Titans Return Twinferno Review

Friday, November 11th, 2016 5:49pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 33,823

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronians Bounti76 and Bumblebee21 have pointed us in the direction of a new review, this time in the form of a video review of Titans Return Twinferno, the last of the figures from this wave that needed reviewed! Twinferno is an all new mold based on the Monsterbot Doublecross, and features a Titan master named Daburu, whose robot mode is modeled after the beastformer White Leo. He is the last of the Wave 3 Titans Return figures to be reviewed, so we can expect these figures to start coming in stock soon, so go and pre-order yours!

Credit(s): John Garringer @youtube


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840633)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 11th, 2016 @ 5:57pm CST
The titanmasters and sixshot still need to be reviewed
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840635)
Posted by .... on November 11th, 2016 @ 5:59pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:The titanmasters and sixshot still need to be reviewed


True that.
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840649)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 11th, 2016 @ 8:50pm CST
SillySpringer wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:The titanmasters and sixshot still need to be reviewed


True that.

Error error
Malfunction
There's something wrong with my credits it hasn't updated. I should have 11
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840650)
Posted by Kurona on November 11th, 2016 @ 8:52pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:The titanmasters and sixshot still need to be reviewed


True that.

Error error
Malfunction
There's something wrong with my credits it hasn't updated. I should have 11

It takes a while to update.
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840651)
Posted by .... on November 11th, 2016 @ 8:52pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:The titanmasters and sixshot still need to be reviewed


True that.

Error error
Malfunction
There's something wrong with my credits it hasn't updated. I should have 11


Why did you reply to me?

I'll hopefully work out the kinks on Blowpipe tomorrow. Working on this is making me even more excited for Triggerhappy.
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840653)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 11th, 2016 @ 9:00pm CST
Kurona wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:The titanmasters and sixshot still need to be reviewed


True that.

Error error
Malfunction
There's something wrong with my credits it hasn't updated. I should have 11

It takes a while to update.

i know that but theres one from a few days ago that hasnt updated.

idk silly i was being silly

anyways. i got another highbrow and i think i may like him now
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840660)
Posted by Kurona on November 11th, 2016 @ 9:23pm CST
So Defensor's currently combined and I gave him Leader Thundercracker's large gun as a weapon because I honestly believe that looks so much better than anything else I could give him.

So that leaves me with Hot Spot's two (awesome) rifles. Any sane person would either put them somewhere on Defensor for spare weaponry or storage, or give them to another 'bot for weapons.



I'm not sane RAMBO WOLF

Image
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840661)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 11th, 2016 @ 9:23pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:The titanmasters and sixshot still need to be reviewed


True that.

Error error
Malfunction
There's something wrong with my credits it hasn't updated. I should have 11

You did not get credit for the Twinferno review. Bounti76 emailed the news staff a full half hour before it was posted, and we go by who reports it first. Sorry Bee
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840662)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 11th, 2016 @ 9:27pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:The titanmasters and sixshot still need to be reviewed


True that.

Error error
Malfunction
There's something wrong with my credits it hasn't updated. I should have 11

You did not get credit for the Twinferno review. Bounti76 emailed the news staff a full half hour before it was posted, and we go by who reports it first. Sorry Bee

okay. i wasnt worried about that one.
its this one
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... max/36676/
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840663)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 11th, 2016 @ 9:31pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:The titanmasters and sixshot still need to be reviewed


True that.

Error error
Malfunction
There's something wrong with my credits it hasn't updated. I should have 11

You did not get credit for the Twinferno review. Bounti76 emailed the news staff a full half hour before it was posted, and we go by who reports it first. Sorry Bee

okay. i wasnt worried about that one.
its this one
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... max/36676/

This article was updated with your information, but the original credit still went to another member who had initially sent us the information. Because the article had just been front paged, we didn't need to write another one and therefore updated it, so we added your info, but we still had the original information given to us by the original sender, and we can only give 1 news credit per article
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840664)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 11th, 2016 @ 9:36pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:This article was updated with your information, but the original credit still went to another member who had initially sent us the information. Because the article had just been front paged, we didn't need to write another one and therefore updated it, so we added your info, but we still had the original information given to us by the original sender, and we can only give 1 news credit per article

this is why i shouldnt be a journalist anywhere. i dont know any of this stuff. thanks for the info.
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840666)
Posted by bodrock on November 11th, 2016 @ 9:45pm CST
Kurona wrote:So Defensor's currently combined and I gave him Leader Thundercracker's large gun as a weapon because I honestly believe that looks so much better than anything else I could give him.

So that leaves me with Hot Spot's two (awesome) rifles. Any sane person would either put them somewhere on Defensor for spare weaponry or storage, or give them to another 'bot for weapons.



I'm not sane RAMBO WOLF

Image


NICE ;)^ y
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840672)
Posted by .... on November 11th, 2016 @ 10:15pm CST
I hope Hasbro will release the three main Autobot Targetmasters along with the three Decepticon ones. I really love Targetmasters.
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840674)
Posted by Kurona on November 11th, 2016 @ 10:18pm CST
SillySpringer wrote:I hope Hasbro will release the three main Autobot Targetmasters along with the three Decepticon ones. I really love Targetmasters.

That seems to be the intent - Triggerhappy's obviously gonna become Misfire and maybe Slugslinger, and I can't imagine they wouldn't release the Autobot ones too. Especially when they oh so love releasing more bots than cons...
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840676)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 11th, 2016 @ 10:22pm CST
Kurona wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I hope Hasbro will release the three main Autobot Targetmasters along with the three Decepticon ones. I really love Targetmasters.

That seems to be the intent - Triggerhappy's obviously gonna become Misfire and maybe Slugslinger, and I can't imagine they wouldn't release the Autobot ones too. Especially when they oh so love releasing more bots than cons...

Plus, I'd buy them all
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840677)
Posted by .... on November 11th, 2016 @ 10:24pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I hope Hasbro will release the three main Autobot Targetmasters along with the three Decepticon ones. I really love Targetmasters.

That seems to be the intent - Triggerhappy's obviously gonna become Misfire and maybe Slugslinger, and I can't imagine they wouldn't release the Autobot ones too. Especially when they oh so love releasing more bots than cons...

Plus, I'd buy them all


YES! Me too! It gives me an excuse to design more targetmaster weapons!
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840678)
Posted by ebo716 on November 11th, 2016 @ 10:26pm CST
bodrock wrote:
Kurona wrote:So Defensor's currently combined and I gave him Leader Thundercracker's large gun as a weapon because I honestly believe that looks so much better than anything else I could give him.

So that leaves me with Hot Spot's two (awesome) rifles. Any sane person would either put them somewhere on Defensor for spare weaponry or storage, or give them to another 'bot for weapons.



I'm not sane RAMBO WOLF

Image


NICE ;)^ y



I have my hardhead holding them because I thought it looked awesome
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840680)
Posted by .... on November 11th, 2016 @ 10:28pm CST
What about Combiner Wars Megatron's extra guns?
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840683)
Posted by Kurona on November 11th, 2016 @ 10:37pm CST
I can't say I care too much about the Autobot Targetmasters, but the Decepticon Targetmasters were amazing imo - like 1987's line of Seekers. Three of them, they turn into jets, they're in the same exclusive group... kinda part of why I want all of them to share the same mold, weird as that sounds. Solidifies that idea for me.
Same goes for the 1988 Targetmasters - love the Decepticon ones, can't say I care much for the Autobot ones. The 1988 Decepticon Targetmasters even sort of feel like mini Combaticons for me with their alt-modes which is an idea that works so much better now with Blast Off finally turning into a jet as he always should have
Re: Titans Return Twinferno Review (1840684)
Posted by .... on November 11th, 2016 @ 10:41pm CST
Kurona wrote:I can't say I care too much about the Autobot Targetmasters, but the Decepticon Targetmasters were amazing imo - like 1987's line of Seekers. Three of them, they turn into jets, they're in the same exclusive group... kinda part of why I want all of them to share the same mold, weird as that sounds. Solidifies that idea for me.
Same goes for the 1988 Targetmasters - love the Decepticon ones, can't say I care much for the Autobot ones. The 1988 Decepticon Targetmasters even sort of feel like mini Combaticons for me with their alt-modes which is an idea that works so much better now with Blast Off finally turning into a jet as he always should have


I really hope the three Decepticon Targetmasters are the same base design as well. All of them fit that design so well. The Autobot Targetmasters I mostly like though because of their designs, but I obviously still want them. Autobots seem to always be more bland in character though, and less unique.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage & Whirl the flight bot & Hot Spot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Rescue Bot Quickshadow" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY