Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed

Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed

Thursday, December 29th, 2016 7:23am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 39,544

We found something pretty cool on the Talk Transformers Facebook page, an image of Titans Return Roadburn in package. This will be part of the second wave of 2017 figures, along with Legends Brawn. While they are using the name Roadburn, this is essentially throttlebot Chase. It is using the Titans Return Bumblebee mold.

Transformers News: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed

Credit(s): Talk Transformers Facebook Page

Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849375)
Posted by RiddlerJ on December 29th, 2016 @ 7:33am CST
Hubcap gets the shaft again.

This still looks nice though.
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849379)
Posted by Randomhero on December 29th, 2016 @ 7:55am CST
RiddlerJ wrote:Hubcap gets the shaft again.

This still looks nice though.

Pfft! He'll come eventually.
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849385)
Posted by Cobotron on December 29th, 2016 @ 8:36am CST
Weird! I was just staring at a pic of Bumblebee last night thinking, I wonder if they could retool his alt mode just a little to be Cliffjumper. Then I thought, who else could a red repaint be?

There's my answer! :lol:
I'm glad it's not Cliff for a change.
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849390)
Posted by It Is Him on December 29th, 2016 @ 8:57am CST
Once again, CJ gets shafted by Hasbro
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849391)
Posted by Randomhero on December 29th, 2016 @ 9:00am CST
Usually I will buy everything in CHUG but if they made a cliffjumper I'd pass on it. I've god the GDO prime cliffjumper with a G1 head and I'm good. It's great to finally have a G1 cliffjumper with no mold relation to Bumblebee.
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849395)
Posted by william-james88 on December 29th, 2016 @ 9:27am CST
It Is Him wrote:Once again, CJ gets shafted by Hasbro

How does that make sense, this isnt even cliffjumper. Wouldnt it be a shaft if he was once again just a redeco, like Chase is here?
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849398)
Posted by Cobotron on December 29th, 2016 @ 9:34am CST
william-james88 wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Once again, CJ gets shafted by Hasbro

Ya. My first thought was, maybe Cliff can get a new mold!

Sorry having a brain fart. Have we seen a review confirming or dispelling the belief that Bee can hold a TM as a pilot?
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849399)
Posted by Overcracker on December 29th, 2016 @ 9:41am CST
Cowboytron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Once again, CJ gets shafted by Hasbro

Ya. My first thought was, maybe Cliff can get a new mold!

We, have, and it does:

Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849400)
Posted by Cobotron on December 29th, 2016 @ 9:44am CST
Sweet! Thanks! :D
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849401)
Posted by JazZeke on December 29th, 2016 @ 9:49am CST
HE'S SO CUTE
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849402)
Posted by Randomhero on December 29th, 2016 @ 9:57am CST
Overcracker wrote:
Cowboytron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Once again, CJ gets shafted by Hasbro

Ya. My first thought was, maybe Cliff can get a new mold!

We, have, and it does:

Yeah what is up with people thinking Bumblebee can't hold a Titan master? Even gnaw can hold one. It looks like he disturbanly eats one but he can hold one. Even kickback can.
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849406)
Posted by Kurona on December 29th, 2016 @ 10:19am CST
If they're doing redecoes/new-head redecoes again so soon, I really hope they bring out Eject and Frenzy some time soon because I am actually adoring these cassettes; Rewind and Buzzsaw so far have just been incredible. I kinda like carting their cassette modes around in my pocket and their weird third modes are so cute and goofy.
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849409)
Posted by o.supreme on December 29th, 2016 @ 10:24am CST
nice to have another reveal, even if it is a repaint. I guess its nice that they add to the randomness of the line throwing in a little of everything that can in from 84-88 that wasn't released in CW (sans Optimus and Megatron which get multiple re-releases). I was hoping to see some more cassette tablet bots for legends class, to go with Soundwave & Blaster, but I guess time will tell. If there are 6 waves in TR, and 3 Legends in each wave, then there are still 7 spots coming. But that's 7 spots for any minibot, casettebot, throttlebot, most deluxe insecticons etc... I would have included the Battlehargers, but they were released in Japan, both as repaints of Blackjack from CW, I don't think Hasbro would copy that, but then again, you never know.
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849411)
Posted by Kurona on December 29th, 2016 @ 10:27am CST
o.supreme wrote:nice to have another reveal, even if it is a repaint. I guess its nice that they add to the randomness of the line throwing in a little of everything that can in from 84-88 that wasn't released in CW (sans Optimus and Megatron which get multiple re-releases). I was hoping to see some more cassette tablet bots for legends class, to go with Soundwave & Blaster, but I guess time will tell. If there are 6 waves in TR, and 3 Legends in each wave, then there are still 7 spots coming. But that's 7 spots for any minibot, casettebot, throttlebot, most deluxe insecticons etc... I would have included the Battlehargers, but they were released in Japan, both as remolds of Blackjack from CW, I don't think Hasbro would copy that, but then again, you never know.

Seems to be that Hasbro wants to exclusively have toys that can interact with Titan Masters in this line, so we can probably count out redecoes of Legends class figures from previous lines. Which is a shame, 'cos I'd totally love some redecoes out of what we got in CW.
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849412)
Posted by o.supreme on December 29th, 2016 @ 10:30am CST
Well we did get TR Laserbeak from CW Buzzsaw ;)
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849413)
Posted by Randomhero on December 29th, 2016 @ 10:30am CST
Kurona wrote:

Every CW Legends figure except bombshell was redecoed to something else or from a previous line
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849414)
Posted by Kurona on December 29th, 2016 @ 10:32am CST
o.supreme wrote:Well we did get TR Laserbeak from CW Buzzsaw ;)

Lol, true
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849416)
Posted by o.supreme on December 29th, 2016 @ 10:43am CST
Kurona wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Well we did get TR Laserbeak from CW Buzzsaw ;)

Lol, true

also, speaking of interactive play, do all the Legends Class that are not tablets have the ability to have a TM heads as pilots? I have seen this with Wheelie, but not with any of the bots from wave 3 (BB, Gnaw or Kickback). I've seen some online reviews, but nothing that shows they have any integration with a Titan Master head, can anyone confirm?

Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849418)
Posted by leokearon on December 29th, 2016 @ 10:59am CST
o.supreme wrote:
Kurona wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Well we did get TR Laserbeak from CW Buzzsaw ;)

Lol, true

Video Reviews have shown the wave 3 Legends do work with Titan Masters, Bumblebee has the same idea as Wheelie, Gnaw can "eat" them (they are stored in his mouth, and Kickback has posts on his back for a Titan Master near were his cockpit used to be.
Re: Titans Return Legends Roadburn aka Chase Revealed (1849419)
Posted by Kurona on December 29th, 2016 @ 11:03am CST
o.supreme wrote:It just seems to me that Buzzsaw was meant to be in the TR line, but since he was ready, and some other others were not, they just threw him into the end of CW.

To me it felt a bit more like they didn't have room for him in TR and there was space in CW, so they might as well. After all, the way things were laid out; the only Autobot Cassettes we've got so far were in Wave 1 - the same wave Blaster came out - and the only Decepticon Cassettes we've got so far were in Wave 2 - the same wave Soundwave came out. And Legends Wave 2 was already filled, so might as well chuck one of the birds into CW. Buzzsaw was probably chosen because he's less popular than Laserbeak and the later waves of a line aren't expected to sell as much as the start or middle. That's just me though; either way I think everyone agrees he's basically just the first TR figure but he happened to be in another line.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY