Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled

Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled

Friday, June 19th, 2015 9:19pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 23,263

The Transformers Panel just took place at the 2015 Tokyo Toy show and while there is a bit of info to digest, we will start by giving you these images of the Masterpiece Ironhide unveiling. This figure was rumoured as MP 27 at the very beginning of the year along with Tracks and it is fun to see this rumour realized. The pictures show that Takara is basing themselves on the G1 toy as well as the G1 animation model since part of the van still converts into a battle station. Luckily, they did give him a head this time, and a nice one at that. Unite Warriors Devastator was also present right alongside this reveal and we hope to be sharing pictures of this with you soon. These pictures were found on Daim Choc's facebook page.

Transformers News: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveilled

Transformers News: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveilled

Transformers News: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveilled

Transformers News: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveilled

Credit(s): Daimchoc's facebook page

This article was last modified on Friday, June 19th, 2015 9:58pm CDT

Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700676)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:22pm CDT
Nice all hail g1 masterpiece...
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700677)
Posted by Rated X on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:23pm CDT
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700678)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:24pm CDT
This is going to sound dumb but it mighg just be me but its hard to not hate that leg section with that paneling kibble otherwise its great as is but i seriously hope they change that
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700681)
Posted by Cobotron on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:28pm CDT
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700684)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:33pm CDT
Lets see accessorywise he as a LOT which is takara/hasbro's excuse to why he will most likely cost 80$ as wver just like bumblebee GIVE IT MORE ACCESSORIES THEB WE CAN CHARGE IT 80$
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700685)
Posted by Burn on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:34pm CDT
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700686)
Posted by sol magnus on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:36pm CDT
ARRRNNNHAAAADDDEEEE!!!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700688)
Posted by william-james88 on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:36pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Looks cool. Im not into MP though. Sucks for those 3rd party guys that recently announced an MP Ironhide.

Why does it suck for them, Takara is the main company allowed to make an MP Ironhide. This is a risk 3p companies take all the time.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700693)
Posted by Gearslide on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:39pm CDT
I believe they also teased Masterpiece Optimus Primal (Or "Gorilla Convoy") in their presentation. I don't think they showed Robot mode, but the Beast mode was spot-on with the 3D Animation model.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700696)
Posted by Cobotron on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:43pm CDT
Who else already came with that small pistol? Bee?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700705)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:49pm CDT
I'm really into MPs! Do I have to anounce it everytime I post? 8-}

Btw, now what would the bellyachers complain about? Oh, where's that sled thingie he got in the G1 version?

This one is going to be cheaper than the 3rd party obviously.........can't wait for Ratchet too!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700718)
Posted by Desslok2201 on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:12pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YES!!!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700720)
Posted by Cobotron on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:14pm CDT
Giddy up pardner! I'm almost out of bullets! *hicup* :lol: :SICK:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700733)
Posted by Desslok2201 on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:23pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:Giddy up pardner! I'm almost out of bullets! *hicup* :lol: :SICK:

I don't know if my tears are from joy or that I bought a new car 3 weeks ago and this is hands down the most expensive year I have ever seen for this hobby and I've been around since year 1.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700738)
Posted by Cobotron on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:28pm CDT
Desslok2201 wrote:

You think he will even come out this year? :shock:
Road Rage is slotted for October, so I guess there's still 2 months left in this year for them to squeeze him out.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700742)
Posted by william-james88 on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:29pm CDT
Burn wrote:He looks nice but he also looks a little ... plain? Perhaps it's an early stage shot and they haven't added detailing?

I wouldnt bet on it, MP Magnus remained plain till the very end.

Cobotron wrote:You think he will even come out this year? :shock:

You never know. We just saw the very first in hand pics of that new leader takara prime yesterday and he is coming out next month (and he:BANG_HEAD: ).
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700748)
Posted by Desslok2201 on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:34pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:

You think he will even come out this year? :shock:

Magnus snuck in just under the wire in '14, and that's a painted copy, not a gray prototype. My wallet knows no mercy
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700750)
Posted by Cobotron on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:35pm CDT
Desslok2201 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:

You think he will even come out this year? :shock:

Good thing the year ends with the season of giving.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700765)
Posted by Burn on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:57pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:Good thing the year ends with the season of giving.

Thanks mate, you want my address so you can send me a MP Ironhide or have you already stalked me and know it?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2015 - MP Ironhide Unveiled (1700772)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 19th, 2015 @ 11:06pm CDT
Looks really nice, very plain, but that's how he looked in toy form and the cartoon. However, there's something strikingly beautiful in his sleek and smooth design; just a nice representation of the character.