Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet

Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet

Thursday, June 8th, 2017 12:23pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 28,393

Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Staff member ScottyP, we have a stupendously good deal to report for you today! As you can see below, American retailed Ollie's Bargain Outlet is selling last year's Titan Class Fortress Maximus for a ridiculously low price of $39.99, a very steep price drop from his original $150 price point. Will this prompt you into buying the Metroplex retool, Headmaster leader and current holder of the biggest Transformer toy ever title? Tell us in the forums and let us know if you take advantage of this deal!

Transformers News: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet

Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1887944)
Posted by nycPrime on June 8th, 2017 @ 12:31pm CDT
Now I'm really upset for paying full price for this last year
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1887955)
Posted by Randomhero on June 8th, 2017 @ 12:58pm CDT
nycPrime wrote:Now I'm really upset for paying full price for this last year

Why? It's a solid figure and you helped the brand by buying it at retail cost. He cost a lot more than $40 to produce so they're taking a loss sending out t the remainder of their inventory to small chains to get rid of their inventory. He cost I don't even know what an Ollies is and where the chain is located so I'm not sad I got him when he came out. I just took him off the shelf last night played around with him.

Do you even have a Ollies near you, if so go out and buy them up then sell them on eBay for $60-80 and you'll make a profit and your "loss" for buying Max a year ago.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1887959)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 8th, 2017 @ 1:02pm CDT
It seems very cheap for that much plastic but it's just not in any sort of shape or form that I'd want to buy it in.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1887981)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 8th, 2017 @ 1:47pm CDT
a shame that the nearest Ollie's to me is over 100 miles away
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1887987)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on June 8th, 2017 @ 1:55pm CDT
Which Ollies was this found at?
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888016)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on June 8th, 2017 @ 2:35pm CDT
The most interesting thing I've ever found at Ollies was when they had cases after cases of Gen Roadbusters sitting around (after I'd already bought a "cheap" one online and then found it in several other stores...). Beyond that just the rts-less repacks of the legends from that line. If I had the slightest luck in finding stuff, I get over to Ollies stat, but I know I'll never have that kinda luck.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888020)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on June 8th, 2017 @ 2:54pm CDT
It's true! Just found a whole slew of them at my local Ollie's in Jackson, TN
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888029)
Posted by triKlops on June 8th, 2017 @ 3:20pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:He cost I don't even know what an Ollies is and where the chain is located ...

Hopefully this helps anyone interested.

I had no idea there was one near me; gonna have to do a search myself fairly soon.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888057)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 8th, 2017 @ 5:08pm CDT
Those Maximuses will be insta-scalped for sure.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888069)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 8th, 2017 @ 5:49pm CDT
Damn. I'd actually buy one at that price. Sadly, it's not worth a 2 hour round trip to the nearest store.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888070)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on June 8th, 2017 @ 5:52pm CDT
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888073)
Posted by nycPrime on June 8th, 2017 @ 5:59pm CDT
Black Bumblebee wrote:I only bought two at my store, but you can bet there will be a lot of folks who buy them to resell. If you don't have one in your area, this would be a good time to check ebay for those who plan on buying them for quick turn around cash.

Not sure the profit is worth it. Even if you sell for 100, that's 40 COGS + 10 ebay fee + 10? shipping. Even in that ideal scenario were talking $40 profit and I didn't consider taxes, other expenses, bad buyer, etc.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888079)
Posted by Ravage2031 on June 8th, 2017 @ 6:42pm CDT
If anyone wants to do me a solid. :-D Havnt picked up a transformer for months since wife's health problems but she saw this and said if I could work it out with someone she'd be fine with it.

Besides that, what does this mean for the future of titan class figs?
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888080)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on June 8th, 2017 @ 6:47pm CDT
As I knew, my Ollies had jack squat. No transformers at all, least of all FM. There's an hour out of my life (thanks solely to traffic, normally it'd be 15-20 mins) I'm never getting back.
:HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD: 8-}
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888082)
Posted by Broadside27 on June 8th, 2017 @ 6:55pm CDT
Just got mine at the Kingston Ollies. Woohoo!
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888085)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on June 8th, 2017 @ 7:03pm CDT
Just got mine at Maryville TN Ollies. They have 9 or 10 left.

No idea where I'm putting mine.

(I called before making the trip.)
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888088)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 8th, 2017 @ 7:11pm CDT
For $40 I'd buy this, bad hips and all.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888091)
Posted by Kurona on June 8th, 2017 @ 7:18pm CDT
I'd say it's worth it just for Cerebros.
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888107)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 8th, 2017 @ 7:48pm CDT
Kurona wrote:I'd say it's worth it just for Cerebros.

This.

Cerebros was basically the only thing that was really worth it in the set. I felt good about paying $100 for the toy, mainly for Cerebros
Re: Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (1888108)
Posted by Kurona on June 8th, 2017 @ 7:48pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:I'd say it's worth it just for Cerebros.

This.

And hey, you got a free battle station in the deal too :lol:

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY