TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia

Transformers News: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia

Sunday, October 22nd, 2017 8:23AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,817

Ozformers wrote:New to Australia - Movie Wave 2 Deluxes (four months after they were released to the world) at BigW, and Rescue Bots stegosaurus Chase & new truck Optimus at Kmart.
The Movie Deluxes (Drift, Slug, Steelbane, Sqweeks) have been found at various BigW stores this weekend, as most stores are getting in a product pallet that also includes the recently released Movie wave 3 1-step toys (Scorn, Drift, Cogman) and the newest (and the final) wave of RID Warriors (Bludgeon, Thermidor, Twinferno).

Credit(s): Ozformers facebook

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918113)
Posted by Qwan on October 23rd, 2017 @ 6:29pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Thanks to Ozformers, we have news that the Transformers The Last Knight Wave 2 deluxes have finally found their way down under. They were found at Big W. As for Rescue Bots, Stegosaurus Chase & new Optimus have been found Kmart.

Checked my local Big W yesterday, and no luck on any counts sadly :( . Of course, it probably has something to do with the fact that the total space allotted in that store for TLK Deluxes, TR Deluxes and RiD Warriors together is enough for about eight figures total. 2 Berserkers, a Barricade, 2 Twinfernos, a Hot Rod, and 2 Windblades - yaaaaay....

On the other hand they also have two of the massive Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm. Those aren't new to Australia, are they? I haven't seen them around before but that's rarely an indicator. I have to admit the sheer size of that toy is tempting on a semi-primal level, but the rational part of me has just managed to keep it all under control - so far :lol:
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918136)
Posted by william-james88 on October 23rd, 2017 @ 10:10pm CDT
Qwan wrote:

You talking about this guy right?

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transformers ... agonstorm/

He's been available online for australians for quite a while but I dont know if its a first sighting for in stores. You could check out Ozformers for confirmation and if it is indeed a first sighting for australia, then we could news it.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918140)
Posted by Qwan on October 23rd, 2017 @ 10:36pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Qwan wrote:

You talking about this guy right?

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transformers ... agonstorm/

Yep, that's the guy! Ozformers does indeed have sightings for him already, so my hunch was correct - still, cool to see him making his way around a bit more. Now if only someone would hurry up and buy them already so they stop tempting me :lol:
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918141)
Posted by william-james88 on October 23rd, 2017 @ 10:38pm CDT
Qwan wrote:

One way I handle temptation is I watch a review. Then I see what little a figure like that has to offer me and I feel better about saving over 100$ for something I would preffer.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Universe Deluxe Class SE-02 Megatron Action Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 16 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Encore Takara Tomy Ratchet 06 anime manga - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 20 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Firefly Hasbro 2014 - Time Remaining: 21 days 11 hours 22 minutes
Transformers G1 Cassette combiner Slamdance, Complete (Grand Slam and Raindance) - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 26 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class Thundercracker - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 27 minutes 8 seconds
G1 TRANSFORMERS (1985) SWOOP *SEALED* WEAPONS IN BAG ~ UNUSED ~ ORIGINAL PARTS - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 30 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Armada Energon Lot Unicron Optimus Scorponok Tidal Wave Hoist More - Time Remaining: 12 days 21 hours 32 minutes 2 seconds
ARCEE TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH DELUXE CLASS NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 39 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent