Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5

Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5

Tuesday, August 28th, 2018 3:34am CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 23,330

After the news of the availability of the first two episodes of new animated series Transformers: Cyberverse - over on the Cartoon Network app, as reported here - fellow Seibertronian Survivefan23 has nudged towards media outlet the Futon Critic, who have posted listings for all of the first five episodes aired regularly on Cartoon Network, weekly as of this Saturday September 1st!

Find all the titles below, as well as airing times and dates, and join us later this week for a discussion on the opening of the series here on Seibertron.com.

9/1/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON Fractured - Windblade arrives on Earth before the Decepticons and meets her old friend Bumblebee who has no idea who she is.

9/8/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON Memory - Realising that Bumblebee’s memory is in bad shape, Windblade must resort to extreme measure to try and help fix her friend.

9/15/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON Allspark - While searching his memories to understand the Allspark, Bumblebee makes a more important discovery… the memory of his friend Optimus Prime.

9/22/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON The Journey - During its journey from Cybertron, the ARK’s Energon supplies run low and the desperate crew is forced to enter stasis.

9/29/18 (Sa.) 6:30 AM CARTOON Whiteout - A mysterious clue from Bumblebee’s memory leads Windblade on a treacherous journey.

Transformers News: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5

Credit(s): Futon Critic

Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1980991)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2018 @ 8:14am CDT
Those who have Xfinity On Demand can watch the third episode right now too.
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1980999)
Posted by Survivefan23 on August 28th, 2018 @ 8:30am CDT
I have Xfinity, but couldn't find it last night. CN hasn't put it up on mine.
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981002)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2018 @ 8:45am CDT
Survivefan23 wrote:I have Xfinity, but couldn't find it last night. CN hasn't put it up on mine.
Here's the original claim from last night:
Yes, the cable box version of Xfinity OnDemand has the third episode, or at least it does for me as a subscriber here in New Haven, Connecticut, while the website version only has the first two.
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981009)
Posted by o.supreme on August 28th, 2018 @ 9:21am CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:Wish I could watch from my PC :/

uh yes you can here
https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/tr ... index.html

It may have been a timing thing. I tried yesterday morning as well, and the only thing "Transformers" related on the CN main site was RiD15. (I didn't want to DL another app, so I figured I'd just wait for some other site to get it) They might have added the Cyberverse stuff later in the day, in any case, it appears all links now are up and running. (I even tried a search for Transformers this morning, and NOW both shows are listed instead of just RiD15

There is no real urgency for me to watch this, as it really isn't my thing, I want to watch with my kids. They are the intended audience (though my son is 12 and was very much bored with RiD15 towards the end). I wonder how they will react to this show.
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981017)
Posted by william-james88 on August 28th, 2018 @ 10:42am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:Wish I could watch from my PC :/

You can watch them right here :)

https://www.facebook.com/transformersfr ... 671735346/
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981018)
Posted by o.supreme on August 28th, 2018 @ 10:46am CDT
^ I think he meant straight streaming from the CN site though, with no need for facebook, or an app. It wasn't on CN main site yesterday morning, but it is now, probably got updated sometime, late morning, or mid-day yesterday
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981116)
Posted by ToaLeePrime on August 28th, 2018 @ 9:40pm CDT
Spoilers(?)
Nawww thats adorable! I wanna hug a Bot now too. :x
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981339)
Posted by Burn on August 30th, 2018 @ 4:41am CDT
So should we start a thread about what Windblade DOESN'T have in her back?

I'm betting we just discovered where Optimus' trailer goes when he transforms...
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981345)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 30th, 2018 @ 6:43am CDT
Burn wrote:So should we start a thread about what Windblade DOESN'T have in her back?

Where the trailer goes and all the weapons :lol: Transformers Victory uses it extensively.
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981668)
Posted by WreckerJack on September 1st, 2018 @ 2:44am CDT
One of our fellow Seibertronians, notirishman has discovered a brand new clip on Cartoon Network's YouTube page. This video we have embedded below is from an episode called "The Journey". Windblade and Bumblebee examine some of Bumblebee's lost memories. We saw some background on this in the previously released clip. In the memory clip we see Bumblebee on a mission with Optimus Prime and Grimlock. We won't spoil anything but we will tell you that the first two episodes are on the Cartoon Network App if you would like to go watch them.

During its journey from Cybertron, the Ark's Energon supplies run low and the desperate crew is forced to enter stasi

Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981672)
Posted by Ultra Markus on September 1st, 2018 @ 3:48am CDT
im kinda liking this new optimus
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981676)
Posted by Randomhero on September 1st, 2018 @ 6:57am CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:im kinda liking this new optimus

Yeah he has a personality. I like Prime and find RID okay at best but Jesus it felt Peter was just reading from a script and giving nothing. I’m not totally blaming Peter though. They made a point in an epsiode of Prime to say Optimus is just so serious but it gave him no charisma.
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981677)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 1st, 2018 @ 7:07am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:im kinda liking this new optimus

I quite liked the version of him in Animated, it was also good to see a universe where Optimus wasn't the guy in charge of everything.
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981678)
Posted by Randomhero on September 1st, 2018 @ 7:15am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:im kinda liking this new optimus

I was thinking a lot last night about David’s Optimus in animated and loved it. It pretty was just David Kaye’s actually voice and it was the same as his professor X voice in evolutions but it was so good. I really wanna go back and rewatch animated. Still the best transformers series to me

This dude though is doing his best peter Cullen though and honestly I’d like to see him just try his own thing
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981688)
Posted by william-james88 on September 1st, 2018 @ 9:16am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:im kinda liking this new optimus

It is his own thing though. He is a young celeb who got famous for his super deep voice and he wanted to be an anouncer. Hasbro caught wind of him and thought he would work for optimus so they used him.

Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981689)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 1st, 2018 @ 9:47am CDT
Not sure this has been mentioned but if your cable/satellite provider offers on-demand channels the first four episodes of Cyberverse are up on Cartoon Network
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981696)
Posted by Randomhero on September 1st, 2018 @ 11:03am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:im kinda liking this new optimus

And he is doing a good job. I just wish more than anything we’d take a break from trying so hard to be G1 but that’s something I’ve said I’ve wanted for a long time now. Every show has to try be Cullen, or Chris Latoya to scatman Crothers. That’s why I adored megatron and Optimus in animated and really really liked megatron in the fall/war Cybertron games.

Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981707)
Posted by william-james88 on September 1st, 2018 @ 12:55pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:But I really did hate Steve Blum’s Starscream. It was just snarky Steve blum. Though it wasn’t as bad as his Shockwave.

Oh wow, I loved Steve Blum's Starscream, so I guess to each their own.
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981723)
Posted by Randomhero on September 1st, 2018 @ 3:17pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Oh wow, I loved Steve Blum's Starscream, so I guess to each their own.

Yeah bare in mind that this was also 2010 when Steve Blum was doing voice work in almost everything. He was Wolverine in every marvel media. I was just done when he was announced as Starscream. It was like Frank Welker in every cartoon in the 70s and 80s. I didn’t grow up in the 70s but I grew up on Cartoon Network when they played everything Hannah Barbara
Re: Titles and Air Dates for Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 to 5 (1981777)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2018 @ 11:09pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Oh wow, I loved Steve Blum's Starscream, so I guess to each their own.

Just goes to show how far the man has come since his days of being confined to anime dub roles.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers age of extinction snarl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Quintesson Judge + x2 Allicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Lot. Shockwave Plus More. Pre Owned." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION DINOBOT SLUG" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION DELUXE CLASS CROSSHAIRS & HOT SHOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC  Quintesson Pit of Judgement PREORDER Mar/Apr arr ???? ship4inbox" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series #2 Decepticon Stinger from Age of Extinction*Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Dinobot Slug figure with 1 sword and manual" on EBAY