Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images

Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images

Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 11:04am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,554

The Planet Iacon facebook page has posted color prototype images of the third-party SD Optimus Prime that has been showing up over the last few months. Not much is know about this little guy at the moment. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Planet Iacon

Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340694)
Posted by AnimeFreak505 on January 31st, 2012 @ 11:20am CST
love the color this thing is really growing on me :WRECK:
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340696)
Posted by Erailea on January 31st, 2012 @ 11:21am CST
He so adorable <3

I wonder how much they're going to charge for him though... That'll determine whether or not I make him my 1st 3rd party figure.
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340698)
Posted by mattyc1007 on January 31st, 2012 @ 11:26am CST
SWEEEEEEEET

Who's an angry little prime? :grin:
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340701)
Posted by dedcat on January 31st, 2012 @ 11:28am CST
That is a perfect piece of kibble for my work desk.
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340730)
Posted by Vicalliose on January 31st, 2012 @ 12:19pm CST
Woah. Am I actually- *pats mouth* drooling over this?

Looks incredibly like it fell out of Super Robot Wars.
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340740)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 31st, 2012 @ 12:52pm CST
Daaaahhhh!! Look at the wittle Optimus! SO CUTE!

Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340750)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 31st, 2012 @ 1:13pm CST
Oh man, I gotta have this little guy! he so puts Primars to shame! :D

UltraPrimal wrote:I wonder if this will see sales. It has the Autobot symbol on it. Whether it's molded or painted or just stickered on, either way, that alone could mean this may not see any sort of sales. Hasbro is very protective about that kind of thing.

Well, they should be, but SuperAlloy Wheelie has Transformers and Autobot written on his box, not to mention he comes with Autobot, Decepticon, and Elite Guard stickers, and Hasbro's non the wiser. :oops:
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340764)
Posted by T-Macksimus on January 31st, 2012 @ 1:47pm CST
There have been a lot of TF purchases that I had to talk myself into or find ways to justify. Shoot, it took me a few months to convince myself I should get a $10.00 Wal-Mart exclusive deluxe class Movie Optimus Prime. I'd drop $30.00 on this thing without so much as a second thought or a moments worth of hesitation, so here's hoping that his price range goes no higher than that. Anything over and I'll actually have to talk myself into this purchase. I already know the purchase is going to happen it's just a matter of how much I'm going to have to lie to myself about whether I need it or not. 8-}
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340766)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 31st, 2012 @ 1:49pm CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Oh man, I gotta have this little guy! he so puts Primars to shame! :D

Perhaps in robot mode but this guy has nothing on Primars in alt mode.
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340807)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 31st, 2012 @ 3:00pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Perhaps in robot mode but this guy has nothing on Primars in alt mode.

True, but even if he had a better alt mode, I still don't think I'd transform him that much cause of his awesome robot mode. :P
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340811)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 31st, 2012 @ 3:13pm CST
Holy sh*t, that looks amazing. :shock:

He's so cute and yet so angry.
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1340872)
Posted by jamiko on January 31st, 2012 @ 5:26pm CST
Love this little dude, just hope he not too expensive.
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1341037)
Posted by Vicalliose on February 1st, 2012 @ 9:07am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Perhaps in robot mode but this guy has nothing on Primars in alt mode.

For something like this, I think I don't care if it Transforms at all...
Re: Third-Party SD Optimus Prime Color Prototype Images (1343636)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 7th, 2012 @ 1:41am CST
Vicalliose wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Perhaps in robot mode but this guy has nothing on Primars in alt mode.

For something like this, I think I don't care if it Transforms at all...

My thoughts exactly, he looks pretty awesome! ;)

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner wars Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Kidrobot Transformers vs. GI Joe Vinyl Lot Snake Eyes, Destro, Scarlet +++" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse: Turbine Thrash Windblade Scout Class New in Package" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1986 Transformers G1 Aerialbot AIR RAID TORQUE RIFLE Weapon Nice Shape" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Figurines Megatron Optimus Prime Autobot Alpha Trion (0023)" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY