Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail

Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail

Friday, February 3rd, 2017 12:39pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 33,626

The rumours are true, the deluxes part of the 4th wave of Titans Return have been found in the US. TFW member shogun221 has found Perceptor in a Pensylvania Wallgreens. The others in the line are Kup, Topspin, Krok and Quake. Since Walgreens operates by sending out idividual toys to stores rather than whole cases the availability of toys will greatly differe from store to store. Let us know if you find any!

Transformers News: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail

This article was last modified on Friday, February 3rd, 2017 12:54pm CST

Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856934)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on February 3rd, 2017 @ 12:41pm CST
I still haven't found Hot Rod. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856936)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 3rd, 2017 @ 12:49pm CST
Caelus wrote:I still haven't found Hot Rod. :BANG_HEAD:

I know how you feel. I'm in the same state as this finding and I still haven't seen wave above the legends
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856940)
Posted by william-james88 on February 3rd, 2017 @ 1:14pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Caelus wrote:I still haven't found Hot Rod. :BANG_HEAD:

The deluxes are all readily available online if you want a set

https://www.woozymoo.com/products/trans ... 3-set-of-4
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856941)
Posted by NovamusPrime3 on February 3rd, 2017 @ 1:16pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Caelus wrote:I still haven't found Hot Rod. :BANG_HEAD:

hey just now in my state we just started getting wave 3 legends and my area skipped wave 2
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856944)
Posted by RAR on February 3rd, 2017 @ 1:23pm CST
I tend to think Topspin is more like Missfire than he is Slugslinger.
but there is enough wiggle room there to make either work I expect.

But I tend to think Topspin would make a better Misfire and Triggerhappy a better Slugslinger.

But it seems possible they might want to do Cyclonus as well before the line dies. unless they are holding off on that with the intention of making him as an RID Warrior class instead.

Which still doesn't rule him out for 2018 in Prime Wars 3.0

Oh that reminds me - I must go vote on the Hasbro site.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856945)
Posted by william-james88 on February 3rd, 2017 @ 1:23pm CST
NovamusPrime3 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Caelus wrote:I still haven't found Hot Rod. :BANG_HEAD:

You can buy wave 2 on walmart, its on sale right now if ever you want it

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers ... w/49802138
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856952)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on February 3rd, 2017 @ 1:41pm CST
Meanwhile, shelves in Nebraska are empty and have, yet, to feature Wave 3. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856956)
Posted by william-james88 on February 3rd, 2017 @ 1:59pm CST
This is the day for Wave 4 findings all across North America. While the deluxes have been found in the US, Titns Return Braodside, the only voyager class from wave 4, has been found in Canada. This particular proof comes from TFW2005 user neevnav who has found him at a Walmart in Toronto. Hopefully he and the wave 3 Voyagers hits the states soon!

Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856977)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 3rd, 2017 @ 3:03pm CST
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856992)
Posted by SureShot18 on February 3rd, 2017 @ 3:53pm CST
Ugh I sure hope that my stores have Wave 3 in the back waiting to be put up. And the deluxe pegs were empty at Walmart and Target had nothing last time I went there so here's to hoping that there will be a Wave 3 restock before 4 shows up.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856993)
Posted by Overcracker on February 3rd, 2017 @ 4:08pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:i really hate hasbro right now, but like i said before if i go to the store and theres wave 4 im done. That'll be 2 entire waves skipped both of which had figurs i really wanted, ill no longer support a company that doesnt know what the hell they're doing.

Hasbro is hardly to blame here. If some stores are getting stuff in, and others aren't its more due to those stores ordering stuff and others aren't.

My local Walmart still has wave 1 deluxes hanging around, and a couple wave 2 leaders, but nothing else.

However my local Target had wave 2 lingerers , has some wave 3 currently, and I don't doubt wave 4 will be getting in soon.

I doubt Hasbro its not supplying walmart with newer waves. Its just what the stores order. and Walmart may not order new waves until the previous stock is sold off to a certain degree, while others may be ordering faster if they order less.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1856994)
Posted by .... on February 3rd, 2017 @ 4:10pm CST
I don't even bother going to retail stores for Transformers anymore. Usually ends in disappointment. Online I can at least know what's there, and not deal with wave skipping. :-x
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1857002)
Posted by RAR on February 3rd, 2017 @ 4:31pm CST
Reply on Minds :

But to the point in General it would be nice to see any Voyager in the UK that were not Wave 3 - sure it happens but not often. Wave 2 especially seems to have "disappeared" - I expect i'll get them eventually but like Crazybolt (who I still don't have) I also think it will be a long chase.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1857006)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 3rd, 2017 @ 4:42pm CST
RAR wrote:Reply on Minds :

Are you in the uk?
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1857008)
Posted by o.supreme on February 3rd, 2017 @ 4:48pm CST
RAR wrote:- I expect i'll get them eventually but like Crazybolt (who I still don't have) I also think it will be a long chase.

I know some people say Hasbro is not to blame...and Maybe they are not. But when you have U.S. fans waiting for TR Wave 3,(but have plenty of wave 2) and UK fans waiting for Wave two (but have planet of wave 3)...what other conclusion can be made...

Oh and RiD Crazybolt...I thought that was never released...never saw a sighting of that Anywhere, and I don't want to pay some insane price for the TT one. Seriously, I would like to just wake up early one day and go to all the Targets and Wal-Marts in my area (probably close to 20 stores) and take pics of all the empty pegs... its just sad.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1857010)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 3rd, 2017 @ 4:50pm CST
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1857011)
Posted by o.supreme on February 3rd, 2017 @ 4:52pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:Crazybolt is avaliable in the UK! well.....the minicon deployer is! at B&M Stores

I rest my case...
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1857013)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 3rd, 2017 @ 5:01pm CST
Aparently he's been spotted at The Entertainer(UK) too!
Screenshot_2017-02-03-22-55-06-1.png

btw why are we discussing RID figs on a TR thread :-?
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1857014)
Posted by o.supreme on February 3rd, 2017 @ 5:09pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:btw why are we discussing RID figs on a TR thread :-?

disappointment with Hasbro's distribution of TR just kind of spilled over...sorry I'll keep my complaints solely on TR ;)
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes Found At US Retail (1857017)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 3rd, 2017 @ 5:16pm CST
o.supreme wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:btw why are we discussing RID figs on a TR thread :-?

Lol...no prob....just didn't want an admin stepping in & telling us off

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Windcharger" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetal II Optimal Optimus 1999 Hasbro Rare!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Brunt" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger 100% Complete Legends Generations - Power of the Primes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime Safeguard Loose Missing Key" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Combat Megatron Combat Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE One 1 Step Changer High Octane BUMBLEBEE Hasbro 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators 2005 Windcharger - Honda S2000 (Complete)" on EBAY