TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia

Transformers News: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia

Sunday, October 22nd, 2017 8:23AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 26,614

Ozformers wrote:New to Australia - Movie Wave 2 Deluxes (four months after they were released to the world) at BigW, and Rescue Bots stegosaurus Chase & new truck Optimus at Kmart.
The Movie Deluxes (Drift, Slug, Steelbane, Sqweeks) have been found at various BigW stores this weekend, as most stores are getting in a product pallet that also includes the recently released Movie wave 3 1-step toys (Scorn, Drift, Cogman) and the newest (and the final) wave of RID Warriors (Bludgeon, Thermidor, Twinferno).

Credit(s): Ozformers facebook

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918113)
Posted by Qwan on October 23rd, 2017 @ 6:29pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Thanks to Ozformers, we have news that the Transformers The Last Knight Wave 2 deluxes have finally found their way down under. They were found at Big W. As for Rescue Bots, Stegosaurus Chase & new Optimus have been found Kmart.

Checked my local Big W yesterday, and no luck on any counts sadly :( . Of course, it probably has something to do with the fact that the total space allotted in that store for TLK Deluxes, TR Deluxes and RiD Warriors together is enough for about eight figures total. 2 Berserkers, a Barricade, 2 Twinfernos, a Hot Rod, and 2 Windblades - yaaaaay....

Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918136)
Posted by william-james88 on October 23rd, 2017 @ 10:10pm CDT
Qwan wrote:On the other hand they also have two of the massive Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm. Those aren't new to Australia, are they? I haven't seen them around before but that's rarely an indicator. I have to admit the sheer size of that toy is tempting on a semi-primal level, but the rational part of me has just managed to keep it all under control - so far :lol:

You talking about this guy right?

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transformers ... agonstorm/

He's been available online for australians for quite a while but I dont know if its a first sighting for in stores. You could check out Ozformers for confirmation and if it is indeed a first sighting for australia, then we could news it.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918140)
Posted by Qwan on October 23rd, 2017 @ 10:36pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

You talking about this guy right?

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transformers ... agonstorm/

Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918141)
Posted by william-james88 on October 23rd, 2017 @ 10:38pm CDT
Qwan wrote:Yep, that's the guy! Ozformers does indeed have sightings for him already, so my hunch was correct - still, cool to see him making his way around a bit more. Now if only someone would hurry up and buy them already so they stop tempting me :lol:

One way I handle temptation is I watch a review. Then I see what little a figure like that has to offer me and I feel better about saving over 100$ for something I would preffer.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1924387)
Posted by Qwan on November 30th, 2017 @ 10:16pm CST
Okay, I know it's not technically a sighting, but since it's to do with Australia specifically and spans more than one toyline I figured this was the best place to mention this. In a moment of idleness, I decided to check out a smaller toy-store that's further out of my way than the usual rounds - big surprise, nothing new, just Wave 1 TR and TLK stuff and two CW Hounds.

But these guys are often very helpful at this store, so I figured I'd do a bit of investigation about the expected arrival date for PotP stuff in Australia - I know Burn's said January, but I didn't trust Burn Image. Turns out I shouldn't have doubted anyway; apparently the PotP line has a shelf date of January 18th here in Australia (for smaller stores at least; I don't know if the same date applies to larger chains but I would assume so). I'm sure that's not huge news, it's about what was expected.

However. I don't believe up until now we've had much of an idea as to the date the Studio Series toys will hit? The staff member mentioned that line as well, and told me that it has a shelf date of... March? April?... next year. I repeated it to myself all the way home and still managed to forget the month. (Naturally, I remember clearly that it was the 21st of whatever month :roll: .) Useful information? Maybe not. Interesting enough for me to want to share? Hecks yeah.

(I'm heading out that way again this arvo, so I'll check back in and re-confirm the shelf date for the Studio Series stuff. Expect this post to be rectified within a couple hours!)
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1924394)
Posted by Burn on December 1st, 2017 @ 12:10am CST
Qwan wrote:I know Burn's said January, but I didn't trust Burn Image. Turns out I shouldn't have doubted anyway; apparently the PotP line has a shelf date of January 18th here in Australia (for smaller stores at least; I don't know if the same date applies to larger chains but I would assume so). I'm sure that's not huge news, it's about what was expected.

I wouldn't have said what I said if I didn't have inside info.

I just couldn't back it up as the source is private.

Besides, hopefully I'll have helped hook you up with a hands on, so ner! Image
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1924400)
Posted by Qwan on December 1st, 2017 @ 12:47am CST
Burn wrote:

I wouldn't have said what I said if I didn't have inside info.

I just couldn't back it up as the source is private.

Besides, hopefully I'll have helped hook you up with a hands on, so ner! Image

Don't worry, I've learned my lesson now. Always trust people on the internet ;)
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1934932)
Posted by Rainmaker on January 31st, 2018 @ 4:32am CST

Darnit.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1934934)
Posted by Burn on January 31st, 2018 @ 4:48am CST
Rainmaker wrote:So my dad saw the PotP toys for the first time and I wasn't there...guess what store he found them at? Freaking Toyworld out of all of them.

Darnit.

:MAXIMAL:

Yeah, they've been out at Toyworld and some of the smaller stores for a few weeks, we're waiting on a more widespread release before reporting on it.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1951558)
Posted by william-james88 on April 7th, 2018 @ 10:50pm CDT
Hi Australian fans! One of the more enigmatic lines has been the Transformers Authentics line. It's mere existence confuses fans since these are not part of any line yet share an evergreen style we keep seeing pop up, even in the upcoming Cyberverse line (though more stylized there). The availability and distribution is also something that was not clear since they did not seem set on appearing at wide retail. There are two size classes and they have not been found in several markets. However, there is now a confirmed sighting for the smaller assortment in Australia. This includes Megatron, Bumblebee, Optimus and Starscream. As assumed, it was not found at the typical dedicated retail outlet for toys, but instead at Woolworths, which is a big grocery chain. The sighting comes from Prismartyr who wrote this to us:

Hey guys. I haven't seen them before, but the 4 inch Transformers Authentics figures have arrived in Australia. I have images I can send you for proof. They were spotted at the Woolworths at Lisarow, New South Wales.

If any of you find a toy in stores you think is new, let us know as Prismartyr by sending us a message though the "contact us" button at the top.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1953535)
Posted by Rainmaker on April 17th, 2018 @ 7:25am CDT
I found Studio Series at Myer and Toys R Us

:MAXIMAL:
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1962401)
Posted by Burn on May 31st, 2018 @ 5:58am CDT
Well, it's begun. The Australian Government are planning to introduce GST (Goods & Services Tax) on all imported products (currently GST only applies to imports over $1,000) from July 1. In a typical brain dead move, The Australian Government expected the likes of eBay to collect and then remit the tax for them (even though eBay are not the seller).

That hasn't stopped other major websites looking at how they will be exposed to this ludicrous law. Amazon announced today that from July 1, they will no longer be shipping to Australia.

Why they're doing this is unsure, they may be making a pre-emptive move to avoid the burden of GST, or they could be doing it to drive Australian customers to Amazon.com.au which was launched in November of last year.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busines ... 046f63b894
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1968410)
Posted by william-james88 on July 3rd, 2018 @ 10:32am CDT
Big news for Australian fans. Thanks to a post on Ozformers' Facebook page, we now have news of multiple new retail sightings.

Firstly, Brawl and Megatron from the Studio Series have been found. Along with Power of the Primes Inferno, which is the final voyager of the line seeing a mass retail release.

The biggest news though is that the Cyberverse toys were also found. This is the first worldwide sighting for the one step, scout and warrior figures in the line.

These were all found in a BigW store and here is a quote from Oz himself explaining why the Cyberverse toys may have been released by accident.

Several HUGE sightings from today, and one from a week ago.
- POTP wave 3 Voyager Inferno found at a BigW in NSW.
- Studio Series wave 2 Voyager Brawl & Megatron found at a Toyworld in Victoria.
- POTP wave 2 Deluxe finally having a definite sighting here with an appearance at a BigW in Canberra.
And the big news, the new Cyberverse toyline hitting Australia before the rest of the world, but since it was at a Victorian Toyworld, it might have been an accidental early release, as we've had some Movie toys in recent years being released early by accident.
Then again, these could be their official release, and we just got lucky with the toys... but not the prices, as the Toyworld prices were apparently not right, with them being way over their normal size-class price point.
Three sizes found - Scout, Warrior and 1-Step.
(photos posted to Ozformers board by members Hypnos and Gehirn)

Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1968430)
Posted by BumbleDouche on July 3rd, 2018 @ 11:44am CDT
They'll go the way of Toys 'R' Us with prices like that
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1977992)
Posted by Burn on August 11th, 2018 @ 5:12pm CDT
Music from Transformers is now available through JB Hi-Fi
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-H ... -c/318691/
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1984006)
Posted by Burn on September 14th, 2018 @ 11:44pm CDT
Griffin of OzFormers has posted a round up of new sightings over the last 2-3 weeks.
See the original thread with pics!

Griffin wrote:Some new Transformers toys from the last 2-3 weeks in Australia...
- Titans Return Ramhorn showing up at discount chain TKMaxx for $5-6 (will probably be the only release of this toy here).
- TF5 Movie Deluxe wave 4 Cogman at Toyworld in QLD, with wave 3 Strafe, Crosshairs and Bumblebee.
- POTP Prime Master wave 3 (Quintus/Bludgeon, Megatronus/Bombburst, Solus/Octopunch) found at Toymate and Target.
- The new Mighty Muggs found at Toyworld and Toymate for $20.
- Rescue Bots Rescue Guard Bumblebee (with 2 Minicon dogs) found at Toyworld and Toymate.
- Rescue Bots Epic (non-transforming) Optimus Prime found at Kmart and Toymate.
- Rescue Bots Friends/Minicons Sequoia (orange bear) found at clearance store Reject Shop for $5.
- The two larger sizes of Cyberverse (Ultra and Ultimate) have now shown up at stores here, like Kmart and Target.
- POTP Deluxe wave 3 Terrorcons found at Toyworld and Toymate first.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1984362)
Posted by Burn on September 17th, 2018 @ 4:51am CDT
And now the Bumblebee toys have been spotted. Yay.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1985667)
Posted by Burn on September 24th, 2018 @ 6:59am CDT
Ooshies Advent Calendars

Definitive collection resumes with new distributor
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthrea ... 85&page=27

Cyberverse on Cartoon Network September 29
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1988124)
Posted by Va'al on October 8th, 2018 @ 3:10am CDT
According to fellow fansite Ozformers and its admin griffin, the second wave of Transformers Authentics have made it to Australian retail - and by second wave, we mean the entirety of the one 5 inch Grimlock figure with limited articulation, joining the likes of the 5-inch Authentics Bumblebee, Megatron, Optimus Prime and Starscream we have already seen released.

Read below the image for more details, along with some Bumblebee Movie toys also sighted in shops in Queensland, Australia, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

At Woolies Sunnybank yesterday (Friday), they had the second wave Grimlock for the small Authentics line.

And at Toyworld Macgregor (Saturday), they had every Bumblebee Movie toy from the launch wave (except the re-release voice changer masks)...
Energon Igniter Speed - $12
Energon Igniter Power - $20
Energon Igniter Power Plus - $30
Energon Igniter Nitro - $40
Titan Changer - $25
Tiny Changer - $6 (noting that their regular price is $10!)
DJ Bumblebee - $80
Power Charge Bumblebee - $99
Bee Vision helmet - $90 (noting that their regular price is $100)
Stinger Blaster - $40
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1995031)
Posted by Qwan on November 21st, 2018 @ 6:38pm CST
In what more-or-less constitutes another stage in an ongoing saga, US and International Amazon has resumed shipping its products to Australian customers this morning. This is quite good news for Australian online collectors, but given the time since the last development, a small amount of background may not go amiss.

In mid-2017, the Australian government announced its intent to apply GST on imports of all value, even below $1000 (the previous minimum to apply tax). In response some large international retailers, eBay and Amazon included, threatened to stop shipping items from their international branches to Australia. Though the change was subsequently postponed for a year, in mid-2018 it came into effect - and while eBay simply added GST for Australian buyers, Amazon followed through and prevented Australian customers from purchasing products from anywhere outside Australia.

Now it seems that decision has finally been reversed, allowing Australians to once again purchase and ship items from outside Australia. Though currently this is only possible on items sold directly by Amazon - third party sellers outside Australia still can't be bought from - this is great news for Australian collectors getting fed up with Amazon Australia's highly limited selection of Transformers, among other products.

If you're an Australian collector, how will this change influence your buying? Will it attract you back to buying from Amazon, or is it too late for you? Let us know on the Energon Pub Forums, and as always, stay tuned to Seibertron.com!

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Adventure TAV VS05 Drift & Jazz MISB Japanese RID 2015 Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers BotCon Shattered Glass Ratchet Assembly Class Stickers sheet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Adventure TAV06 Underbite NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Windblade w/reprolabels - complete, w/package" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Unite Warriors Roller from UW-06 Grand Galvatron New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime voyager figure 95% complete" on EBAY