Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery

Saturday, February 11th, 2012 6:44pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 46,569

Fresh from Toy Fair 2012 we have images for the SDCC 2012 Exclusive Transformers/GI Joe Crossover Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank. The set comes with Destro, a BAT, energon cubes, a pile of cash, and a mini Soundwave figure with tiny cassettes! The full gallery can be found by clicking here!

Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1345902)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 11th, 2012 @ 6:48pm CST
Awesome! I'm not really into G.I. Joes but the accessories alone are enough to make me buy this! Tank is cool too....
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1345904)
Posted by craggy on February 11th, 2012 @ 6:48pm CST

edit: Just realised that the Soundwave accessory is the Soundblaster remold with the bigger door. :P
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1345961)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 11th, 2012 @ 8:06pm CST
I wonder how the characters will be connected
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1345997)
Posted by Cybershark on February 11th, 2012 @ 8:56pm CST
craggy wrote:looks pretty good. I still like the original HISS design more than this new one, but it's pretty cool how they've tweaked it to fit the idea that it's really Shockwave. the Destro figure isn't all that, but the accessories are neat. I like the MASS Device cubes being re-purposed as Energon cubes.

Im a massive Transformers fan and collector and I also have thousands of GI Joes. This HISS to me is FAR superior then the old one and is a lot nicer looking. Also the Destro is very nice considering its based on the very rare POC "Money Bags" Destro( well parts of him,lol). Wicked Soundwave accessories as well. I gotta get this,lol. I missed getting last years SS because I didnt wanna pre-order one $99 shipped to me. I figured that was way to much for a $50 SDCC toy. Welp I was wrong because it has held its value insanely!!
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1346027)
Posted by DevastaTTor on February 11th, 2012 @ 9:37pm CST
This thing is shaping up to be a must buy. Looking forward to SDCC even more now.
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1346034)
Posted by rpetras on February 11th, 2012 @ 9:42pm CST
This looks fantastic!!!
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1346053)
Posted by Cybershark on February 11th, 2012 @ 10:09pm CST
IF anyone on here is going to the SDCC and can get me this!! I will pay you a small fee over what it cost if your willing to do it. I have a perfect Ebay account if you need to know its Cybershark-1 ,I have over 1500+ positive feedback etc.

lmk

thanks
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1346054)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 11th, 2012 @ 10:16pm CST
thats awesome
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1346068)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on February 11th, 2012 @ 10:39pm CST
Man this set looks amazing!
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1346090)
Posted by Mechastrike on February 11th, 2012 @ 11:40pm CST
i'm buying. the Energon cubes got me.
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1346596)
Posted by Wigglez on February 13th, 2012 @ 2:15am CST
That's a sweet Destro with the Dcon vest. But It would've made alot more sense to just throw a cobra symbol on Destro and then Dcon on Shockwave. Or the usual Dcon/Cobra mixed symbol
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1386351)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on June 2nd, 2012 @ 1:10pm CDT
Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery (1386403)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 2nd, 2012 @ 5:10pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:So I just noticed on ebay all the posted SDCC swag being pre-sold and I'm looking at the prices thinking seriously... :shock: . Is it me or is the Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank more expensive than last years Starscream Sky Striker? After looking at some much clearer pics on the tank I'm considering getting this though pricey it may be. I only hope they decide to do another comic book-like cover on the box to follow up the 2011 release. :VEHI:

It would be kinda funny if they decide to pull these convention exclusives since they're movie tie in.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon DOTM Movie Legion Class Cyberverse SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 46, DROPKICK Bumblebee Movie, New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon SKIDS Deluxe Figure's ROOF Part Dotm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH WEAPONS AUTOBOT SKIDS CHEVY SPARK MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Deception Shockwave New" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Soundwave DOTM Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Deluxe Autobot Sideswipe [Dark of the Moon] (MechTech)" on EBAY