Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US

Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US

Tuesday, February 14th, 2017 1:25pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 24,590

Thanks to Dirt Captain on Twitter, we have our first US sighting of the wave 4 Titan Masters Repugnus and Shuffler! Both are brand new molds and are based on the Monsterbot Repugnus and the Autobot Master Warrior Shuffler, respectively. The figures were found at a Sierra Vista, AZ Walmart. With this sighting, coupled with our other sightings of Wave 4 figures coming out, we can assume that many of you will be seeing these figures soon. So head on out and hunt down some more figures!

Transformers News: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US

Credit(s): Dirt Captain on Twitter

Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859462)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 14th, 2017 @ 1:26pm CST
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859463)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 14th, 2017 @ 1:26pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:...I just got tired of waiting for the next slew of TT reveals to see what their take on hot rod would look like.

Same here. Titans Return Hot Rod is so much better than his Classics 2006 iteration, and I just couldn't pass him up in person, even if there are a few small details I knew Takara would improve upon in the name of screen accuracy. I'm probably going to double dip, honestly, when Takara reveals their release, but I don't regret picking TR Hot Rod at all, especially not at $10. I was lucky enough to find him this past December when the TR Deluxe figures were only $10 each at Target and Walmart.

Ugh, lucky, can't complain, as I scored breakaway and triggerhappy at that price alongside deluxe Bisk.

This is an exceptional hot rod, just so solid and amazing, wish the mp had taken large cues about kibble management from this figure :(

On another note, I managed to fix his tabbing issues, turns out the mushroom peg in his left elbow had slipped out of place, now he's perfect ;)^
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859464)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 14th, 2017 @ 1:28pm CST
william-james88 wrote:We finally have our first sighting of the Titans Return Wave 3 Voyager figures Optimus Prime and Megatron.
These were found by Seibertronian Deathsaurus1 who told us the following:

I would like to report finding titans return voyager class megatron and optimus prime in a walmart store out in AZ! They were $24.96 in a goodyear AZ walmart

That is great news for the US and very much in line with our previous reporting that a huge shipment of Titans Wave 3 had landed on American shores. The only figure from this wave that still hasn't been spotted yet is Sixshot so please let us know if you see him in stores.

These two voyagers are the secondary use of the confirmed Titans Return Octane and Blitzwing which will hopefully be revealed this Saturday at the New York Toy Fair.

Happy Hunting!

Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859465)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 14th, 2017 @ 1:29pm CST
Can't wait for Shuffler, looks kinda evil for being an :BOT:
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859470)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 14th, 2017 @ 1:33pm CST
Black Hat wrote:I'm not sure about Repugnus (he needs to be a full-sized 'bot IMO) but Shuffler will be MINE.

I agree about Shuffler. Both of these are definite buy on sights!
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859473)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on February 14th, 2017 @ 1:38pm CST
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859480)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on February 14th, 2017 @ 1:52pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:Can't wait for Shuffler, looks kinda evil for being an :BOT:

The red eyes and purple color scheme are probably what are throwing you off. Very few Autobots (not counting Shattered Glass) have a purple color scheme. That's definitely more of a Decepticon trope.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859483)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 14th, 2017 @ 1:53pm CST
Optimum Supreme wrote:Wave 4? What the [expletive] happened to wave 3? Mother[shut your mouth]ing Hasbro... :HEADHURTS:

Ask your local retailer. Most stores order way too much of Waves 1 and 2 and then never order the later waves because they've still got inventory of 1 and 2 sitting on the shelves. #-o :HEADHURTS:
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859491)
Posted by william-james88 on February 14th, 2017 @ 2:20pm CST
Black Hat wrote:...Huh, these guys have been on shelves for ages in the UK. I should have taken pics and reported them. But then I'd probably look like a right loon taking pictures in a toy store (especially with my lack of a camera phone).

Reporting them from where you are wouldnt have done anything since we knew they were in the UK and Canada for a while. The news here is that they were found in the US, because they were never found in the US until now.

Anyways, its cazy how fast its going with Wave 4 titans masters around. I only sw wave 3 titan masters once (and bought em!).
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859493)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on February 14th, 2017 @ 2:24pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

Funny thing is that I've seen Titan Masters Wave 3 in Michigan since the end of November. So it's not that fast that they've come out.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859498)
Posted by Qwan on February 14th, 2017 @ 2:35pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:Yeah but it aint easy swapping the fins around as they're held in by metal pins.

I don't think they are... at least, they weren't on my copy? For me at least it was just a matter of friction-hinges (albeit rather tight ones), so the swap was relatively easy - though now that they've been swapped, some of the fins don't like to stay clipped and take every opportunity to try and pop out of their hinge...
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859499)
Posted by william-james88 on February 14th, 2017 @ 2:43pm CST
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I saw them early Janary, but I thought we would at least see some saturation before getting wave 4.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859500)
Posted by kurthy on February 14th, 2017 @ 2:48pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I definitely need GNAW!!! I hope to see him before I see wave 4.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859504)
Posted by o.supreme on February 14th, 2017 @ 3:08pm CST
william-james88 wrote:I saw them early January, but I thought we would at least see some saturation before getting wave 4.

Same here, (well late December with that whole not-in-system fiasco)...but that is getting to be an interesting word. I don't think since TR began I have ever seen a WalMart or Target have all their pegs even close to full for this line, TRU compensates by reducing shelf space, I swear every time I go in there, the space for Generations gets smaller and smaller, its far less than the allotted space at any WalMart or Target I go to currently. In December the TRU's in my area kind of went overboard with Legends class, but they remedied that with a BOGO 50% sale.

And while I have been fairly fortunate in my sightings, come to think of it, I've seen each wave in less and less quantities, (for example, If overall I saw 100 wave 1 deluxes, I saw probably 60 from wave 2, and 30 so far from wave 3...)and at least in my case its not due to the toys not selling, they just aren't getting restocked for some reason.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859508)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 14th, 2017 @ 3:21pm CST
Yay! Shuffler will be mine! But... an elephant only brings good luck when it's given to you... ;;)

Nah, just kidding. I'm getting him on sight, along with Nightbeat as he and Skytread are part of the assortment. Now the wait is on for Trizer!
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859538)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 14th, 2017 @ 6:14pm CST
there is a 3rd party repugnus that is so awesome.i wish hasbro would make something like that
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859544)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 14th, 2017 @ 6:54pm CST
By the way, all Titan Master Vehicles have Weapon Modes that integrate the little figure in some form, except for the shield that is Sawback/Lione. Has anybody figured out how to?

And something tells the shield mode we have (as packaged) is not the intended form. In jet mode, there's a sculpted channel where the pegs are, that's unused in any mode.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859545)
Posted by Cobotron on February 14th, 2017 @ 7:02pm CST
As for the other thing. I'll have to investigate.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859546)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 14th, 2017 @ 7:03pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Jelz, I'm pretty sure you just leave Lione where he is in Lion mode for the shield.

You can't, he's too wide.... I think, may have to try that.
Re: Titans Return Wave 4 Titan Masters Spotted in US (1859547)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 14th, 2017 @ 7:08pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

You can't, he's too wide.... I think, may have to try that.

that's where he is in mine. He stays right there

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY