Friday, June 15th, 2012 11:27pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 58,262

Our friends over at the Planet Iacon facebook page are busy posting new images from the International Tokyo Toy Show. Below we have images of:

• Kabaya's Fortress Maximus
  • Exclusives United Black Optimus Prime and Transformers Prime Crystal First Edition Optimus
  • Terrorcon Bumblebee and Battle Shield Optimus Prime
  • Lucky Draw AM-01 Optimus Prime and Micron Hades
  • AM-07 Starscream
  • AM-16 Jet Vehicon
  • AM-15 Darkness Megatron
  • A Closer look at Terrorcon Bumblebee
  • MP-13 Soundwave with empty energon cube ejecting from his chest
  • Scale shot of MP-10 Convoy 2.0, MP-11 Starscream 2.0, MP-12 Lambor/Sideswipe, and MP-13 Soundwave

Credit(s): Planet Iacon

This article was last modified on Saturday, June 16th, 2012 1:33am CDT

Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390579)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on June 15th, 2012 @ 11:38pm CDT
Thanks so much for posting this pic El, it looks so awesome. It's gonna be the next best thing to owning an actual G1 Fort Max for this fan...until that some day you know...?

So does anyone know is this gonna be close to voyager size? :VEHI:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390580)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 15th, 2012 @ 11:38pm CDT
How much does fort max cost? I've decided I want him.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390591)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on June 16th, 2012 @ 12:36am CDT
BeastProwl wrote:How much does fort max cost? I've decided I want him.

Thirty bucks a pop, sir. :D
http://www.capturedprey.com/store/kabay ... ss_maximus
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390598)
Posted by njb902 on June 16th, 2012 @ 1:50am CDT
terrorcon bumblebee.......does that give us hope that he gets killed?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390599)
Posted by El Duque on June 16th, 2012 @ 1:52am CDT
Courtesy of mobile_nippa we have images of MP-13 Soundwave and minions Laserbeak, Ravage, and Rumble/Frenzy from Takara's presentation at the 2012 International Tokyo Toy Show.

Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390600)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 16th, 2012 @ 1:52am CDT
Damnit, I need me some vehicons. Anyone want a loose RID Ratchet for an RID vehicon?... camoooonnnn
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390601)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:10am CDT
:BOT:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390602)
Posted by LiKwid on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:10am CDT
MP-13..Takara/hasbro...your doing it right...
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390603)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:13am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:I don't think I have ever more been more impressed with Laserbeak or Rumble as toys. Soundwave looks fantastic as well. Ravage, man he seems to be difficult to get, "just right". I like what I see so far though. I gladly made a preorder this morning. Kabaya Fort Max is tempting me as well.
:BOT:

I'm sure with Ravage posed properly, he'll look really cool. Soundwave is easily going to be one of the best masterpieces to date.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390604)
Posted by Random on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:15am CDT
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390605)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:17am CDT
Random wrote:Is it just me or does the Jet Vehicon look like a flying car? I was actually hoping for a sweet jet mode, due to the car vehicon being pretty decent.

I love the fact that it looks like a car (pretty much does in the show too). Makes me think a bit of 'The Fifth Element'. I need it in my collection.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390606)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:18am CDT
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390607)
Posted by Skywarp64 on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:28am CDT
IS THAT... A KABAYA FORT MAX? :D :D :D :D :D
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390608)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:29am CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I know I'm probably late to the party on this, but Jet Vehicon is just a regular Vehicon after drinking a red bull? That's not right.

Just like in the show.
Man Jet Vehicon looks like a total badass.

Also, I'm loving the MP line more with every new reveal.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390609)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:33am CDT
I found this image over in mobile_nippa's gallery page:

MP13 and his cassettes are in perfect scale.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390610)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:35am CDT

Seriously, they hit it over the wall, over the crowd and into the lights with this one. Out-freakin'-standing! :DANCE:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390611)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:37am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:So Soundwave will be the same height as Optimus and Starscream and fits G1 tapes!?!?! I f*cking DARE someone to say this isn't perfect now! :lol:

No Ratbat, not perfect. I joke of course, Soundwave looks better and better with every single picture that appears.

Does anyone know what is up with Red Alert here?

Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390615)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:56am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

Just like in the show.
Man Jet Vehicon looks like a total badass.

Also, I'm loving the MP line more with every new reveal.

Well in robot mode kinda, but not really in vehicle mode.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390616)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:57am CDT

But he can't be used as a real radio [-(

Trikeboy wrote:
Does anyone know what is up with Red Alert here?

:shock: Holy sh*t, just what I wanted! :KREMZEEK:
AutoBerserk_Red_Alert_glowing_circuits.jpg

That's a cartoon reference to Auto Berserk, where he completely looses his mind.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show Images: Kabaya Fortress Maximus, Show Exclusive Primes, Terrorcon Bumblebee, and More! (1390617)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 16th, 2012 @ 2:59am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

But he can't be used as a real radio [-(

Trikeboy wrote:
Does anyone know what is up with Red Alert here?

:shock: Holy sh*t, just what I wanted! :KREMZEEK:
AutoBerserk_Red_Alert_glowing_circuits.jpg

Thanks Dead Metal, I must have missed/forgotten that one.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY