TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia

Transformers News: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia

Sunday, October 22nd, 2017 8:23AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 25,897

Ozformers wrote:New to Australia - Movie Wave 2 Deluxes (four months after they were released to the world) at BigW, and Rescue Bots stegosaurus Chase & new truck Optimus at Kmart.
The Movie Deluxes (Drift, Slug, Steelbane, Sqweeks) have been found at various BigW stores this weekend, as most stores are getting in a product pallet that also includes the recently released Movie wave 3 1-step toys (Scorn, Drift, Cogman) and the newest (and the final) wave of RID Warriors (Bludgeon, Thermidor, Twinferno).

Credit(s): Ozformers facebook

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918113)
Posted by Qwan on October 23rd, 2017 @ 6:29pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Thanks to Ozformers, we have news that the Transformers The Last Knight Wave 2 deluxes have finally found their way down under. They were found at Big W. As for Rescue Bots, Stegosaurus Chase & new Optimus have been found Kmart.

Checked my local Big W yesterday, and no luck on any counts sadly :( . Of course, it probably has something to do with the fact that the total space allotted in that store for TLK Deluxes, TR Deluxes and RiD Warriors together is enough for about eight figures total. 2 Berserkers, a Barricade, 2 Twinfernos, a Hot Rod, and 2 Windblades - yaaaaay....

On the other hand they also have two of the massive Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm. Those aren't new to Australia, are they? I haven't seen them around before but that's rarely an indicator. I have to admit the sheer size of that toy is tempting on a semi-primal level, but the rational part of me has just managed to keep it all under control - so far :lol:
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918136)
Posted by william-james88 on October 23rd, 2017 @ 10:10pm CDT
Qwan wrote:

You talking about this guy right?

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transformers ... agonstorm/

He's been available online for australians for quite a while but I dont know if its a first sighting for in stores. You could check out Ozformers for confirmation and if it is indeed a first sighting for australia, then we could news it.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918140)
Posted by Qwan on October 23rd, 2017 @ 10:36pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Qwan wrote:

You talking about this guy right?

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transformers ... agonstorm/

Yep, that's the guy! Ozformers does indeed have sightings for him already, so my hunch was correct - still, cool to see him making his way around a bit more. Now if only someone would hurry up and buy them already so they stop tempting me :lol:
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1918141)
Posted by william-james88 on October 23rd, 2017 @ 10:38pm CDT
Qwan wrote:

One way I handle temptation is I watch a review. Then I see what little a figure like that has to offer me and I feel better about saving over 100$ for something I would preffer.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1924387)
Posted by Qwan on November 30th, 2017 @ 10:16pm CST
Okay, I know it's not technically a sighting, but since it's to do with Australia specifically and spans more than one toyline I figured this was the best place to mention this. In a moment of idleness, I decided to check out a smaller toy-store that's further out of my way than the usual rounds - big surprise, nothing new, just Wave 1 TR and TLK stuff and two CW Hounds.

But these guys are often very helpful at this store, so I figured I'd do a bit of investigation about the expected arrival date for PotP stuff in Australia - I know Burn's said January, but I didn't trust Burn  . Turns out I shouldn't have doubted anyway; apparently the PotP line has a shelf date of January 18th here in Australia (for smaller stores at least; I don't know if the same date applies to larger chains but I would assume so). I'm sure that's not huge news, it's about what was expected.

However. I don't believe up until now we've had much of an idea as to the date the Studio Series toys will hit? The staff member mentioned that line as well, and told me that it has a shelf date of... March? April?... next year. I repeated it to myself all the way home and still managed to forget the month. (Naturally, I remember clearly that it was the 21st of whatever month :roll: .) Useful information? Maybe not. Interesting enough for me to want to share? Hecks yeah.

(I'm heading out that way again this arvo, so I'll check back in and re-confirm the shelf date for the Studio Series stuff. Expect this post to be rectified within a couple hours!)
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1924394)
Posted by Burn on December 1st, 2017 @ 12:10am CST
Qwan wrote:I know Burn's said January, but I didn't trust Burn  . Turns out I shouldn't have doubted anyway; apparently the PotP line has a shelf date of January 18th here in Australia (for smaller stores at least; I don't know if the same date applies to larger chains but I would assume so). I'm sure that's not huge news, it's about what was expected.

I wouldn't have said what I said if I didn't have inside info.

I just couldn't back it up as the source is private.

Besides, hopefully I'll have helped hook you up with a hands on, so ner!
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1924400)
Posted by Qwan on December 1st, 2017 @ 12:47am CST
Burn wrote:

I wouldn't have said what I said if I didn't have inside info.

I just couldn't back it up as the source is private.

Besides, hopefully I'll have helped hook you up with a hands on, so ner!

Don't worry, I've learned my lesson now. Always trust people on the internet ;)
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1934932)
Posted by Rainmaker on January 31st, 2018 @ 4:32am CST

Darnit.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1934934)
Posted by Burn on January 31st, 2018 @ 4:48am CST
Rainmaker wrote:So my dad saw the PotP toys for the first time and I wasn't there...guess what store he found them at? Freaking Toyworld out of all of them.

Darnit.

:MAXIMAL:

Yeah, they've been out at Toyworld and some of the smaller stores for a few weeks, we're waiting on a more widespread release before reporting on it.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1951558)
Posted by william-james88 on April 7th, 2018 @ 10:50pm CDT
Hi Australian fans! One of the more enigmatic lines has been the Transformers Authentics line. It's mere existence confuses fans since these are not part of any line yet share an evergreen style we keep seeing pop up, even in the upcoming Cyberverse line (though more stylized there). The availability and distribution is also something that was not clear since they did not seem set on appearing at wide retail. There are two size classes and they have not been found in several markets. However, there is now a confirmed sighting for the smaller assortment in Australia. This includes Megatron, Bumblebee, Optimus and Starscream. As assumed, it was not found at the typical dedicated retail outlet for toys, but instead at Woolworths, which is a big grocery chain. The sighting comes from Prismartyr who wrote this to us:

[quote]Hey guys. I haven't seen them before, but the 4 inch Transformers Authentics figures have arrived in Australia. I have images I can send you for proof. They were spotted at the Woolworths at Lisarow, New South Wales.[/quote]

If any of you find a toy in stores you think is new, let us know as Prismartyr by sending us a message though the "contact us" button at the top.
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1953535)
Posted by Rainmaker on April 17th, 2018 @ 7:25am CDT
I found Studio Series at Myer and Toys R Us

:MAXIMAL:
Re: TLK Wave 2 Deluxes and New Rescue Bot Toys Found in Australia (1962401)
Posted by Burn on May 31st, 2018 @ 5:58am CDT
Well, it's begun. The Australian Government are planning to introduce GST (Goods & Services Tax) on all imported products (currently GST only applies to imports over $1,000) from July 1. In a typical brain dead move, The Australian Government expected the likes of eBay to collect and then remit the tax for them (even though eBay are not the seller).

That hasn't stopped other major websites looking at how they will be exposed to this ludicrous law. Amazon announced today that from July 1, they will no longer be shipping to Australia.

Why they're doing this is unsure, they may be making a pre-emptive move to avoid the burden of GST, or they could be doing it to drive Australian customers to Amazon.com.au which was launched in November of last year.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busines ... 046f63b894