
lighted screwdriver
earbud headphones
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584385)
Posted by Bumblebee-otch on December 25th, 2007 @ 10:10am CST
-Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Camera
-2g SD Card (for camera)
-Spiderman 3 3-disc special edition
-Ferris Bueller's Day Off 8)
-The Transporter 1 & 2
-Gerber Knife
-Arrested Development Seasons 1 & 2
-Beatmix Bumblebee :DANCE:
-Giftcards: Best Buy, Target (Optimus Prime one) Burger King, Shell
-Candy- German chocolate, Gummi bears, Jelly Bellies 8-}

That was just from my parents. I still have yet to see the rest of my family, so Christmas isn't over for me, yet! :grin:

Merry Christmas, everyone! 8)
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584395)
Posted by Shadowman on December 25th, 2007 @ 10:25am CST
$120
Scratch-off Lotto Tickets (A tradition in my family)
A New office chair
shirts
Wireless mouse
A new shaver
Webcam
A Nintendo DS Lite (Black!) with New Super Mario Bros., Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, and Pokemon Diamond
Spider-Man 3 (Game!) for PSP
TWO 2 Gig Memory cards for my PSP
An electric keyboard (As in piano)
And one of those weird little toys where you throw it from a high place and a parachute opens...I call him Parachute Pete.

A SPECTACULAR haul if I do say so myself.
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584444)
Posted by The Happy Locust on December 25th, 2007 @ 11:40am CST
I didn't ask for much so my gift count it low. However, my gift quality is outstanding.

Crysis for PC
Super Mario Galaxy
Toshiba HD-A3 HD-DVD player w/2 movies.
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584451)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on December 25th, 2007 @ 11:47am CST
So far, I've gotten a check for $150, Leader Class Megs and Leader Class Prime. I'll be heading to my grandparents later today, and I'm going to brave the shopping malls tomorrow.
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584455)
Posted by Heavy B on December 25th, 2007 @ 11:55am CST
the simpsons movie dvd, a laptop, and mony from about a dozan ants and uncles totaling 900 dolors :grin:
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584531)
Posted by hyperconvoy69 on December 25th, 2007 @ 2:24pm CST
So far I got:

Underwear
A sweater
2000 Wii Points
More Underwear
25th Anniverseary Cobra Set
A new girlfriend

The days not through yet tho.
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584548)
Posted by Blurrz on December 25th, 2007 @ 3:05pm CST
$250
$50 Future Shop Gift Card
Deluxe Camaro Concept Bumblebee
Legends Optimus Prime
Arsenal F.C. Away Jersey
Arsenal F.C. Cap
Arsenal F.C. Calender
Edmonton Oilers Jacket
Pokemon Diamond DS
Artifacts Hockey Card Box
Cellphone Holder
and this doesn't really count as a gift but I won $40 from poker :P
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584552)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 25th, 2007 @ 3:16pm CST
F430 RC car
Porche Carerra GT model
Deluxe Brawl
Scorpi
New headphones
Tf:the game
not a bad x-mas gonna return Scorpi, swindol, and brawl and buy somethan nice Marry Christmas to all! :grin:
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584555)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on December 25th, 2007 @ 3:23pm CST
Transformers
Ultimate Bumblebee from my Fiancee :o
FAB Brawl
Protoform Starscream
C Shadow Recon Mini-con Team
Transformers Headmasters (Madman DVD set)
Custom 4GB Black USB sitck with silver Decepticon emblem

G.I.Joe
Serpentor
Buzzer
Shipwreck
5 Valor Vs. Venom 2 packs

Star Wars
15 inch tall interactive R2D2 (another great fiancee gift!)
both EE Mandalorian & Clone Trooper Sets
Shock Trooper x2
Animated Debut Boba Fett
Galactic Marine
Airbourne Trooper
AT-TE Tank Gunner
Tycho Celchi

Games
Blazing Angels 2 (Xbox 360)
Medal of Honor: Airborne (Xbox360)

Books
A few political books
From Baghdad, With Love (beautiful book about a Marine and a Iraqi dog he found)
Lone Survivor
The Marvel Encyclopedia

Movies
Planet Earth on HDDVD
Dune on HDDVD
One Six Right on HDDVD
Bourne Ultimatum on HDDVD

Best of all I am having a WHITE CHRISTMAS. It is snowing and sticking...and we only had a 7% chance of snow. :grin:

And then a few other things like slippers and stocking stuffers. A really really good Christmas. Also my first Christmas away from mine and my Fiancee's family back in NM. But it's been a great Christmas together and I hope all of you also had a amazing Christmas.
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584562)
Posted by Barricade on December 25th, 2007 @ 3:52pm CST
i got my mp skywarp....... ordered it 5 days ago from walmart.com..... shipped out in 6 hours.... got to my store yesterday...... i havent opened the box yet...... should i?

wellalso got clothes, about $300, $80 in gift cards, air pump for my car, a hood air deflector for my car, heroes season 1 on dvd, a FSU hat and a FSU hoodie
my mom and sister are going out of town til the 2nd so i'll also be able to by new power ranger stuff and hopefully the "evolution of a stormtrooper" set
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584605)
Posted by TheMuffin on December 25th, 2007 @ 6:22pm CST
Lets see.

LEGO TIE Crawler
New button up shirts for work
Two Halo 3 shirts and one Iron Man movie shirt
Socks, underwear (a must for Christmas)
iTrip car transmitter for my MP3 player
Transformers Movie Calander
X360 Mass Effect
X360 Assassins Creed
Western Digital MyBook 1 Terabyte external HDD (OH YEAH!)
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584608)
Posted by Mkall on December 25th, 2007 @ 6:29pm CST
Botcon Virulent Clone
Transquito
Swiss Army Watch
A couple comic books
Candy and chocolate.

I'm pretty happy
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584622)
Posted by Dreadwolf on December 25th, 2007 @ 6:55pm CST
Well, here's my list:
Sonic Heroes (PS2)
2 Yugioh collector's tins (Destiny Hero Plasma and Raviel)
some clothes
$100 EB Games gift card
candy / cholcolate
and a few other random things
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584636)
Posted by Roadbuster on December 25th, 2007 @ 7:51pm CST
Batman TAS vol 2 and 3
Resident Evil The Essentials (RE CV, RE4, REO)
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Super Mario Galaxy
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings
MXC seasons 2 and 3
Pirates of the Carribean At Worlds End DVD
That 70's Show Season 7
Shirts
Boxers
Money
A Calendar

More to come...
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584645)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on December 25th, 2007 @ 8:02pm CST
Well.....
I got:
1. Deluxe movie Arcee
2. Deluxe movie Wreckage
3. 10th Anniversary edition transmetal Rattrap
4. Voyager Starscream G1 repaint
5. rubiks cube
6. 50$ in cash
7. 25$ gift card for toys r us
8. The best of simon furman :grin:
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584648)
Posted by schizophrenica on December 25th, 2007 @ 8:03pm CST
I got...

Underwear
More underwear
A flannel shirt
Camel socks
Supreme Cybertron Primus
Classics Astrotrain
Some cash

That's it.. Not much presents this year
Re: The Release Of Japanese TF Imports Pushed Back! (584649)
Posted by *AUTOBOT STITH on December 25th, 2007 @ 8:07pm CST
Oh ya I got 140$
Disney scene-it 2

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Lot of 8 DRAGONUS SANDSTING SAWBACK etc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 WARPATH Vintage Generations One Mini Bot Tank Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Deluxe 2010 Generations Custom Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise - Megatron, 100% Complete, With Box." on EBAY
Buy "2010 Hasbro Transformers Battle Ops Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Aerialbot Alpha Bravo Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MEGATRON Dark of The Moon Voyager Class Complete 2010 Hasbro" on EBAY