Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 12:42pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 83,449

Fellow Seibertronians, a huge pile of Titans Return leaks have just spilled all over the internet. We've mirrored the images from Autobase Aichi's Twitter account, which include: the design specs for Deluxe Class Getaway, Triggerhappy, and Doublecross. Voyager Class Megatron, and Optimus Prime - whose robot mode seems to be based on Laser Prime. And finally the art for Sixshot, seemingly confirming that he may be closer to release than we realized, and an early mock up for a Hot Rod figure, confirming that we will be getting him.

Wolfwire and Mindwipe are also featured, though both of whom have been thoroughly covered already here and here - though, it should be noted that these design specs prove that they will look like those seen at Botcon this year (which some figures do not sometimes)

So what do you make of these? Are you excited, tired of the leaks? Let us know in the comments below.

Transformers News: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Megatron, Optimus, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod + more

Credit(s): Autobase Aichi

This article was last modified on Thursday, April 28th, 2016 12:29am CDT

Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784574)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:45pm CDT
Triggerhappy, Prime, and Megs look awesome! Not sure about Sixshot though...
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784575)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:45pm CDT
Wolfwire looks awesome :KREMZEEK:

Getaway looks sick, glad I can skip Chromedome for him ;)^

Everything else isn't terribly impressive >:oP
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784577)
Posted by Autobot N on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:46pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Everything else isn't terribly impressive >:oP
Gonna have to disagree with you there, Doublecross and Megatron are looking mighty fine.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784578)
Posted by Evil Eye on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CDT
I'll wait till we get in-hand pictures. I want to get excited about the Laser Prime and the Megatron but...I dunno.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784579)
Posted by Mr Skram on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CDT
Looks like Triggerhappy can have blaster hands. Love that jet mode too.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784580)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Everything else isn't terribly impressive >:oP

Doublecross looks uninspired, and Megs looks alright - not bad, but nothing special, that might change when we finally see him though.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784581)
Posted by megatronus on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CDT

I want to see that Sixshot. Need to know if it's time to retire MMC's...
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784582)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:49pm CDT
What the fudge is this?! I want!
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784583)
Posted by steals_your_goats on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:49pm CDT
Love it, love it all .It makes me insanely happy that double crosses dragon mouths make up his hands and the new Megatron is so IDW that it almost hurts. The only one I'm not too excited about is prime, I mean he looks good but I'm getting tired of hi . Cool that he seemingly comes with two heads though .
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784584)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:50pm CDT

It's because his legs are blatantly hollow, that combined with the backpack filling in the blank space inbetween his arms and his body, gives him a bit of a distorted appearance :-B
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784585)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:52pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:It makes me insanely happy that double crosses dragon mouths make up his hands

Shame he suffers from monkey-arm syndrome though >:oP
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784586)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:53pm CDT
Taking it with a grain of salt since it's a leak.

Happy to see a Voyager sized Megatron. If he gets reused as Blitzwing that's a bonus. Sixshot depends on size.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784587)
Posted by Evil Eye on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:55pm CDT
megatronus wrote:I'm not sure if it's the perspective, but Megatron looks weird. Maybe he's too heavy? I'm just glad to finally get an updated voyager.

I want to see that Sixshot. Need to know if it's time to retire MMC's...

Unless the upcoming Hasbro version is a different size and you're REALLY picky about scale I wouldn't have thought so. I mean, no offence to HasTak (and bear in mind I don't actually own him) but I'm not sure it's actually possible to top Hexatron, short of a retool that got rid of some of the more egregious greebling.

Also, looking at the pictures of Megatron I like him less and less. He's weirdly top-heavy and his legs look very hollow- which would be bad enough on some random grunt, but on the goddamn MEGATRON is inexcusable. I'll stick with customizing my own.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784588)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:58pm CDT
A headmaster Hot Rod, eh? I'll bite. I usually do for new versions of the guy. I wonder what the odds are that he'll be MTMTE based. Some of these are VERY G1, but Magnus was very MTMTE.

I already have the 3rd party Sixshot, but I'll happily take this too.

You know, it'll never happen, but I kinda want Arcee with Daniel as a Headmaster. It was such a weird decision. I remain hopeful for a proper modern take ont he only Headmaster I had as a kid - Squeezeplay. Yes, I know he's going to come out - but only as a head. That really doesn't scratch my itch at all.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784589)
Posted by steals_your_goats on April 27th, 2016 @ 1:01pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Shame he suffers from monkey-arm syndrome though >:oP

His arms are dragon necks, not totally sure what you expected. Shorter arms would make the alt mode look weird because the dragon would have stumpy necks .
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784590)
Posted by megatronus on April 27th, 2016 @ 1:05pm CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:

I want to see that Sixshot. Need to know if it's time to retire MMC's...

Re: Megatron - I don't mind hollow legs from the back. But from the sides... That's what would kill it for me. Hopefully he seems somewhat better proportioned in person.

Re: Sixshot - my overwhelming preference is for official product, so Hasbro's Sixshot doesn't have to be better than Hexatron, he just has to be good. If he looks anything like the photo, looks good, and is leader class, Hexatron might have to go.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784591)
Posted by Deadput on April 27th, 2016 @ 1:06pm CDT
Eh Hot Rod was a target master it's fine if he can become a Headmaster at least he is still a master of something.

also about the leaks

Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784592)
Posted by bluecatcinema on April 27th, 2016 @ 1:08pm CDT
Another Titan Master OP seems a little excessive. I'm liking the looks of Doublecross and Sixshot, though.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784593)
Posted by megatronus on April 27th, 2016 @ 1:08pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Shame he suffers from monkey-arm syndrome though >:oP

As long as the arms don't have Energon Shockblast-syndrome, I'm all for this guy.
Re: Titans Return Leaks: Sixshot, Getaway, Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime and more! (1784594)
Posted by Kurona on April 27th, 2016 @ 1:08pm CDT
MEGATRON IS EVERYTHING I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE WANTED AND MORE I AM FREAKING SCREAMING I NEED HIM RIGHT NOW

AND DOUBLECROSS MAN! Does anyone else think that, like, he could be a Sinnertwin retool/pretool so that we get a combiner Abominus? That way they find a way to re-use the molds for Abominus to be viable and that would be AMAZING

AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ELSE HERE TOO WHY IS TITANS RETURN DELIVERING SO HARD

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME AUTOBOT TRUCK DIECAST 1:32 JADA HOLLYWOOD NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY