Tokyo Toy Show 2005: Galaxy Force, Binaltech Asterisk, G1 Reissue GALVATRON and more!
Tuesday, July 19th, 2005 9:38am CDTCategory: Site News
Posted by: Alex Kingdom Views: 39,630
Due to a photo restriction on the event Fan2Fan cannot show us much but what they can do is relay us the following news from the event:
- GC-23 Megalo Convoy will be one of 3 final Galaxy Force figures released this year, the other 2 being GD-14 Master Galvatron and GX-02 Soundwave, all three will be released at the end of September. However other figures will be released as store or magazine exclusives.
- GC-23 Megalo Convoy will come with a metallic version of the EZ Collection ('LOC') Galaxy Convoy and a minicon. Expected Release date: 29 September.
- GD-14 Master Galvatron will be more silvery/metallic in appearence than white. Set for release 22 September.
- GX-02 Soundwave was displayed as well. Expected release date: 22 September.
- BT-17 Skids feat. Toyota bB will be released in G1-esque Silver and Dark Blue colours. Expected to release on 18 November.
Binaltech Asterisk will be a spinoff from the Binaltech line made up of remolds and repaints of previously released Binaltech cars, accompanied by a human figure. On display at the Tokyo Toy Show are BTA-01 Alert (Red Alert) with AI figure (policewoman) and BTA-02 Sunstreaker with Junko (race queen). Both are expected to be released on 29 September. Collection card and original instruction will be included with the figures.
- The november issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine (released on 25 September) is scheduled to come with an exclusive, EZ collection Master Galavatron.
- G1 Reissue Galvatron is in the pipeline but as yet no other details have been confirmed.
The above infomation has been paraphrased from the original news article at Fan2Fan.