Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed

Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed

Thursday, September 22nd, 2016 12:11pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews, Collectables
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 28,853

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to fellow board member blacklai, we now have a look at a new sticker sheet Hasbro Asia is bringing out for Titans Return Wave 2 - specifically for Chromedome, Weirdwolf, Mindwipe, Highbrow, Astrotrain, Alpha Trion and Soundwave. The news also comes with a picture of a fully stickered-up Chromedome, a comparison between he and his non-stickered self, and a review of the stickers for him by blacklai himself. Check out the images and review below and tell us what you think!

Transformers News: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed

Transformers News: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed

Transformers News: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed

Transformers News: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed

http://blacklai1979.blogspot.co.uk/2016 ... -with.html


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827285)
Posted by william-james88 on September 22nd, 2016 @ 1:17pm CDT
A few things I wanted to mention and I lose track of where things were said since these toys are in 2 seperate threads.

Firstly, I remember saying that the stickers for TR would be easy to find online. I was RIGHT :DANCE: They are available for 20$ free shipping and it covers all wave 1 figures: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Ti ... SwhMFXkyA3

But I dont need wave 1, wave 2 might be better, I like how they look on chromedome. Curious most about those circular ones for Mindwipe.

Anyways, another thing I was discussing was how Hasbro is hitting the TR line out of the park and offering us a different option from Takara rather than an inferior option. Like Emerge, I agree that hasbro's TR Blaster is the definitive version of that figure which was clearly designed to homage the original giant toy rather than be a stand in for a show accurate Blaster (like for what, the MP line?). Anyways, I was looking at chromedome pics and if Takara hadnt decided to lump the titan master vehicles with the deluxes, I would not have been able to tell you which toy came from which company. They both have as premium a look, it's just different (which to me is the best scenario since you never feel you have an inferior product).

Image
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827303)
Posted by Mr O on September 22nd, 2016 @ 1:43pm CDT
How. I've not been able to keep up for a while but I notice rumours of a new Cosmos down the line. Is that all so far? I'm wondering if there might be a chance of another Scrounge besides the one in that box of KOs :). Ta!
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827308)
Posted by Kurona on September 22nd, 2016 @ 1:51pm CDT
Mr O wrote:How. I've not been able to keep up for a while but I notice rumours of a new Cosmos down the line. Is that all so far? I'm wondering if there might be a chance of another Scrounge besides the one in that box of KOs :). Ta!

There's a lot more rumours than just Cosmos lol, but nothing on Scrounge. But now you bring it up, the possibility of a single-packed Scrounge retool of a new Cosmos does interest me...
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827310)
Posted by .... on September 22nd, 2016 @ 1:51pm CDT
I'd probably be able to tell which Chromey is which because Hasbro's has less of a cohesive color-scheme. Takara's is very cartoon-accurate (with the brown paint on the legs) and Hasbro's is just a tiny bit of silver on the chins. Takara's also has less colors, whereas Hasbro's has multiple shades of brown plastic (common for Hasbro). Takara seems to be better at matching plastic colors. Not saying either is bad, but just saying that I would be able to tell which is which because each side has their own company cliches.

Edit: Also, Takara's has gold-painted rims on black wheels, whereas Hasbro's has unpainted translucent black wheels. The translucent black on Hasbro's is the same plastic as the windshield. That's a huge giveaway.
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827313)
Posted by Kurona on September 22nd, 2016 @ 1:52pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:I'd probably be able to tell which Chromey is which because Hasbro's has less of a cohesive color-scheme. Takara's is very cartoon-accurate (with the brown paint on the legs) and Hasbro's is just a tiny bit of silver on the chins. Takara's also has less colors, whereas Hasbro's has multiple shades of brown plastic (common for Hasbro). Takara seems to be better at matching plastic colors. Not saying either is bad, but just saying that I would be able to tell which is which because each side has their own company cliches.

Well, if you hadn't seen the original fiction either. Personally I've never seen Headmasters beyond a few clips.
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827320)
Posted by william-james88 on September 22nd, 2016 @ 1:57pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I'd probably be able to tell which Chromey is which because Hasbro's has less of a cohesive color-scheme. Takara's is very cartoon-accurate (with the brown paint on the legs) and Hasbro's is just a tiny bit of silver on the chins. Takara's also has less colors, whereas Hasbro's has multiple shades of brown plastic (common for Hasbro). Takara seems to be better at matching plastic colors. Not saying either is bad, but just saying that I would be able to tell which is which because each side has their own company cliches.

Well, if you hadn't seen the original fiction either. Personally I've never seen Headmasters beyond a few clips.

Same. What I meant was judging the two pics and all you know about Takara is that their paint scheme is usually better, it would be hard to tell which one has better paint.

I love how Hasbro has that silver on his abdomen and the nice red on his car sides. I am assuming Hasbro went for MTMTE colours?
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827324)
Posted by Kurona on September 22nd, 2016 @ 2:00pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I'd probably be able to tell which Chromey is which because Hasbro's has less of a cohesive color-scheme. Takara's is very cartoon-accurate (with the brown paint on the legs) and Hasbro's is just a tiny bit of silver on the chins. Takara's also has less colors, whereas Hasbro's has multiple shades of brown plastic (common for Hasbro). Takara seems to be better at matching plastic colors. Not saying either is bad, but just saying that I would be able to tell which is which because each side has their own company cliches.

Well, if you hadn't seen the original fiction either. Personally I've never seen Headmasters beyond a few clips.

Same. What I meant was judging the two pics and all you know about Takara is that their paint scheme is usually better, it would be hard to tell which one has better paint.

I love how Hasbro has that silver on his abdomen and the nice red on his car sides. I am assuming Hasbro went for MTMTE colours?

Basically.

Image

Sorry for the spoilers (though it IS issue 14), best pic I could find especially as I'm rushing to go out
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827326)
Posted by Mr O on September 22nd, 2016 @ 2:03pm CDT
Kurona wrote:There's a lot more rumours than just Cosmos lol, but nothing on Scrounge. But now you bring it up, the possibility of a single-packed Scrounge retool of a new Cosmos does interest me...


Ha! Yeah, I should have said 'is there any more to it' or something, fuzzy-headed. Single-packed Scrounge must happen! I'll get a team on it straight away.
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827350)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 22nd, 2016 @ 2:48pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Mr O wrote:How. I've not been able to keep up for a while but I notice rumours of a new Cosmos down the line. Is that all so far? I'm wondering if there might be a chance of another Scrounge besides the one in that box of KOs :). Ta!

There's a lot more rumours than just Cosmos lol, but nothing on Scrounge. But now you bring it up, the possibility of a single-packed Scrounge retool of a new Cosmos does interest me...

It interests everybody :PRAY:
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827352)
Posted by .... on September 22nd, 2016 @ 2:50pm CDT
I have not seen hardly any of the Headmasters cartoon besides an english dub of one episode. Even before then though, the Chromedome I knew and loved had the brown legs and tan shoes.
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827364)
Posted by SureShot18 on September 22nd, 2016 @ 3:24pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote: Takara's also has less colors, whereas Hasbro's has multiple shades of brown plastic (common for Hasbro). Takara seems to be better at matching plastic colors. Not saying either is bad, but just saying that I would be able to tell which is which because each side has their own company cliches.

I know you said it doesn't matter but I thought I'd point out that the brown on Chromedome is way closer on the actual figure than in that product shot. Going off memory I don't think it's different at all.
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827377)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on September 22nd, 2016 @ 3:48pm CDT
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827382)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 22nd, 2016 @ 3:53pm CDT
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...

They are the same. Chromedome and Blurr share those parts, but nothing else.
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827384)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on September 22nd, 2016 @ 3:55pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...

They are the same. Chromedome and Blurr share those parts, but nothing else.

Well, and the gun, but thats about it
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827386)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 22nd, 2016 @ 4:00pm CDT
LeAwesome1 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...

They are the same. Chromedome and Blurr share those parts, but nothing else.

Well, and the gun, but thats about it

Yep. Parts-sharing not really important parts, it works
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827388)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 22nd, 2016 @ 4:00pm CDT
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...


That's been known for quite a while, in fact Highbrow and Scourge share parts and Titan Master as well. :)

A rather nasty realisation is that since Blurr and Chromedome have had redecos/retools done, poor Stylor has at least 6 versions of his mold:

Blurr Body
1. Hyperfire (Blurr)
2. Autobot Teslor (Brainstorm)
3. "Cana" (TT Brainstorm)

Chromedome Body
4. Autobot Stylor (Chromedome)
5. "Chrome" (TT Chromedome)
6. Autobot Throttle (Autobot Breakaway)
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827394)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on September 22nd, 2016 @ 4:09pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...


That's been known for quite a while, in fact Highbrow and Scourge share parts and Titan Master as well. :)

Speaking of that, upon further analysis of Triggerhappy, he has the same guns as Highbrow, I wonder if this means anything else is shared? I can't tell from the box picture
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827395)
Posted by RAR on September 22nd, 2016 @ 4:09pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...

They are the same. Chromedome and Blurr share those parts, but nothing else.


Same gun mould too.

I like the darker windows on the Hasbro one The red stripe adds interest too.
However I prefer the head on the Takara one and the pale arms seem more appropriate to me it breaks the line of the side of the car up less too.

I also like the wheels on the Takara one. I don't like the pale extension of the window line the colour looks a little off and overall though the Takara one looks like the win to me.

---------

The wave 2 stickers look interesting - i'll be very interested to see the other in place on the toys - if anyone sees that please pass it on.

----------

I am I will admit a little shocked they did't include faux techspec stickers as most of them have a place for them.
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827396)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 22nd, 2016 @ 4:12pm CDT
LeAwesome1 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...


That's been known for quite a while, in fact Highbrow and Scourge share parts and Titan Master as well. :)

Speaking of that, upon further analysis of Triggerhappy, he has the same guns as Highbrow, I wonder if this means anything else is shared? I can't tell from the box picture


I checked earlier, but the barrels are different designs. They do use the same concept of combining into a Titan Master turret.
Re: Titans Return Asia-exclusive Sticker Sheet for Wave 2 Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders revealed (1827397)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on September 22nd, 2016 @ 4:13pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...


That's been known for quite a while, in fact Highbrow and Scourge share parts and Titan Master as well. :)

Speaking of that, upon further analysis of Triggerhappy, he has the same guns as Highbrow, I wonder if this means anything else is shared? I can't tell from the box picture


I checked earlier, but the barrels are different designs. They do use the same concept of combining into a Titan Master turret.

Ah yes, I see that now, just very similar guns!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Lost Light 13B Bludgeon Nick Roche Variant Cover IDW D8-18" on EBAY
Buy "transformers animated sentinel prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Red Alert Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 61 Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers E3479 Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S13 Ul…" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Prowl" on EBAY