Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed

Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed

Saturday, February 12th, 2011 10:17pm CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 129,384

The Revenge of the Fallen toy line gave birth to the Human Alliance concept, and now with the release of the Dark Of The Moon toy line, the concept has branched off into Scout sized figures! We've got our first look at the first waves of MechTech Human Alliance, which features repaints of Bumblebee and Skids in their Dark Of The Moon colors. Sam accompanies Bumblebee, while Sgt. Epps and Elita-1 are with Skids. The first waves of Scout sized figures include a snowmobile, Ice Pick with Sgt. Chaos, and the dune buggy, Sandstorm with Private Dedcliff. Talk about army building! 21 images for you to enjoy in the galleries!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for continuing Toy Fair 2011 coverage!

This article was last modified on Saturday, February 12th, 2011 10:34pm CST

Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181517)
Posted by Indianawalsh on February 12th, 2011 @ 10:25pm CST
I really do like when a Transformer has an alt mode that you can convince someone is not a Transformer. If you told someone these were part of some GI-Joe style thing they'd believe you.
I'll probably buy some of these.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181521)
Posted by Rated X on February 12th, 2011 @ 10:36pm CST
Im done with HA figures. I still dont even know why I bought the black sideswipe. It looked kind of cool. But those painted blue windows on Bumblebee are buttf**k ugly.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181527)
Posted by Pontimax 01 on February 12th, 2011 @ 10:47pm CST
These are all terrible. I want to see stuff in the HA line as good as Barricade and Jazz again, especially like Jazz. He was such a great mold.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181543)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 12th, 2011 @ 11:12pm CST
im really liking the small HA guys. the humans i could do without but the bots are great, much better than the main line. Rather have had minicons or a target/powermaster homage instead of humans but i guess hasbro wast smart enough to think of that themselves. Oh well the flesh bags will just stay in the box thats all.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181550)
Posted by Starparu on February 12th, 2011 @ 11:19pm CST
Meh...They are ok.. But the only one I want is HA soundwave. I'll wait for him
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181555)
Posted by T-Macksimus on February 12th, 2011 @ 11:38pm CST
Sandstorm and Ice Pick are likely the only two I'll get. The rest I can easily pass on. What's really boggling me is that so far the only figures I'm seeing that are worth a **** are the smaller ones. All the larger figures seem to me like the epitome of suckage.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181559)
Posted by paul053 on February 12th, 2011 @ 11:46pm CST
Man, I can't express how bad that Bumblebee is colored. And how in the world that yellow sticker on Bumblebee's box is up side down.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181601)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on February 13th, 2011 @ 1:36am CST
I wished very badly for these when I was a kid - Transformers that would go with my MASK, Vortech, and Exosquad toys - but not interested in them now. :(
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181602)
Posted by Burn on February 13th, 2011 @ 1:36am CST
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181607)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on February 13th, 2011 @ 1:45am CST
Burn wrote:This is Hasbro testing the waters for a GI Joe/TF crossover line ... I just know it.

Didn't Hasbro also run a line of smaller-scale GIJoes about 2yrs ago?
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181621)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 13th, 2011 @ 3:20am CST
I love the little HA's. Superb stuff.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181635)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on February 13th, 2011 @ 3:51am CST
Sandstorm looks the best IMO, and he's probably my 4th favorite figure of DOTM to be revealed so far.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181723)
Posted by alternator77 on February 13th, 2011 @ 10:52am CST
Caelus wrote:

Didn't Hasbro also run a line of smaller-scale GIJoes about 2yrs ago?

well they are making gi joe2 so maybe we could see a crossover then?
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1181920)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on February 13th, 2011 @ 8:30pm CST
First off UOP look way less like big chill with the wings down, I’m probably going to get all the deluxe toys except Sideswipe, I’m 50/50 on longbow
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1182091)
Posted by adamassc on February 14th, 2011 @ 9:45am CST
I'll be getting the little guys, they remind me heavily of M.A.S.K. figures.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Dark Of The Moon "MechTech Human Alliance" Revealed (1182496)
Posted by Stockade on February 15th, 2011 @ 7:02am CST
I'm sorry guys, but i feel all of the DOTM toys are pretty much a BIG TIME FAIL! nothing here looks any good no matter what you do it and i hate to say it, but these will be around for a looonnng time before Hasbro comes out with anything new.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock Blaster And Data Discs" on EBAY
Buy "2016 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE POWERGLIDE SOUNDWAVE ZARTAN" on EBAY