Saturday, August 11th, 2018 6:09pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 22,301

Thanks to fellow Seibertron user Surivivefan23, we've been informed that a new clip from the Transformers Cyberverse Animated series has been placed on YouTube, courtesy of YouTube user Angelina Pax.

The clip shows Windblade talking to Bumblebee, asking about his memory. The yellow bot cannot remember anything other than being able to do doughnuts. It's worth pointing out that apparently at this point, he can only talk through his radio, like in previous incarnations of the character, most notably his live action movie counterpart. With Windblade getting no further answers out of bee, Thundercracker attacks and looks to over power Windblade till Bumblebee steps in...

Check out the clip below!

Tell us what you think of this below in the comments and stay tuned to Seibertron for more news and updates!

Credit(s): Survivefan23 from Seibertron, Angelina Pax from YouTube

Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1977999)
Posted by Moonshot on August 11th, 2018 @ 6:20pm CDT
Meh
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978000)
Posted by Skritz on August 11th, 2018 @ 6:29pm CDT
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978003)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2018 @ 6:37pm CDT
Umm...

Uhh...

Hrmm...

Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978006)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 11th, 2018 @ 6:45pm CDT
Skritz wrote:This is not good...Not good at all. We're not getting a good TF cartoon again any time soon, huh? #-o

2.11 sums it up...
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978013)
Posted by Skritz on August 11th, 2018 @ 7:01pm CDT
I believe the internet word for this is 'cringe'.
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978014)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 11th, 2018 @ 7:02pm CDT
This fight reminds me of an MST3K riff:

Tom: "So why don't they use the ray gun?"

Joel: "Well because back then even the bad guys had a sense of fair play, Tom Servo."
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978016)
Posted by Deadput on August 11th, 2018 @ 7:18pm CDT
Just another typical Children's cartoon in this day and age.

Might as well wait for the afterlife or whatever for a chance to have a perfect Transformers show.
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978018)
Posted by Sunstar on August 11th, 2018 @ 7:39pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:

2.11 sums it up...

giggling my brains out at "Screamed hams"

It looks light hearted.

I still, love TF Prime being dark and gritty. I really miss TFprime.
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978019)
Posted by Lore Keeper on August 11th, 2018 @ 7:49pm CDT
I'm really hoping that Bee talking through his radio is temporary. The character model is so dynamic and expressive, it's an absolute waste to prevent him from speaking.
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978020)
Posted by Nexus Knight on August 11th, 2018 @ 7:54pm CDT
Wow, I am slightly surprised by the negativity in the comments. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but in mine, this looks promise. The hand on hand action is pretty good, albeit a bit choppy, and the voice acting is good as well. The animation is... well, it may grow on me. And the lack of using the ranged weaponry when it is obviously there... well, context is everything. But the story seems promising. Keeping my mind open.
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978022)
Posted by Ultra Markus on August 11th, 2018 @ 8:12pm CDT
its not bad i kind of find it fun to watch
however the retractable wings on thundercracker and wingblade bot modes, thats new :-?
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978025)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 11th, 2018 @ 8:32pm CDT
I was actually really entertained by Bee's radio talk and expressions to go with them. That was entertaining!

Thundercracker's grunts though, eh, let him talk! Give my favorite seeker some lines!
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978029)
Posted by Latebrus-K on August 11th, 2018 @ 8:44pm CDT
Sweet, a free app game with all my favorite characters! Can't wait to play as G1 Wreck-Gar, Ayy Lmao, and Steve the Vehicon! :-D

...

What do you mean 'this is an actual cartoon meant to market Transformers to a new generation of kids and carry on the legacies of animated, prime, etc.'?
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978031)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on August 11th, 2018 @ 9:01pm CDT
Yeah, that's Wreck-Gar, not Bumblebee. But, you know, I'm sort of resigned to that. The actual animation is rather vacant and bland, but I dig it's to save money. What bothers me, however, is the lack of Decepticon banter. There's no smack talk. No back and forth. Just Windblade (who is playing the straight bot part, so not really showing any personality) and Bumblebee. You can cheapen out on a lot of things, but if you cheapen out on dialogue... I have no interest.
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978033)
Posted by #Sideways# on August 11th, 2018 @ 9:06pm CDT
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978036)
Posted by Sunstar on August 11th, 2018 @ 9:56pm CDT
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978049)
Posted by ebonyleopard on August 12th, 2018 @ 12:02am CDT
Whelp. so much for the hope I had for this. The curse of Bay's talkless Bumblebee continues and I'm just not feeling this animation style. How can the drawn art look so much better than what they're actually going with?
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978054)
Posted by Madeus Prime on August 12th, 2018 @ 1:42am CDT
Okay, I think I will hate the characters, but I'm loving this new art style.
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978057)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 12th, 2018 @ 1:57am CDT
Okay.

So, this isnt the worst thing I've ever seen.

I appreciate the designs and the general aesthetic they're going for with the robots, and I like the sort of cell shaded CG visual mixture. It's done WAY better here than it was in Rid.

The combat and animation could use some time to develop but the choreography isnt terrible. I especially like the use of dynamic angles and the fact that you can actually see the hits connecting. There are a few flashy coverups for punches and kicks here, but for the most part it's just a fight animated between two giant killer robots.

I also like the little creative touches, like the retractable wings, as others have mentioned.

I like the expressive faces, although they weirdly kinda remind me of that old movie, Robots...not sure why.

Now, for the things I didn't like.

uuuugh...the dialogue. So, Windblade is the only character who really speaks. She's like a teacher or a mother scolding an annoying child, and that's because Bumblebee IS an annoying child here. I thought we were over the whole radio bit, but I guess not....And it's not even really convincing either. It's just Wreck-Gar but less funny. As for Windblade, her lines seem underdelivered, like she isnt trying. Almost like these were her first takes or something. She's just sort of a generic tough girl character, and considering they basically showed her getting her aft kicked, that's not saying a lot.

As for the seeker...no lines. Generic grunts, and that's it.
Also something to note, he had the perfect chance to kill Windblade but instead went after bumblebee. It would have been much more decepticon-like had he tried to take that chance to kill her whle she was down. They could have had Bumblebee save her somehow, making him show a bit of initiative instead of just being annoying and winning via perceived deus ex machina.

All in all im not exactly excited for this. I'll keep an eye on it in case it gets better, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. If children latch onto it, good for them, but all I personally see here is some potential that can very easily be squandered, and if I'm being completely honest, probably will be.
Re: Thundercracker vs Windblade and Bumblebee- New clip from Transformers Cyberverse Animated Series (1978059)
Posted by Burn on August 12th, 2018 @ 2:15am CDT
Sunstar wrote:I am actually really liking the retractable wings on the Seekers - reminds me of my cosplay this summer at TFcon in toronto. The more I see that, the more I like it.

Your signature doesn't just violate our signature guidelines (which you can read in the rules), it basically gives the middle finger to it.

This is the second time I've brought this up with you. If I find it's not fixed, I won't be mentioning a third time, you just get a personalised signature from me. 8-)

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E13 SLITHERFANG Battle Masters NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2x Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung & Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY