Saturday, February 12th, 2011 10:53pm CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 160,584

Fan of the Legends class size of toys, but always wanted something more? The Legends class is back in the Transformers: Dark Of The Moon toy line however with a new twist, playsets! Transformers Cyberverse is now the collective name of the Legends Class and their interactive playsets. We've got images of the playsets, such as the Autobot Ark, Starscream Orbital Assault Carrier and Bumblebee Mobile Battle Bunker. The Cyberverse figures include Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Ironhide, Powerglide, Megatron, and many more! 54 photos featuring the Cyberverse can be seen here! Enjoy!

Collectability has been an inherent part of TRANSFORMERS action figures since their inception over twenty five years ago. The new TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE line of action figures is created in a collectable, small scale and features easier robot-to-vehicle conversion than its larger counterparts in the MECHTECH line. The easier conversion and smaller scale allows kids to change the toys from robot to vehicle and play out the TRANSFORMERS fantasy! The new CYBERVERSE line features action figures as well as playsets, including the CYBERVERSE ARK PLAYSET, a TRANSFORMERS spaceship that converts to a battle station.

TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE Line
TRANSFORMERS spaceship that converts to a battle station. Following are highlights of the new CYBERVERSE line.

TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE AUTOBOT ARK Space Craft
(Approximate retail price: $29.99: Ages: 5 & up; Available: 8/1/2011)
No AUTOBOT intergalactic expedition would be complete without the TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE
AUTOBOT ARK space craft! “Rocketing through space” to take out the menacing DECEPTICONS,
the AUTOBOT ship has the ability to change into Battle Station Mode revealing multiple play areas for
CYBERVERSE action figures. This playset features electronic lights and sounds, as well as the ability to launch
projectiles. There’s also a holding cell for captured DECEPTICONS! Includes one CYBERVERSE LEGION
CLASS figure. Additional figures sold separately. 2 AA batteries required.

TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE COMMANDER CLASS and LEGION CLASS Action Figure Assortments
(Approximate retail price: COMMANDER CLASS $7.99; LEGION CLASS $4.99: Ages: 5 & up; Available: 5/16/
2011)
The TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE line of action figures are created in fun, small collectible scales,
feature popular characters from the TRANSFORMERS universe and are easy to convert from robot to vehicle!
To play out the battle of the AUTOBOTS vs. the DECEPTICONS, the TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE
COMMANDER CLASS figures come with converting accessories and gear to take the battle to the next level.
The TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE LEGION CLASS figures sport c-clamp hands that can hold weapons
and interact with CYBERVERSE playsets. More than 20 figures exist within the line to collect. Each figure sold
separately. Subject to availability.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for your Transformers 2011 Toy Fair coverage!

This article was last modified on Saturday, February 12th, 2011 10:54pm CST

Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181534)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on February 12th, 2011 @ 10:56pm CST
I want that Powerglide
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181536)
Posted by WarGraver on February 12th, 2011 @ 10:59pm CST
Some of the figures look okay, but as a whole, this is a very disappointing thing for "cyberverse" to turn out to be.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181537)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 12th, 2011 @ 11:00pm CST
So much for saving money this year
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181539)
Posted by T-Macksimus on February 12th, 2011 @ 11:01pm CST
Wheeljack35 wrote:I want that Powerglide

You and me both. This stuff is the best selection yet for DotM toys. Just wish we could have had decent shot of the Ark opened up but that is the extent of my complaint about this whole selection. None of the other toys have really fascinated me much but these toys are definite "must haves" for me.

*edit* Whoops, looks like we do have the better shot of the Ark but I'm just having issues with my browser and getting links to work right. Never mind. No complaints at all anymore. Buying them all!!
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181549)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on February 12th, 2011 @ 11:18pm CST
I'm not fond of the smaller figures in general based on my past reaction to them but a few of these have really piqued my interest! The Blackout + Scorpy especially! I thought Powerglide looked great as well, however. :) I'll probably end up with taking Blackout home at some point. :)

I think I'm starting to see the direction the DotM line is going in, and I like it. It's interesting, and something new.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181564)
Posted by OptiMagnus on February 12th, 2011 @ 11:54pm CST
So much for legends being boring and worthless...

Kudos to Hasbro for this line. Much better than the old legends concept.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181574)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on February 13th, 2011 @ 12:12am CST
i want powerglide and the ark, thats all so far
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181599)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on February 13th, 2011 @ 1:31am CST
I have a lot of Scouts and Minicons that don't look quite right next to the larger scale Generations figures, and now I have a solution - A separate shelf for small TFs, with the various play-set pieces to tie things together. Should make the Powercore Combiners more worthwhile, and give Armada Tidalwave, Energon Omega Supreme, Cybertron Metroplex, and Generations Thunderwing opportunities to be much cooler!

Hope they go the Micromaster route and provide some terrestrial play-sets and such. Of course, I more so hope that we can get a repaint of the Ark in gold, and get some more classic-ish characters. I'm not too interested in movie characters (though Blackout looks fun), and I'd really like a G1 Optimus Prime in scout size. Although I may cheat and just use for WFC Prime & Megatron as the respective commanders.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181609)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on February 13th, 2011 @ 1:48am CST
looks like sentinel prime is the character we seen on the moon trailer
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181622)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 13th, 2011 @ 3:22am CST
I love Legends figures and these look like the best series yet. The playsets look brilliant.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181652)
Posted by Oilspill on February 13th, 2011 @ 5:16am CST
OOhh, I really want some close up pics of that Powerglide. Counterpunch or Seibertron or anyone who's seen them in person, would he fit nicely in a Classics display?

I may replace my Ultra Powerglide with this guy!
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181681)
Posted by Ironhide516 on February 13th, 2011 @ 7:51am CST
Hasbro has really stepped it up in the Legends class. The Legion figures are really nice in detail & seem to have more poseability. :APPLAUSE:
That Prime w/ trailer may satisfy my desire for a Prime w/ trailer without spending 80 bucks on the Ultimate Prime. And I think I'm liking that Megs figure to w/ the trailer.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181697)
Posted by Rated X on February 13th, 2011 @ 9:00am CST
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181700)
Posted by NTESHFT on February 13th, 2011 @ 9:18am CST
Powerglide is the best looking out of all the ones from the movie, to me. So it looks like I'll be getting 3 of them so far- Powerglide, Shockwave, and Blackout since I don't have one....
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181745)
Posted by OlivusPrime on February 13th, 2011 @ 11:42am CST
Holy crap, these Legends blow all of the previous ones straight out of the window. The Ark looks awesome, and most of the figures are very well detailed - Blackout looks better than the Voyager toy!!!
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181782)
Posted by Bounti76 on February 13th, 2011 @ 1:24pm CST
Rated X wrote:Its good we get a scale Powerglide. Also like the Blackout. He looks to be more posable.

Scale as in scaled nearer to his G1 toy? Personally, I like G1 Minibot figure homages that are scaled closer to their real-life alternate modes, or in the case of their alternate modes not existing, something approiximating a real-life sized mode. I didn't get Universe Powerglide because I didn't care for the toy itself, but a Voyager size of this new toy would be cool. HFTD Seaspray is perfectly sized that way- a hovercraft is a pretty big vehicle, but making it smaller than a deluxe Bumblebee, for instance doesn't make sense real-life size-wise.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181800)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 13th, 2011 @ 2:17pm CST
Well, uh, I did say I thought the Ark was a play set. And would you look at that? I was right. :-B But I didn't expect the play set to end up here. :lol:
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181853)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 13th, 2011 @ 5:15pm CST
This line looks like a whole lot of fun. :D I'd say it's a good time to be a kid right now, they could get the whole movie cast with some cool vehicles for way less than the cost of the regular line. I personally won't be picking up most of these as I have a policy of collecting mostly Scout class and up with a few exceptions, but these look like a lot more fun than the Mechtech line. I will definitely be picking up Powerglide, however. I hope he gets a bigger version later too.
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1181901)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on February 13th, 2011 @ 7:40pm CST
All very cool looking I’m digging the Powerglide and OP bot, but that Meg’s looks interesting I mean look at the lower front of the turret that looks like chest armor to me and the OP bot’s jet pack from the trailer is on him :D
Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander / Legion Class Figures! (1220576)
Posted by Skywarp64 on May 11th, 2011 @ 8:49pm CDT
Wait, so

Commanders=$8 and
Legions=$5, right?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY