Saturday, December 24th, 2016 1:49am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 32,278

Thanks to stinky and dingdOng of Cybertron.ca, we have confirmation of Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot with Decepticon Revolver as well as Titans Return Legends Class wave 3 spotted at Canadian retail. Sixshot was found at a Barrie area Walmart. While the Legends Class image shows just Bumblebee and Gnaw, Kickback is also part of the wave.

If you spot something new at retail let us know by using the Submit News link in the upper left hand corner of the front page. You can also let fellow collectors in your area know what is currently in local stores by posting in our Toy Sightings Forum.

Transformers News: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail

Credit(s): stinky and dingdOng of Cybertron.ca

This article was last modified on Saturday, December 24th, 2016 1:59am CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848671)
Posted by Emerje on December 24th, 2016 @ 6:59am CST

Emerje
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848676)
Posted by william-james88 on December 24th, 2016 @ 8:18am CST
Emerje wrote:Just out of curiosity when was the last time a Transformer showed up in the USA first? Any line. I can't really think of anything off the top of my head, seems like things show up in places like things show up in Canada or Australia or even parts of Europe long before we start seeing them here. Not that there's anything really wrong with that, it's just funny how much things have changed in the past 10 years or so.

Emerje

Didnt you get the first wave of combiner wars first? The first RID one steps for sure, along with thé most recent RID warriors. And you also got the wave 2 TR deluxes and titan masters first.
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848684)
Posted by leokearon on December 24th, 2016 @ 11:03am CST
Saw Voyager Optimus and Megatron in SMYTHS in Waterford, shame it was too crowded to get any pics. Maybe after Christmas I'll get some
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848808)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on December 25th, 2016 @ 6:22pm CST
I had an awesome Christmas! :D

Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848834)
Posted by cirrusstratus1 on December 25th, 2016 @ 10:30pm CST
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848835)
Posted by william-james88 on December 25th, 2016 @ 10:33pm CST
cirrusstratus1 wrote:Kup looks great!! He looks like he has an interesting transformation. Can't wait for him to be released! What are we looking at? Spring 2017?

Quarter 2, so technically no later than april-june.
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848847)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on December 26th, 2016 @ 3:56am CST
Finally got myself a Fort Max for Christmas, so much bigger in person, and I personally wont be applying the stickers aside from the autobot symbols, as I think it looks really nice without.
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848861)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on December 26th, 2016 @ 9:05am CST

-TR Titan Master Clobber
-TR Titan Master Skytread
-TR Voyager Galvatron
-TR Legends Rewind
-CW Voyager Sky Lynx
-MakeToys Striker Manus

Pics to come, in my collection thread!
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848869)
Posted by cirrusstratus1 on December 26th, 2016 @ 10:27am CST
Here's part of my December/Christmas haul. I travelled near and far for a couple of these figures. Plus I bought another TR Galvatron, a PM Optimus, and a CW Motormaster, who was found while looking for the Ross Fort Max.

20161226_081930.jpg
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848871)
Posted by leokearon on December 26th, 2016 @ 10:40am CST
I got TR Midnwipe, Hot Rod, Brainstorm and Twinferno along with G1 Getaway (complete), Krok (Missing Gun) and Scorponok (Missing fastrack and base parts)
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848874)
Posted by bodrock on December 26th, 2016 @ 11:00am CST
Great hauls! Keep the pics comin! ;)^
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848894)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 26th, 2016 @ 4:20pm CST
I got my very first Titan Master toy... picked by my 6-year-old nephew: Voyager Class Galvatron. And he's actually pretty neat. Sure, helmet could be better, but strangely I adore his spaceship mode. Must be the cockpit. :lol:
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848939)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on December 26th, 2016 @ 9:26pm CST
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848940)
Posted by .... on December 26th, 2016 @ 9:37pm CST
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848970)
Posted by Insurgent on December 27th, 2016 @ 1:29am CST
Sigma Magnus wrote:Warning: Avoid using the pseudo-Powermaster modes on Titan Master vehicles. Rarely works, and the heads pop off a lot.

What pseudo power master mode?
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848971)
Posted by Emerje on December 27th, 2016 @ 1:36am CST

I've used the engine modes many times and have never had an issue, nor have I ever had a Titan Master lose its head. Just need to make sure you're putting the heads in the right way, they aren't all the same.

Emerje
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848973)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 27th, 2016 @ 1:57am CST
Insurgent wrote:

What pseudo power master mode?
I think he means the modes that allow the Titan Masters to combine with the Titan Master Vehicles.
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848993)
Posted by o.supreme on December 27th, 2016 @ 9:17am CST
Went to a Wal-Mart in my area yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to find the wave 3 Titan Masters. When I went to self-checkout, they did not scan. The clerk came over and said "yeah someone else tried to purchase these today, I think there's a recall, I cant sell these to you if they do not scan" and tried to take them away from me. I promptly stopped him, told them they were $4.93 (most checkers will take your word, or a least ask another employee to go do a price check), but he was having none of that. It was only when I demanded the items back to take them to customer service that he reluctantly relinquished them. The lady at customer service wanted to give me a hard time as well, but before I went there, I went all the way back to toys, got an older TM I knew would scan to show her as proof. She didn't believe me at first, but reluctantly made the transaction happen. I know my $20 isn't really going to matter to them, but its sad when one corporation is so large, they think they can get away with crappy customer service.

Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848997)
Posted by Autobot N on December 27th, 2016 @ 9:37am CST
o.supreme wrote:Anyway...I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person in the U.S. to purchase Titan Masters wave 3 from a Wal-Mart...anyone else have this issue? I know glitches sometimes happen, but this is a national chain and I would think UPC's are linked to all stores...?
Bought an Overboard kill at my local Walmart last week. Didn't have any problems doing so.
Re: Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot and Legends Class Bumblebee and Gnaw Spotted at Canadian Retail (1848999)
Posted by cirrusstratus1 on December 27th, 2016 @ 9:59am CST
o.supreme wrote:Went to a Wal-Mart in my area yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to find the weave 3 Titan Masters. When I went to self-checkout, they did not scan. The clerk came over and said "yeah someone else tried to purchase these today, I think there's a recall, I cant sell these to you if they do not scan" and tried to take them away from me. I promptly stopped him, told them they were $4.93 (most checkers will take your word, or a least ask another employee to go do a price check), but he was having none of that. It was only when I demanded the items back to take them to customer service that he reluctantly relinquished them. The lady at customer service wanted to give me a hard time as well, but before I went there, I went all the way back to toys, got an older TM I knew would scan to show her as proof. She didn't believe me at first, but reluctantly made the transaction happen. I know my $20 isn't really going to matter to them, but its sad when one corporation is so large, they think they can get away with crappy customer service.

Ummm...so what did you buy?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Takara AD06 Age of Extinction Movie Advanced  Crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION DELUXE CLASS HIGH OCTANE BUMBLEBEE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug Evolution 2-Pack" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Toys 2017 HOLLYWOOD RIDES Bumblebee Vehicle TRANSFORMERS 100% DIE-CAST" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Dinobot Strafe Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction STRAFE Deluxe Class Toys R Us Exclusive RARE NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lockdown Age Of Extinction Deluxe Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction SNARL Deluxe Class - RARE! NIB! BRAND NEW!" on EBAY