Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc.

Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc.

Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 2:59am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 14,770

CollectionDX has posted a youtube video showing us a few cool functions of upcoming Transformers Revenge of The Fallen products.
This also gives us our first look at the Gravity Bots gimmick.

Or watch it in HD by clicking here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): collectionDX

This article was last modified on Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 11:53am CST

Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888163)
Posted by Narc on February 22nd, 2009 @ 6:29am CST
I'm gonna be spending a lot this year again. :grin:
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888171)
Posted by First-Aid on February 22nd, 2009 @ 7:08am CST
Holy cow...those Gravity bots are cool! And PRIME TALKS! AND IT'S THE RIGHT VOICE!
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888240)
Posted by typh0id on February 22nd, 2009 @ 9:08am CST
Ah the gravity bots do exactly what I thought they would...Think I may get one for my desk :)
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888267)
Posted by dragons on February 22nd, 2009 @ 9:57am CST
haha very theripudic i kinda believe it myself i may consider buy one gravity bot for melsef.
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888315)
Posted by powersteamracing on February 22nd, 2009 @ 11:08am CST
I'm more interested in the beginning of the video where he shows Devastator. As much as some hate the Bay-formers, he's doing Devastator some justice. From what I saw, we have most of the original Devi vechicles: Bulldozer, Shovel, Dump truck, cement truck, etc.

It's funny, I collect Movie TF's, then stop when I feel they've gotten a bit too money hungry with all the repaints, and just when I decide I'm not going to get anymore, I see Devastator. *drools*
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888316)
Posted by Trikeboy on February 22nd, 2009 @ 11:13am CST
The gravity bots are quite smart. Won't be buying them though as I will be spending more on the real figs.
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888437)
Posted by Serpent O - R on February 22nd, 2009 @ 3:21pm CST
Gravity Bot = Sloped Bearing Track + Automorph.

Simple. Brilliant.

I'll be getting these.
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888492)
Posted by zero-kaiser on February 22nd, 2009 @ 4:59pm CST
Those Gravity Bots are kinda cute, I might have to pick on up for my desk :P

Is this not out or something? cos.. my fiancee got it me back in October :?
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888559)
Posted by typh0id on February 22nd, 2009 @ 7:14pm CST
zero-kaiser wrote:Curious though... at 6mins 40secs it shows the Mega Power Bots version of Devestator, behind him to the left is a book titled 'The Art of IDW's Transformers'..

Is this not out or something? cos.. my fiancee got it me back in October :?

Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888561)
Posted by zero-kaiser on February 22nd, 2009 @ 7:19pm CST
typh0id wrote:I don't know exactly why they'd be shocasing it but yeah, it's been out and hardback AND paperback for awhile now...

Hmm... odd indeed.. Thanks though typh0id :) I just wanted to be sure..

Slightly off topic for a moment, but it is an awesome book :P
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888588)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 22nd, 2009 @ 8:26pm CST
Yeah maybe i wont be saving money this year. All the money ill be saving from not buying Devastator and the other crap figures will just be going into basically every thing else they showed. Those gravity bots are cool. Finally they thought of a worth while gimmick.
Re: Toy Fair 09 video, first action of Gravity Bots, etc. (888628)
Posted by Firebird on February 22nd, 2009 @ 10:21pm CST
Seeing those Gravity Bots in action may have convinced me to buy 1 or 2. That is a pretty cool gimmick.

And did you guys hear Cullen's voice coming from the Leader class Prime?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Aimless Battle Masters Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Scout Class Action Figure Backfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers dark of the moon crankcase deluxe class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Vintage Mixmaster Constructicons Parts 1980s" on EBAY
Buy "ALPHA TRION AND WEIRDWOLF. Sealed Botcon 2007 Exclusive by Hasbro. Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Optimus Prime Super 7 ReAction Retro Action Figure MOC - NEW!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Megatron Super 7 ReAction Action Figure Vintage MOC - NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Decepticon Dropkick MIP" on EBAY