Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction

Wednesday, November 16th, 2016 9:00am CST

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 44,474

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

While he remains the only figure of Titans Return Wave 3 to not get a youtube review, some interesting news comes from fellow Seibertronian Bumblebee21 - a listing on Taobao.com for a prototype of the upcoming Leader-Class Sixshot. At the time of writing he is currently going for around 144 US Dollars; and even if you're not considering bidding yourself, it's certainly interesting to see pictures of the figure's prototype. Check out the link and images below and tell us what you think in the Energon Pub!

https://world.taobao.com/item/437200296 ... Q3w#detail

Transformers News: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction

Transformers News: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction

Transformers News: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction


This article was last modified on Wednesday, November 16th, 2016 12:59pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841457)
Posted by NovamusPrime3 on November 16th, 2016 @ 9:11am CST
looks interesting might have to get it
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841458)
Posted by Kurona on November 16th, 2016 @ 9:18am CST
Image

THIS... I COMMAND
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841464)
Posted by fenrir72 on November 16th, 2016 @ 9:50am CST
Kurona wrote:Image

THIS... I COMMAND


I know its a proto but no face? It's like flat.
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841465)
Posted by Randomhero on November 16th, 2016 @ 9:51am CST
Kurona wrote:Image

THIS... I COMMAND



Wrong gi joe villain lmao
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841471)
Posted by Emerje on November 16th, 2016 @ 10:16am CST
Randomhero wrote:
Kurona wrote:Image

THIS... I COMMAND



Wrong gi joe villain lmao

I was going to say. :lol:

The eyes are there, but the top of the helmet is covering them up.

Anyway, this looks to be the exact same blue and gray test mold we saw back at Cybertron Con.

Emerje
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841473)
Posted by Optimutt on November 16th, 2016 @ 10:40am CST
Yeah, it's more like:

"Cooooobra! Retreat!"
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841490)
Posted by nycPrime on November 16th, 2016 @ 11:55am CST
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but all of wave 3 minus Fangry is available again for preorder from BBTS. That includes Megatron and Gnaw.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=22406
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841505)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on November 16th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CST
Kurona wrote:While he remains the only figure of Titans Return Wave 3 to get a youtube review...


I think you meant "yet to get." The way it's worded here and in the news posting, it sounds more like Sixshot is the ONLY wave 3 Titans Return figure that has been reviewed on YouTube, which is, of course, the opposite case.
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841510)
Posted by Kurona on November 16th, 2016 @ 12:58pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Kurona wrote:While he remains the only figure of Titans Return Wave 3 to get a youtube review...


I think you meant "yet to get." The way it's worded here and in the news posting, it sounds more like Sixshot is the ONLY wave 3 Titans Return figure that has been reviewed on YouTube, which is, of course, the opposite case.

Whoops, will fix.
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841515)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 16th, 2016 @ 1:12pm CST
Allow me to make a small parody:

Crashing through the night, comes six forms (plus one) of fright, Sixshot (Sixshaaahhhttt) Sixshot (Sixshaaahhhttt) He has seven forms, despite his name, but that is just how, he plays his game, Sixshot (Sixshaaahhhttt) Sixshot (Sixshaaahhhttt) It would be wise, if you feared his might, who would challenge him tooo a fiiiggghhhttt? *Record Scratches* No one. Because this mold is awesome.
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841518)
Posted by william-james88 on November 16th, 2016 @ 1:19pm CST
Amazon.com has the deluxes at the same Walmart $10 Price. And remember, you can always present this to any TRu in the US to get a price match.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... formers-20
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841523)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on November 16th, 2016 @ 1:51pm CST
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Allow me to make a small parody:

Crashing through the night, comes six forms (plus one) of fright, Sixshot (Sixshaaahhhttt) Sixshot (Sixshaaahhhttt) He has seven forms, despite his name, but that is just how, he plays his game, Sixshot (Sixshaaahhhttt) Sixshot (Sixshaaahhhttt) It would be wise, if you feared his might, who would challenge him tooo a fiiiggghhhttt? *Record Scratches* No one. Because this mold is awesome.


"Great news, everyone! Optimus Prime came out of his coma!"
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841532)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 16th, 2016 @ 2:26pm CST
This is Leader Class? Because it looks like a remold of Voyager Alpha Trion.
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841534)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 16th, 2016 @ 2:28pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:This is Leader Class? Because it looks like a remold of Voyager Alpha Trion.

no its a new mold
but
please expand
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841535)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 16th, 2016 @ 2:30pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:This is Leader Class?
Yes it is.
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841576)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 16th, 2016 @ 7:02pm CST
did yall notice the box hes standing on what it says
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841577)
Posted by Cobotron on November 16th, 2016 @ 7:05pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:did yall notice the box hes standing on what it says

I was checking that out. Dia this and Dia that. Maybe even Dia Battles?
Pre- release code names? :-?
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841578)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 16th, 2016 @ 7:07pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:did yall notice the box hes standing on what it says

I was checking that out. Dia this and Dia that. Maybe even Dia Battles?
Pre- release code names? :-?

diadone dcex dia battles(prototype)
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841579)
Posted by Cobotron on November 16th, 2016 @ 7:09pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:did yall notice the box hes standing on what it says

I was checking that out. Dia this and Dia that. Maybe even Dia Battles?
Pre- release code names? :-?

diadone dcex dia battles(prototype)
No idea what it means, but I'm into it! ;)^
Re: Titans Return Sixshot Prototype Auction (1841580)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 16th, 2016 @ 7:10pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:did yall notice the box hes standing on what it says

I was checking that out. Dia this and Dia that. Maybe even Dia Battles?
Pre- release code names? :-?

diadone dcex dia battles(prototype)
No idea what it means, but I'm into it! ;)^

isnt diadone actually diaclone

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
Twincast / Podcast #287:
"Pulse Con 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY